Galyna

Reality is an unfolding infinite maze

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When “you” become acutely aware of the fact that there is nobody here, “you” have been given a gift. Reality starts to play games with itself. Synchronicities, people, right words at the right time, mind reading of others, events that are made for “you”, issues, triggers, pain and emotional response, and so on and so forth. The gift comes with unbearable pain and that is the price you pay for freedom. Pain always melts away.

Reality is a maze. Every single interaction I have with the illusory “other” is seen by illusory “me” as a hint how to move further to pursue this wonderful secret in this wonderful maze. “I” am ecstatic from this journey because it gets tastier and tastier the further it unfolds. Reality surprises itself every single moment.

Who am I really? Never ending quest. “I” am going to expend in this experience forever. Everything is “me”, I am looking at "myself" with "my" cat’s eyes.

Issues, sorrows, and pain are not to be taken seriously. What does this Reality want to show me or point toward to  when pain arises? It has become known that all the triggers here is to pave this way to the biggest realization which is yet to come. How can they trigger "me" if everything here, on this journey, has been designed for “this to happen exclusively”.

Complete surrender, so what? Nobody is here anyway. People that are not real, they do not even know the taste of the chocolate, and other sensation of all the pleasures in life. Sometimes loneliness comes into play. But then “my heart” is at peace when “I” take off this personality and let the moment to unfold without personalized awareness.  

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

;)


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good, you seem to enjoy your life and be on the right path. In my opinion, the "no-self"-teaching is for the mind and the I-thought. When the I-thought disappear, the "no-self"-idea becomes a nonsensical concept, you see that the truth is beyond the mind and its concepts. It is the same with ideas like "other people are not real" and "I am God".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Would you read this? I know what you mean by a lot of these things.

 

This is something I am still trying to understand

Edited by Benton

Why do I love you?  I don't need a reason.

https://lingabhairavi.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Good, you seem to enjoy your life

LOL, I thought I would go crazy couple months ago, I was in existential depression, now, this game that Reality plays with me, keeps my head above :)

 


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, I've read everything. I cannot do psychedelics, so this is not something I am familiar with.@Benton


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@michaelcycle00   It did not happen over night, was very gradual. But all of this intellectualization. "I" am still on the pathless path xD

 When I was six, I started searching for God and was trying to explain my existence. Understanding of Reality deepens every day. I cannot say anything about "my" awakening.

Awakening? What is awakening? 

"I" understands only one thing: whatever is available to "me" in a given time, there I am. This is all I know. Truly.

How can I know about awakening? I cannot compare "mine" it with the "other"...I know only "mine".

Whatever comes from the "outside" experience, stays as "outside" experience!

Inner and outer is one, so I am the only awakened being. Me is Other.

There is no other.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@michaelcycle00   It did not happen over night, was very gradual. But all of this intellectualization. "I" am still on the pathless path xD

 When I was six, I started searching for God and was trying to explain my existence. Understand of Reality deepens every day. I cannot say anything about "my" awakening. Awakening? What is awakening? 

"I" understands only one thing: whatever is available to "me" in a given time, there I am. This is all I know. Truly.

How can I know about awakening? I cannot compare "mine" it with the "other"...I know only "mine". Whatever comes from the "outside" experience, stays as "outside" experience!

Inner and outer is one, so I am the only awakened being. Me is Other.

There is no other.

Nice one ???
 
All Is Self. Remove the inner and the outer, there is no self, there is no other. ✨


“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Galyna said:

When “you” become acutely aware of the fact that there is nobody here, “you” have been given a gift. Reality starts to play games with itself. Synchronicities, people, right words at the right time, mind reading of others, events that are made for “you”, issues, triggers, pain and emotional response, and so on and so forth. The gift comes with unbearable pain and that is the price you pay for freedom. Pain always melts away.

Reality is a maze. Every single interaction I have with the illusory “other” is seen by illusory “me” as a hint how to move further to pursue this wonderful secret in this wonderful maze. “I” am ecstatic from this journey because it gets tastier and tastier the further it unfolds. Reality surprises itself every single moment.

Who am I really? Never ending quest. “I” am going to expend in this experience forever. Everything is “me”, I am looking at "myself" with "my" cat’s eyes.

