Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Will Trump return to Twitter?

11 posts in this topic

If Elon Musk reverses the ban on Trump, will he return to Twitter?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

57 minutes ago, Raze said:

He has said he won’t 

And you can always trust what Trump says..

Trump might just be banned again if he returns and commits incitement. Musk said he wants to protect free speech as described by US law, he never said he wants unlimited free speech afaik. Incitement is against the law.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Trump will be on Twitter like a fly on shit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump will be on Twitter like a fly on shit.

Well, then like we're saying, if he comes back and makes a lot of trouble on Twitter again, then he'll be asking for a ban and perhaps even more legal trouble.

Also, I am not sure if his return to twitter would help him with campaigning for another presidential run. I think Trump has really lost so much steam from the voters because of both how increasingly tired many of his current and former supporters have gotten with him. Also, he very likely will still never get back on the other big-tech platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or make any more posts on Google. Plus, his Truth Social platform has been failing hard.

23 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Well, then like we're saying, if he comes back and makes a lot of trouble on Twitter again, then he'll be asking for a ban and perhaps even more legal trouble.

Also, I am not sure if his return to twitter would help him with campaigning for another presidential run. I think Trump has really lost so much steam from the voters because of both how increasingly tired many of his current and former supporters have gotten with him. Also, he very likely will still never get back on the other big-tech platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or make any more posts on Google. Plus, his Truth Social platform has been failing hard.

Trump would win the presidential election if it was held today. I would argue he is as popular as ever. Will he still be as popular in 2024? I don't know. Ron DeSantis is also gaining national popularity rapidly.

3 minutes ago, vizual said:

Trump would win the presidential election if it was held today. I would argue he is as popular as ever. Will he still be as popular in 2024? I don't know. Ron DeSantis is also gaining national popularity rapidly.

You must be out of the loop. Trump would still lose the presidential election according to most polls. His rallies keep getting smaller and smaller. CPAC straws polls keep getting significantly smaller and smaller. Trump is getting to be a tiring shit show. 

Ron DeSantis has certainly possible quite a serious threat for the country. However, I don't think that he has ever had that broad once in a generation legendary appeal like Ronald Reagan or Obama in 2008 had.

Edited by Hardkill

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You must be out of the loop. Trump would still lose the presidential election according to most polls. His rallies keep getting smaller and smaller. CPAC straws polls keep getting significantly smaller and smaller. Trump is getting to be a tiring shit show. 

Ron DeSantis has certainly possible quite a serious threat for the country. However, I don't think that he has ever had that broad once in a generation legendary appeal like Ronald Reagan or Obama in 2008 had.

According to the Harvard CAPS-Harris poll; Trump would beat Biden if voting was held today(April 2022)

https://harvardharrispoll.com/

On 4/27/2022 at 2:46 PM, vizual said:

Trump would win the presidential election if it was held today.

I

agree.