Galyna

Reality is an unfolding infinite maze

21 posts in this topic

When “you” become acutely aware of the fact that there is nobody here, “you” have been given a gift. Reality starts to play games with itself. Synchronicities, people, right words at the right time, mind reading of others, events that are made for “you”, issues, triggers, pain and emotional response, and so on and so forth. The gift comes with unbearable pain and that is the price you pay for freedom. Pain always melts away.

Reality is a maze. Every single interaction I have with the illusory “other” is seen by illusory “me” as a hint how to move further to pursue this wonderful secret in this wonderful maze. “I” am ecstatic from this journey because it gets tastier and tastier the further it unfolds. Reality surprises itself every single moment.

Who am I really? Never ending quest. “I” am going to expend in this experience forever. Everything is “me”, I am looking at "myself" with "my" cat’s eyes.

Issues, sorrows, and pain are not to be taken seriously. What does this Reality want to show me or point toward to  when pain arises? It has become known that all the triggers here is to pave this way to the biggest realization which is yet to come. How can they trigger "me" if everything here, on this journey, has been designed for “this to happen exclusively”.

Complete surrender, so what? Nobody is here anyway. People that are not real, they do not even know the taste of the chocolate, and other sensation of all the pleasures in life. Sometimes loneliness comes into play. But then “my heart” is at peace when “I” take off this personality and let the moment to unfold without personalized awareness.  

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Good, you seem to enjoy your life and be on the right path. In my opinion, the "no-self"-teaching is for the mind and the I-thought. When the I-thought disappear, the "no-self"-idea becomes a nonsensical concept, you see that the truth is beyond the mind and its concepts. It is the same with ideas like "other people are not real" and "I am God".

16 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Good, you seem to enjoy your life

LOL, I thought I would go crazy couple months ago, I was in existential depression, now, this game that Reality plays with me, keeps my head above :)

Interesting, I've read everything. I cannot do psychedelics, so this is not something I am familiar with.@Benton

@michaelcycle00   It did not happen over night, was very gradual. But all of this intellectualization. "I" am still on the pathless path xD

When I was six, I started searching for God and was trying to explain my existence. Understanding of Reality deepens every day. I cannot say anything about "my" awakening.

Awakening? What is awakening? 

"I" understands only one thing: whatever is available to "me" in a given time, there I am. This is all I know. Truly.

How can I know about awakening? I cannot compare "mine" it with the "other"...I know only "mine".

Whatever comes from the "outside" experience, stays as "outside" experience!

Inner and outer is one, so I am the only awakened being. Me is Other.

There is no other.

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@michaelcycle00   It did not happen over night, was very gradual. But all of this intellectualization. "I" am still on the pathless path xD

When I was six, I started searching for God and was trying to explain my existence. Understand of Reality deepens every day. I cannot say anything about "my" awakening. Awakening? What is awakening? 

"I" understands only one thing: whatever is available to "me" in a given time, there I am. This is all I know. Truly.

How can I know about awakening? I cannot compare "mine" it with the "other"...I know only "mine". Whatever comes from the "outside" experience, stays as "outside" experience!

Inner and outer is one, so I am the only awakened being. Me is Other.

There is no other.

Nice one ???

All Is Self. Remove the inner and the outer, there is no self, there is no other. ✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Judy2 @Vincent S Yes, reality tastes so delicious, yummy :P till my next dark night of the soul :) 

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@Judy2 @Vincent S Yes, reality tastes so delicious, yummy :P till my next dark night of the soul :) 

You just gotta learn to like dark bitter parts. That will Balance you. 
Like dark chocolate bitter taste but smooth passion afterglow. ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Only thing I can say is, that's genuinely really inspiring to read.

9 hours ago, Vincent S said:

You just gotta learn to like dark bitter parts. That will Balance you. 
Like dark chocolate bitter taste but smooth passion afterglow. ?

So true, sometimes pain was so harsh and unbearable, I literally did not want to wake up in the morning. But I always knew that "even this shall pass too". :) 

7 hours ago, Benton said:

Why can’t you take psychedelics? 

At some point, I will... I need to arrange everything for this.

I experienced all sorts of weird shit. I would be pondering a question and a lyric from a song, or a conversation I would hear a snippet of would perfectly answer it.

When I was 20, I tried weed, couple of times in my life, it had the same effect of me, I saw Dmitri Mendeleev on the wall which in reality was a rain stain. 

If kundalini

May I ask if having a very strong sexual desire correlates with Kundalini rising. That is what I've noticed, every time I go deeper in my awakening, it always follows with a crazy sexual tension. I see sexuality everywhere...

@Benton in your post you talked a lot about having sex with God, I found it very unique bc not a lot of us can understand this merge , can you elaborate pls?

@Twentyfirst Synchronicity for example, are you familiar with this concept? ?

@Twentyfirst not only this…sometimes people trigger this ego I call myself, I have a reaction, and right at this moment reaction is recognized and seen as a game of the ego with the higher Self. 

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

so if you read someones mind how do you know its "their" thoughts and not "your own"

There is no other mind, I didn’t say I read someone’s mind, did I? ?

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

so if you read someones mind how do you know its "their" thoughts and not "your own"

Where has this statement come from that I read someone’s mind?

Edited by Galyna

Yes, I meant feeling others so deeply that you can see through them, not literally reading their mind but more profound understanding of other human being. 
but you are right ultimately everything hinges back upon “me” or we shall say Itself.