TheWatcher

What's worth pursuing in life?

23 posts in this topic

interested to hear what people have found valuable to work towards in life. 

list anything you've found fruitful.

- Thankyou in advance :) 

Your dreams...

As Steve Jobs said "follow your heart and intuition, everything else is secondary"

Look at the Ikigai venne-diagram and combine Flow States in search of your "passion" , and follow that calling in your heart/gut

"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real" -Tupac

Edited by KoryKat

4 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

interested to hear what people have found valuable to work towards in life. 

list anything you've found fruitful.

- Thankyou in advance :) 

I can’t find a meaning, I think it’s a waste of time, too many people spending time on navel. Early life work hard party harder, mid life work hard and with family and love, late life retirement with love and play as grandparent

Love and Life

Meaning is such a difficult thing to grasp for me. One thing I have found you can never go wrong with though is to help others. Service to the human race turns any wasted life into a meaningful one.

7 hours ago, OceanRiver said:

I can’t find a meaning, I think it’s a waste of time, too many people spending time on navel. Early life work hard party harder, mid life work hard and with family and love, late life retirement with love and play as grandparent

I respectfully disagree with this. Every morning we all make a very important decision, and that is whether or not to kill ourselves. If there really is no meaning, we should just kill ourselves. That is what I would do anyway. I'm not even saying this to be shocking or bleak, it's literally just the most logical option. Anyway, humanity is a beautiful thing, and having a reason to be here is one of the core aspects of becoming human. You can't just dismiss it or life is just grey.

Nothing, just awaken. Every other move is a distraction. Save yourself 10-20-30-40 years and awaken now.

Whatever is your passion.  Gonna be different for everyone.  There is no meaning other than the meaning you make yourself.

11 hours ago, OceanRiver said:

I can’t find a meaning

the point isnt to find meaning but to create it for yourself.

@thisintegrated i get that but im interested to here what has worked for other people, what was worth pursuing in your life? 

12 hours ago, KoryKat said:

Ikigai venne-diagram and combine Flow States in search of your "passion" , and follow that calling in your heart/gut

"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real" -Tupac

Thankyou Kory 

Stories. Whether in books, movies, shows, plays or even the ones we tell around the campfire.

Stories are life.

• helping others
  • enlightenment 
  • love and relationships
  • sleep yoga, because it allows you to have many hours of OBEs (lucid dreams and astral projections) daily, which allows you to break free from this very limited world and explore the marvels of Infinity 
Edited by GreenWoods

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

sleep yoga, because it allows you to have many hours of OBEs (lucid dreams and astral projections) daily, which allows you to break free from this very limited world and explore the marvels of Infinity 

Do you rest adequately practicing it?

38 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Do you rest adequately practicing it?

Do you mean whether I'm practicing sleep yoga? Of course:)

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Do you mean whether I'm practicing sleep yoga? Of course:)

I mean, is it like "regular" sleep in terms of bodily rest. I love your sleep yoga post by the way. Thank you very much for writing on this forum.

18 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

I mean, is it like "regular" sleep in terms of bodily rest. 

Yes. It's the same as norma sleep, the only difference is that you stay conscious. The body goes into the same sleep stages, and therefore gets the same rest.

20 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

I love your sleep yoga post by the way. Thank you very much for writing on this forum.

:)

14 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

@thisintegrated i get that but im interested to here what has worked for other people, what was worth pursuing in your life? 

Studying everything I ever come across.  There isn't much I haven't pursued.

Listen to your inner voice. There's a voice leading you. Give that voice a bit more credit.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@KoryKat I actually love you so much for this one, but wherever your heart calls, is what is worth pursuing. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura