vizual

Delete my account

44 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

All of that is still speculation, because I don't know the situation and I guess nor do you. If you do then share the perspective so we can continue the discussion :).

If you saw Leo's last announcement, you know it means "dummy."

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm afraid you'll have to break some rules if you wanna get banned.  Go check the forum guidelines to see what you must do.

Edited by thisintegrated

9 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

he

:D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

24 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Carl-Richard

How leo's last post had anything to do with what I said to you?

Correct. You've lost me.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, vizual said:

Hello,

I would like to delete my account but haven't found an option to do so. Could someone please direct me toward this option. If it's not possible, could maybe a mod delete my account?

Many thanks

How did you manage to get the title of Member Apolitical?

18 hours ago, Asayake said:

I don't even like the fact that restrictions are being imposed on people with certain opinions. I don't have to agree with other people's opinions but how do I know they're the biased ones and I'm not? The label is even more stupid.

Why are left wing opinions considered better than right wing opinions on the forums? They're both flawed stances and if you think otherwise look at how much destruction they both caused throughout history. And even if right wing or pro Russia opinions objectively were worse(or why else was this user made 'apolitical'?) someone needs to have the 'worse' opinion in every discussion or everyone just has the same opinion and then you might as well just delete the political subforum because there's no discussion to be had. If the user did actual misconduct a ban is warranted but it doesn't seem to me this is the case? I might be mistaken.

I'm not pro-Russia nor far right. I'm a centrist, but that shouldn't matter in the case of a ban/restriction.

I called Leo Gura out on conflating racism with benefits for handicapped people, which I thought was a very poor comparison and should not be used in the same sentence unless you explicitly explain the difference. In reaction to that he took measures against me saying only "high conscious" people are allowed on the political forum 9_9 Yeah, real high conscious stuff Leo.

But anyway, Leo Gura hates me for some reason and he has radicalized the past couple of months if you haven't noticed

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

22 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Member Apolitical hahaha LMAO

@vizual what's poppin man?

Hey it's the clone account again that doesn't seem to get banned 9_9 Maybe I should make one as well

Edited by vizual

@vizual

Could you share link to that conversation with Leo so I could check the situation and give my own perspective of what happened :).

Who told you that "others" are real?

@vizual nothing gets deleted here but you can ask to be banned or just stop logging in.  You can go through and empty all your posts of content and then hide them if you really wanted to go through the trouble but as for total deletion, no.  This is probably for tracking purposes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@vizual

Could you share link to that conversation with Leo so I could check the situation and give my own perspective of what happened :).

It was not just that 1 thing. There were mutliple occasions where @vizual showed very strange views on politics / society in the political section where Leo had to interrupt.

So I guess, the title is well deserved.

5 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

It was not just that 1 thing. There were mutliple occasions where @vizual showed very strange views on politics / society in the political section where Leo had to interrupt.

So I guess, the title is well deserved.

I have an opinion on political issues yes. But I'm quite moderate in my views overall. The thing is; if you question Leo Gura's woke politics he will place you on his hit list.

I remember a conversation with you where I said that a woman that has slept with 40+ men is slutty, which in my view is not an outrageous assesment. And I got points for that for apparent misogyny. If I look at Leo's post history in the Dating section I can dig up posts that are way more 'misogynistic' than that. But yeah, the hypocricy is real.

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@vizual

Sorry mate, I can't access the politics section any more. And Leo also deleted several of my posts so I don't know if it's still up.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:26 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Member and some invisible letter. It doesn't matter what the label is called. If you know what the label means, it essentially means "dummy".

OLOLLLLLL!!!!

On 4/29/2022 at 6:00 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

until you're mature enough

OMG

LMAO!!

On 4/29/2022 at 8:01 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

make them wear that decision on their username like a dunce cap

^

apolitical member fucking love it.

1 hour ago, vizual said:

I remember a conversation with you where I said that a woman that has slept with 40+ men is slutty, which in my view is not an outrageous assesment. And I got points for that for apparent misogyny.

Well, it is misogynystic view of thinking.

Mysoginy is every attempt to put women "in their place" and make them feel bad, degrade them, insult them, for doing what male would be doing (but in men case, minus social judgement).

What do we call men who sleep with +40 people? Male slut? Or a chad? Probably the latter.

^A man's value increases the more sexual partners he has.

7 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Well, it is misogynystic view of thinking.

Mysoginy is every attempt to put women "in their place" and make them feel bad, degrade them, insult them, for doing what male would be doing (but in men case, minus social judgement).

What do we call men who sleep with +40 people? Male slut? Or a chad? Probably the latter.

I mean; your comment is just full of assumptions. I don't respect a promiscuous man any more than a promiscuous woman. But I do recognize and respect people's freedom to live their live in any way as they like. I also respect it if a person becomes a pimp or a drug dealer, they are free to do so. But that doesn't mean I can't have my personal opinion on that lifestyle or the people that live that lifestyle.

And that's kind of the problem of this forum. Leo Gura does neither respect the people that have a different opinion than him, nor does he respect the freedom of having a different opinion.

Edited by vizual

1 minute ago, vizual said:

I mean; your comment is just full of assumptions. I don't respect a promiscuous man any more than a promiscuous woman. But I also recognize and respect people's freedom to live their live in any way as they like. I also respect it if a person becomes a pimp or a drug dealer, they are free to do so. But that doesn't mean I can't have my personal opinion on that lifestyle.

No, you're free to have opinions, sure.

I would just be careful of using such strong words that are directed at one person, let alone a whole group of people. I mean, in the end of the day, words like "Slut", "Idiot", B word etc can be harmful to people, they hold some heaviness. :) There are other ways of expressing one's opinion for sure.

That's all.