Siedah

Any tips for first 5meo trip?!

10 posts in this topic

All booked and happening ! Ofcourse nervous but equally excited ! Mine will be the actual toad venom as this is what found me! (I didn’t even seek it, it just found me!) .

I feel like after 5 years in this journey, following Leo from the beginning of his journey, which also became our journey collectively I suppose, I have a pretty good idea what I m getting my self into .. But just wondering if you guys have any last min tips ?! 
Anything  you wish you knew before you went for it perhaps? 

The first time may be scary and not the best. So don't quit if you don't like the first trip. That's just the start. The real payoff comes in future trips.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do good breathwork before inhaling the toad venom vapor. Calm your nerves and listen closely to the facilitator, Inhale all the way and keep it in for as long as you can.

Surrender and enjoy Infinity :x

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The first time may be scary and not the best. So don't quit if you don't like the first trip. That's just the start. The real payoff comes in future trips.

And if the opposite is true and you love it… go slow. Space them out and integrate.

And remember “Yes” “Namaste”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Do you have any previous experience with psychedelics ? What is your goal with this trip? you need to set a goal.

11 hours ago, Alex_R said:

Do you have any previous experience with psychedelics ? What is your goal with this trip? you need to set a goal.

yes not extensively but yes.. did some MDMA, mushrooms and had an ayaheusca ceremony back in October.. so i am not a complete newby..

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

And if the opposite is true and you love it… go slow. Space them out and integrate.

And remember “Yes” “Namaste”

Thank you ThoughtArt, that gives me encouragement :-)  

15 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Do good breathwork before inhaling the toad venom vapor. Calm your nerves and listen closely to the facilitator, Inhale all the way and keep it in for as long as you can.

Surrender and enjoy Infinity :x

This is very helpful VincentS. i used to smoke so i think i know how to properly inhale but toad venom might feel a bit bitter I suppose, so good to bear that in mind.. My facilitator is great and she already told me a little about the preparation process which i assume includes this..  

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura how lovely to receive a response from you ! I think i am so prepared for the worst, anything else will be a bonus. :-) And i usually see things to the bitter end, quitting i dont do :-) I remember you said to Kurt 10 times should be sufficient for most people to get a basic awakening expereince - so thats the goal.. :-)

7 minutes ago, Siedah said:

This is very helpful VincentS. i used to smoke so i think i know how to properly inhale but toad venom might feel a bit bitter I suppose, so good to bear that in mind.. My facilitator is great and she already told me a little about the preparation process which i assume includes this..  

I didn’t taste any bitterness. But it certainly has a distinct flavor ;)   
Yeah they know how to take care of you ✨?  

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

think that you are not doing this to realize god, or whatever, but that it is a demolition job of the limits of your mind that keep you prisoner. the experience can be whatever it is, the important thing is that you are going to hit the barrier of the ego with the wrecking ball. if it is also nice, wonderful. If it's not, well, hitting walls doesn't have to be fun, but it's essential if you want to be free.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

think that you are not doing this to realize god, or whatever, but that it is a demolition job of the limits of your mind that keep you prisoner. the experience can be whatever it is, the important thing is that you are going to hit the barrier of the ego with the wrecking ball. if it is also nice, wonderful. If it's not, well, hitting walls doesn't have to be fun, but it's essential if you want to be free.

Yeah, go into it with nothing at all 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"