Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmcnicho

Legal Psychedelic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (LSA)

7 posts in this topic

I had an profound experience on these seeds yesterday.  They can be a great legal alternative to LSD or mushrooms.  I’ll briefly describe my experience after this safety warning

Warning: At high doses, these seeds can cause vasoconstriction and may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions

That being said, I took 7 seeds and the vasoconstriction was only mildly uncomfortable.  I took the seeds orally, but they can also be taken sublingually or a few different extraction methods can be used to reduce physical side effects.  

I took a 10 mg THC sativa edible to potentiate.  It’s a strong synergy, so for someone like me with zero marijuana tolerance, I’d recommend only 5 mg, as I could feel the edible overpowering the LSA at times, which was a bit distracting.  It was definitely an intense experience as the LSA was strongly sedating, almost putting me to sleep at some points, but then the sativa would hype me up again, the two seemed to be competing in that sense

I would describe the headspace as being similar to LSD with a sedative body high similar to mushrooms.  The visuals are much more subtle, I saw a grid of pulsing dots when I closed my eyes.  I imagine in the dark the visuals would be stronger though.  

The best part about this substance is that it supercharges contemplation!  My thoughts felt so clear and meaningful.  I would highly recommend going in with a list of questions and recording your answers to listen back to the next day. You’re basically guaranteed to produce some great new insights!

I also experienced some ego-dissolution and probably could’ve had an ego death if I wasn’t resisting it.  It seemed like my thoughts were deconstructing themselves and trying to reveal the eternal nothingness from which everything comes.

At times, there was a sense of complete perfection.  Not in the sense of some kind a peak experience, as this substance is more subtle than that, but a sense of wholeness and completion.  I understood that we truly exist to spread love, because love and truth are identical

I also experienced some pretty strong time dilation, like time was passing 2-4 times slower at some points.  A 20 minute walk back home felt like it took almost an hour.  Towards the end of the walk it got a little scary, as it seemed like I was taking considerably more steps than the actual distance I was covering.  Like I was mostly staying still and the distance was stretching in front of me.  It was starting to get colder and I was worried I would never make it back home. It would’ve been helpful to have someone there to tell me I was moving at normal speed

In conclusion I would highly recommend this substance!  It can be legally purchased online and I can tell that it has great potential for spiritual growth.  In my view, 8 seeds should be considered the maximum oral dose.  There are reports of people having great experiences on 12+ seeds, but you definitely pay a physical price for that

My next trip report will be on 8 seeds without marijuana, so I can know what the effects are of LSA by itself.  And then after that I’ll try it with 5 mg of sativa

Edited by bmcnicho

@RMQualtrough Yes, there can be pretty strong nausea.  I personally took them on an empty stomach and didn’t throw up.  I drank a bit too much orange juice though, as I heard that citric acid can increase LSA absorption, and that made the nausea a bit worse

For me it was 100% worth it though, as it was a truly profound experience.  But if you have relatively easy access to another substance, then that might work better for you

Take ginger pills or drink ginger tea to reduce nausea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Take ginger pills or drink ginger tea to reduce nausea.

Do you do this before all psychedelics? Does it work? 

58 minutes ago, herghly said:

I don't because plugged psychedelics don't really cause nausea for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, herghly said:

It works. So would something like chamomile. They also will probably calm your anxiety a bit for the trip.