Someone here

You can't handle the truth

6 posts in this topic

All of the stuff that any self help person talks about, all these spiritual teachers, every finding within every religion, every scientific field, every single thing that anyone including myself talks about here and otherwise is just noise to your own path, its not the "truth" regardless as to how much anyone wants to believe it is the case. 

At the end of the day they're just beliefs contradicting the present moment and to the extent that is the case, the extent that said beliefs should probably be questioned. 

The idea of it being hollow -undefined.  Being is just "it" - it's not nothing or everything, it just fucking "is"....it's outside of language and everything else.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here of course.  This is just entertainment.  You can just as easily go duck hunting then hang out here.

But the Truths spoken of here are being pointed to.  Belief isn't the right word unless you take them as beliefs, which we warn against vehemently.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can just as easily go duck hunting then hang out here.

xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This is all just a computer game, a simulation, created by consciousness. This is all your imagination, every part of your mind and your world. The point is to get the joke and enjoy. 

Edited by Vibroverse

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

At the end of the day they're just beliefs contradicting the present moment 

But there not actually contradicting the present moment, there happening with the present moment or with everything as I like to say.

Nothing is separate or excluded. 

Awakening is not exclusive, it's inclusive!

The inclusive IS, IT, BEING, EVERYTHING, THIS!!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi