Preety_India

Relationship with a bpd girlfriend?

77 posts in this topic

I was recently diagnosed with with bpd. I want to know if anyone here had a relationship experience dealing with a bpd girlfriend and how it went for you, what issues you encountered and how hard was it? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have. She argued all the time, became aggressive often, cried all the time, always ready for a fight. She cut her arms in front of me. she let all my neighbours believe I was physically abusing her. There was a guy that lived in my appartement building trying to break into my appartement and trying to attack me because he thought I assaulted her. While in actuality, I was keeping her from jumping off our building. I even had to choke her out once because she was so hysterical, trying to grab knifes, and desperately trying to reach for the balcony to commit suicide. I can't count on 2 hands the times she tried such things. It made me feel so desperate at times. Sometimes I wish she would jump. But guess what would happen then. Everyone thought I was abusive towards her. I had been invited by police numerous times and they thought I was abusive towards her as well. Even her family. And whenever I tried to quit the relationship, she threatened to kill herself. And she would take me down with her. 

She lied to me that she had cancer, that she was pregnant. She was such a manipulative person. All sorts of lies and sneaky manipulation. 

But deep inside, she's a good person. She is emotionally scarred and that's why she does those things. I tried helping her but she wasn't willing. 

Eventually I lead her into believing I was gay, and transgender. So she lost attraction, cheated, bonded to another guy and finally I was free. 

Not really a story im going to tell my grandchilderen. 

4 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

I have. She argued all the time, became aggressive often, cried all the time, always ready for a fight. She cut her arms in front of me. she let all my neighbours believe I was physically abusing her. There was a guy that lived in my appartement building trying to break into my appartement and trying to attack me because he thought I assaulted her. While in actuality, I was keeping her from jumping off our building. I even had to choke her out once because she was so hysterical, trying to grab knifes, and desperately trying to reach for the balcony to commit suicide. I can't count on 2 hands the times she tried such things. It made me feel so desperate at times. Sometimes I wish she would jump. But guess what would happen then. Everyone thought I was abusive towards her. I had been invited by police numerous times and they thought I was abusive towards her as well. Even her family. And whenever I tried to quit the relationship, she threatened to kill herself. And she would take me down with her. 

She lied to me that she had cancer, that she was pregnant. She was such a manipulative person. All sorts of lies and sneaky manipulation. 

But deep inside, she's a good person. She is emotionally scarred and that's why she does those things. I tried helping her but she wasn't willing. 

Eventually I lead her into believing I was gay, and transgender. So she lost attraction, cheated, bonded to another guy and finally I was free. 

Not really a story im going to tell my grandchilderen. 

That's a terrible experience. 

Sorry to hear about that. 

3 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

. I would never ever date a girl who has BPD. I would leave her.

A bpd girl wouldn't date you either. No

Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well at least I'm not that crazy. 

Well thanks for letting me know I'm undateable and damaged goods. Fuck this 

Edited by Preety_India

Be careful putting the label BPD on yourself. You may have emotional wounds that cause you to act in a certain way, but it is in no way permanent and the more you heal, the less symptoms you will have, and the more you will attract a healthy partner. I think BPD stems from abandonment trauma and that's exactly the reason you need to move the focus from external to internal and only start dating once you feel like your anger, shame and fear is released. 

@Aleister Crowleyy stop with your nonsense. 

Stop demonizing mental illness. 

The thread wasn't created for you to shit on me 

Your rude insensitive language is hurtful and obnoxious, Nevermind your disrespectful tone and demeanor 

You're using my mental illness to go on insulting me, not cool. 

Despite my mental illness, I at least respect people and I don't go around acting like a jerk. 

5 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Be careful putting the label BPD on yourself. You may have emotional wounds that cause you to act in a certain way, but it is in no way permanent and the more you heal, the less symptoms you will have, and the more you will attract a healthy partner. I think BPD stems from abandonment trauma and that's exactly the reason you need to move the focus from external to internal and only start dating once you feel like your anger, shame and fear is released. 

Thank you. 

@Preety_India I delete his replies and issued him a warning and temp suspension.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I was recently diagnosed with with bpd. I want to know if anyone here had a relationship experience dealing with a bpd girlfriend and how it went for you, what issues you encountered and how hard was it? 

Have your partner read “I hate you don’t leave me” or “walking on egg shells”

@Leo Gura Idk what they said, but it sounds like you had an influence. You’ve said many times in your videos not to date girls like that, and even sounded cold towards them. You scold your followers a lot for emulating you, it’s the same with them acting crazy on psychedelics. You need to start owning up to things rather than constantly blaming your audience for your ideas, the suicides being the worst case of this. 

The best course of action is to find a nice and compassionate therapist. Your problem will be healed. You are not damaged, it's not your fault.

But healing needs to happen, and psychotherapy is the best way to heal these issues :)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@Preety_India It was nice of Leo to delete the dude, but I think it’s kind of two faced when he’s said in multiple videos like the “30 red flag” on not to date bpd girls. Like he’s scolding the dude for following his own advice. Something to think about. 

@Leo Gura But yeah you’re basically scolding the dude for following your own advice that you’ve said in multiple videos like the “30 red flags” one. That’s kind of two faced.

45 minutes ago, Raze said:

Have your partner read “I hate you don’t leave me” or “walking on egg shells”

Can you be a bit clear what exactly? I didn't understand this 

57 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

The best course of action is to find a nice and compassionate therapist. Your problem will be healed. You are not damaged, it's not your fault.

But healing needs to happen, and psychotherapy is the best way to heal these issues :)

+1. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。