Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
integration journey

Hidden war crime in Syria

10 posts in this topic

It is crazy that medieval savagery still exists. This is the tip of the iceberg of the massacres that happened in Syria by Assad forces.

The vast majority of the world is still a brutal place. And cushy western countries are also always just one or two steps away from becoming just as brutal. All it takes is just one nuclear missile to start a chain reaction of increasing violence and brutality.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

This is just terrible. And it seems many people don't care if this happens. Even on this forum. They like to chat about celebrity slap, but war crimes? Nope.

I personaly hope these murderers will be put in jail.

To all the victims... rest in peace??.

19 hours ago, integration journey said:

This is the tip of the iceberg of the massacres that happened in Syria by Assad forces.

Have you been there personally or do you have relatives in Syria?

2 hours ago, mostly harmless said:

Have you been there personally or do you have relatives in Syria?

I'm from Syria. I was born and raised there for 16 years and then moved to the US. My father is still there with some relatives 

1 hour ago, integration journey said:

I'm from Syria. I was born and raised there for 16 years and then moved to the US. My father is still there with some relatives 

And to your state of knowledge is that the report is accurate? I am not suggesting otherwise by the way. I am just not willing to believe anything.

39 minutes ago, mostly harmless said:

And to your state of knowledge is that the report is accurate? I am not suggesting otherwise by the way. I am just not willing to believe anything.

Even though biased and propagandized, it has some truth to it. Basically, the story is true, but the way it is framed is not. They portray the victims as innocent peaceful protesters, but that's very unlikely the case. At the very least, they could be part of the armed opposition's intelligence. But the report doesn't allow such a possibility, because Al-Assad is a war criminal and you should hate him because I told you so.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Even though biased and propagandized, it has some truth to it. Basically, the story is true, but the way it is framed is not. They portray the victims as innocent peaceful protesters, but that's very unlikely the case. At the very least, they could be part of the armed opposition's intelligence. But the report doesn't allow such a possibility, because Al-Assad is a war criminal and you should hate him because I told you so.

No, it is not because you told me so that I have to hate him. It is because he and his father ruled the country for 50 years and made it shit.

I'm not about to give you a laundry list of why and how Assad made Syria a fucking mess.

5 hours ago, integration journey said:

No, it is not because you told me so that I have to hate him. It is because he and his father ruled the country for 50 years and made it shit.

I'm not about to give you a laundry list of why and how Assad made Syria a fucking mess.

Lol. Ok.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)