Michael Jackson

GOD is the only accurate word to describe reality!

50 posts in this topic

And ego can be viewed as the wonder of form/shape and infinite limits.

7 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Michael Jackson It's just that we're discussing labels and defintions here, and they don't ever change the referent. The referent being the actual God, only that God doesn't carry any inherent labels or have a list with criteria or definitions of itself. (Obviously!)

And then i wonder how aware we are that the thoughts about God, along with all the discussions about what's right and wrong, true and false...are not actually about God. They are God.

If God was truly realised, would it be necessary to fight over labels? I suppose not. If anything, the Truth comes with that unnerving feeling of being unable to communicate this. You can try, but that's just poetry then:)

@Judy2 no, it matters wether you use the word GOD, or not. Otherwise you could just say, you have awakened to the fact, that you are "a piece of shit." No, God is a much better word. There are other good words, like infinity for example, but God is simply the best.

This is not a fight, this is simply a statement, people shouldn't be misguided.

If you think word God isn't the best, you propably haven't awakened fully.

14 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

These qualities are:

• Singularity: God is singular. There is nothing else. Only God exists
  • Intelligent: God is intelligence itself. God is infinitely intelligent
  • All-powerful: God is Power itself. Infinite Power. When God snaps his fingers, our entire Universe appears out of nowhere
  • Loving: In fact, God IS Love, unconditional infinite Love
  • Source/Creator: God is the Souce/Creator from which our entire reality came from

That's a good description. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Karas said:

What about other language ?

@Karas

Allah is fine too. Simply any analogous word to the word "God" would be fine.

On 2022-04-27 at 11:51 AM, Michael Jackson said:

God is the best world to describe reality.

God can indeed be the best word to describe reality for some people. But just be aware that a description are never meant to replace that in which it tries to describe.

On 2022-04-27 at 9:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's God cause when you finally get it, the only words out of your mouth will be OH MY GOD!

If you're not screaming OH MY GOD, you haven't got it.

;)

Oh ma god, OH MA GOD!!! Look Stacy, look! The latest Gucci bag collection has arrived! Oh. My. GOD!!!! it looks so goood!!

2 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Oh ma god, OH MA GOD!!! Look Stacy, look! The latest Gucci bag collection has arrived! Oh. My. GOD!!!! it looks so goood!!

??? Nice one

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

???

It is impossible to describe something non-conceptually, reality is there without revelations of god, to describe something ultimately or "in a best way" is a conceptualization of the essence of something, the best way to describe reality is necessarily not to the exclusion of those without such revelation, and god as concept is therefore not the ultimate or best way to describe reality. 

So at best "god" is more an exposition of a possible experience in reality.

I guess this were somehow a word salad for many, and so to make it simple: you are unaware of god (and all else) without reality, but many are aware of reality without awareness of god. therefore god is at best subsistent to reality. 

If you were to say that god is a description of sentience in reality, will in reality, dual to reality or beyond reality etc then that could at least amount to something, though it would require some thinking and not just equivocation.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I'm scared of this term, I feel it comes with a lot of responsibility if you're God

There are no correct words objectively speaking. Words are pointers but completely subjective. So a word can seem to be a perfect pointer from the talkers POV but not resonate at all for the listeners POV.

21 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

It is impossible to describe something non-conceptually, reality is there without revelations of god, to describe something ultimately or "in a best way" is a conceptualization of the essence of something, the best way to describe reality is necessarily not to the exclusion of those without such revelation, and god as concept is therefore not the ultimate or best way to describe reality. 

So at best "god" is more an exposition of a possible experience in reality.

I guess this were somehow a word salad for many, and so to make it simple: you are unaware of god (and all else) without reality, but many are aware of reality without awareness of god. therefore god is at best subsistent to reality. 

If you were to say that god is a description of sentience in reality, will in reality, dual to reality or beyond reality etc then that could at least amount to something, though it would require some thinking and not just equivocation.

@Reciprocality

Hey Dr. Word Salad.

I have no interest engaging in superficial academic nonsense here. Welcome on my Block-List brother.

21 hours ago, Chrisd said:

I'm scared of this term, I feel it comes with a lot of responsibility if you're God

@Chrisd Yeah that's true:) You are running the entire creation my friend;)

16 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

⁹³Incorrect. 

Judging someone based on your relative semantic repertoire is silly.

Go back, sit on the cushion⁹³

@Aleister Crowleyy Putting the cushion on your face would be a more efficient way of wasting your life;)

That said, there exists a real possibility of waking up, even for you. If you are interested, feel free to pm me.

@Michael Jackson Well sure you don't, would not be fun if someone showed you that your judgement that reality is best described with a different word than reality is kind of dubious.

A less academic version to show you this is that reality is there, and then one invent a word to reference it in language such that other knows what is pointed towards, in which case it totally absurds away from what is pointed towards if it is referenced by something that to many is totally different to it.

To anyone who do not already agree that what is pointed towards is god it does not contribute to the theory of god nor reality to equate them. And so you are at best telling a bunch of people that you already agree with that "from now on my good sirs let us call the real apple for a god-apple", because instead of providing a story, and insight, a sentiment an experience or a logical conclusion of thought you tell other people that "this is this".

Your real problem is that all this stands whether god is reality or not, for if it really is then the distinction must be deconstructed and not equivocated, for people to agree with the proposition that did not already find god in everything. Though I guess that is very far from your intention. 

And so a good question is then: what is the difference between the thinking of someone who knows god and knows reality is god and  announces that god is the convergent best description of what in the relative sense is completely divergent and the thinking of someone who take no such stance even though they know that the two objects described are ultimately the same.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@Reciprocality why its hard to understand your posts ? Are you being ambiguous and pedantic on purpose?  

I'm asking because the point of all communication is to be clear in transferring what you are trying to say .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

god is the best word because you think: god has many cultural connotations, let's say totality, existence, being...until at one point, the door opens, and......yesssss yeeeeeeeees that is , the glory, the everything , me, hallelujah!!!! of course: god . then the door closes and you remember that but it is impossible to live it, and better to forget because it is a mess. But the glass that was empty has been filled. the prodigal son is back. this is how this works