LSD-Rumi

Anybody else annoyed by how the public dealt with the Will Smith incident?

26 posts in this topic

The most thing that annoys me is all the judgment that was directed towards him. People don't know how to critisize without judgment. I feel like they want to end this man whole career and want to see him get literally destroyed.

If this how we deal with a simple act of violence, then how are we gonna deal with killers and rapists?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Yeah. Also really annoyed with how they just decide to ban russians from everything. But I'm not that awake, so I dunno. It's just how the world is(?)

11 minutes ago, Lise said:

Yeah. Also really annoyed with how they just decide to ban russians from everything. But I'm not that awake, so I dunno. It's just how the world is(?)

Hm, probably something to do with Russia invading another country and murdering innocent people ?

1 hour ago, no_name said:

Hm, probably something to do with Russia invading another country and murdering innocent people ?

Yeah, but is it really working to just ban them from everything? What does it do to achieve the goals of getting them to a more democratic place? In a region my country (Svalbard) they also decided to not support russian businesses. I don't know the details of this, but I feel really uncomfortable if a russian family business is just boycotted because they are russians.

3 minutes ago, Lise said:

Yeah, but is it really working to just ban them from everything? What does it do to achieve the goals of getting them to a more democratic place? In a region my country (Svalbard) they also decided to not support russian businesses. I don't know the details of this, but I feel really uncomfortable if a russian family business is just boycotted because they are russians.

The alternative to boycotting Russia is to bomb Russia. Boycotting Russian business is a peaceful way to try and stop Russia from bombing and destroying Ukrainian cities.

Edited by no_name

12 minutes ago, no_name said:

The alternative to boycotting Russia is to bomb Russia. Boycotting Russian business is a peaceful way to try and stop Russia from bombing and destroying Ukrainian cities.

Ok. Still think it will just make them even more angry. Major germany in ww1 vibes.

Will Smith got what he deserved. He literally walked on stage and punched another person in the face because he made an innocent joke about his wife. Smith was completely out of line, assaulting someone is not okay and he was lucky he wasn't removed from the ceremony and arrested. And the only reason he wasn't arrested is because of his pivileged status. If it was some nobody that walked on that stage and punched Chris Rock that dude would go to jail 100%.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@LSD-Rumi whereas Amber Heard is somehow standing up for feminists through her violence on Depp.

Love and Life

7 hours ago, no_name said:

I don't see anyone boycotting American people.

Ironically, often times Ukrainian people suffer from this because the people they get attacked or boycotted by didn't care to find out where they're from.

@LSD-Rumi A lot of the response from the public was foolish, but also what Will did was foolish. So it’s not totally surprising. Foolish behavior provokes more foolish behavior.

My main annoyance is how much airtime and coverage and conversation it got. It should've just been ignored entirely. People wonder why society is fucked, it's because you feed it with this dipshit looky-loo attitude and focus on the dumbest low-consciousness lowbrow stuff.

Same with the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard thing. I'm intentionally ignoring the entire thing and refuse to watch or read about it, but it's annoying me just how hard it is to avoid. I'm getting courtroom video footage constantly getting suggested to me on Youtube. Where was the courtroom footage of the Derek Chauvin trial? Where was the courtroom footage of the James Fields trial? Did you even hear that James Fields was on trial? What are the chances we're going to get to see the trial of Darrell Brooks for the Waukesha Christmas parade attack? How come we can see a domestic abuse case of celebrities or whatever the fuck it even is, but we can't see terrorists stand trial? Why can't we stop ourselves from getting sucked into nonsense for one goddamn news cycle, and turning a high consciousness forum into a fucking tabloid magazine.

Because most people are not interested in self actualisation and truth, and would rather do dumb shit. In my opinion though, Will Smith, despite his success, is a victim of not knowing how mismatched his relationshipis with his wife was. Similarly with the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case, instead of screening out his potential GF, and was still dealing with the lose of his wife he decides to go deep too quickly with Amber, who has a more domineering personality to Depps meak one. All these celebrities,  despite massive successes, are not into personal development and into getting more healthier relationships.

1 hour ago, D2sage said:

He lacks self-respect.

I agree. He has low self esteem.

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practiced all the things I would say
But she came over I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I'm being used
That's okay man 'cause I like the abuse
Now I know she's playing with me
That's okay 'cause I've got no self-esteem
Oh yeah, yeah oh yeah, yeah

We make plans to go out at night
I wait 'til 2 then I turn out the light
This rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying, oh that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying, oh that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care, right? Yeah

Now I'll relay this little bit
Happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night, she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no but
It's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem

When she's saying, oh that she want's only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying, oh that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right?
Yeah yeah yeah

Yea I'm annoyed by that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It wasn't even a punch, just a light slap. And he had reasons to do it. Honorable reasons. Of course he crossed the line there but it wasn't a horrific crime. Twitter snowflakes are totally overreacting. 

2 hours ago, T_i_m said:

It wasn't even a punch, just a light slap. And he had reasons to do it. Honorable reasons. Of course he crossed the line there but it wasn't a horrific crime. Twitter snowflakes are totally overreacting. 

Come on bro, it came of totally fake. Or kind of planned on the spot.

He laughed at the joke and when he saw her he thought to himself "I want to do something to make her see how I love her". If it came of as a genuine reaction, I would understand, but this felt different. Staged for her.

Edit: But I do like how everyone now is against Jada for being the evil one.

Edited by mojsterr