Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KoryKat

Need help with Social Media presence!!

3 posts in this topic

Yo! 

Bottom-line is - How do I go about getting my social media to show others who I am?

I dont have cool pictures or any content... my Facebook is a dead fossil... just a bunch of old locals I havent spoken to in 5-10 years.  When I post stuff, its like 2 people will see it (probably hidden to everybody)

No IG, no Tiktok, no Youtube, no Twitter, honestly Im not into taking glamorous pictures whatsoever. If im gonna post content, Im looking at "heres a day in my life" and "heres interests I like to talk about"

Any tips/suggestions? A guide to follow? A platform to focus on??? Seems like my Facebook would just need recreated altogether, but how do you even find/add friends nowadays? (Ive been temporarily suspended multiple times for spamming Friend Requests)

If you are interested in doing something like this yourself, feel free to comment and say you are also interested / discuss.

Much love

-Kory

Don't use Facebook, no one uses it. Use Instagram if you're interested in casual social media posting. This is the only thing you really "need." (You of course don't need any of this shit, but you want to use it, and I understand that.) Add Twitter into the mix if you're interested in sharing dialogue-based thoughts. Use TikTok if you're interested in creating videos. 

Go out with some friends and take photos of each other. Fewer to no more selfies. This is a recent unspoken rule of social media. 

You’re doing this casually? Or are you promoting something? Services etc.