Issues, sorrows, and pain are not to be taken seriously. What does this Reality want to show me or point toward to  when pain arises? It has become known that all the triggers here is to pave this way to the biggest realization which is yet to come. How can they trigger "me" if everything here, on this journey, has been designed for “this to happen exclusively”.

Complete surrender, so what? Nobody is here anyway. People that are not real, they do not even know the taste of the chocolate, and other sensation of all the pleasures in life. Sometimes loneliness comes into play. But then “my heart” is at peace when “I” take off this personality and let the moment to unfold without personalized awareness.  

Beautiful:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Judy2 @Vincent S Yes, reality tastes so delicious, yummy :P till my next dark night of the soul :) 


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@Judy2 @Vincent S Yes, reality tastes so delicious, yummy :P till my next dark night of the soul :) 

You just gotta learn to like dark bitter parts. That will Balance you. 
Like dark chocolate bitter taste but smooth passion afterglow. ?


“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t you take psychedelics? 
 

I experienced all sorts of weird shit. I would be pondering a question and a lyric from a song, or a conversation I would hear a snippet of would perfectly answer it.

Everything is consciousness. Psychedelics can lead to interesting possibilities. And occult, in my experience. If kundalini is active with psychedelics it can be especially dangerous. But also, it can alter everything in reality. It can end up as psychosis. But also… It is not so bad if one knows how to deal with it.

Its interesting to me. I always am looking for perspective on this.

 


Why do I love you?  I don't need a reason.

https://lingabhairavi.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing I can say is, that's genuinely really inspiring to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vincent S said:

You just gotta learn to like dark bitter parts. That will Balance you. 
Like dark chocolate bitter taste but smooth passion afterglow. ?

So true, sometimes pain was so harsh and unbearable, I literally did not want to wake up in the morning. But I always knew that "even this shall pass too". :) 


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Benton said:

Why can’t you take psychedelics? 

At some point, I will... I need to arrange everything for this.

7 hours ago, Benton said:

I experienced all sorts of weird shit. I would be pondering a question and a lyric from a song, or a conversation I would hear a snippet of would perfectly answer it.

When I was 20, I tried weed, couple of times in my life, it had the same effect of me, I saw Dmitri Mendeleev on the wall which in reality was a rain stain. 

7 hours ago, Benton said:

If kundalini

May I ask if having a very strong sexual desire correlates with Kundalini rising. That is what I've noticed, every time I go deeper in my awakening, it always follows with a crazy sexual tension. I see sexuality everywhere...


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It did for me initially. But as it rose, sex became more of a merging of being to me. 
But yeah God has an intimate relationship with himself.


Why do I love you?  I don't need a reason.

https://lingabhairavi.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Benton in your post you talked a lot about having sex with God, I found it very unique bc not a lot of us can understand this merge , can you elaborate pls?


"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2022 at 7:12 PM, Galyna said:

When “you” become acutely aware of the fact that there is nobody here, “you” have been given a gift. Reality starts to play games with itself. Synchronicities, people, right words at the right time, mind reading of others, events that are made for “you”, issues, triggers, pain and emotional response, and so on and so forth. The gift comes with unbearable pain and that is the price you pay for freedom. Pain always melts away.

Reality is a maze. Every single interaction I have with the illusory “other” is seen by illusory “me” as a hint how to move further to pursue this wonderful secret in this wonderful maze. “I” am ecstatic from this journey because it gets tastier and tastier the further it unfolds. Reality surprises itself every single moment.

Who am I really? Never ending quest. “I” am going to expend in this experience forever. Everything is “me”, I am looking at "myself" with "my" cat’s eyes.

Issues, sorrows, and pain are not to be taken seriously. What does this Reality want to show me or point toward to  when pain arises? It has become known that all the triggers here is to pave this way to the biggest realization which is yet to come. How can they trigger "me" if everything here, on this journey, has been designed for “this to happen exclusively”.

Complete surrender, so what? Nobody is here anyway. People that are not real, they do not even know the taste of the chocolate, and other sensation of all the pleasures in life. Sometimes loneliness comes into play. But then “my heart” is at peace when “I” take off this personality and let the moment to unfold without personalized awareness.  

can you give a specific example of a game reality played with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now