Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

AA Challenge

15 posts in this topic

I am undertaking the Goodlookingloser AA challenge. It involves progressive desensitization every single day when talking to girls & will take 7 weeks in total. I currently am on day 5. I need to get better with women so I feel like journaling it on here will be a good idea. I was originally going to journal on onenote but maybe this will inspire some of you & is a sense of some accountability. First three days was mainly just setting up a journal, signing up to online dating ect.. 

Edited by Illusory Self

Day 4 - yesterday

Approached 5 girls & asked them for the time

I felt today was a success. I did it on a street after I finished my workout at the time. It did take some time as there were not many girls around. Will record a video later to have some kind of video journal.

Day 5

Approached 10 girls & asked them for the time

I increased the ante today by approaching 5 more, unfortunately 2 did not respond to me as they were in there own world with there earphones plugged in. Made me realize I need to do something more drastic to get the attention. I did feel quite bad at the beginning like I am worthless but after a while, I just thought it was not that big of a deal. I go on with my day. Seemed to only take around 20 minutes tops which was not to long. I was waiting to find a girl that would bring me tension instead of approaching anyone. I was practicing on feeling inwards during the interaction. Being grounded.

Okay.... So I quit after day 6 because I found it to overwhelming to ask girls where a near location was & have they been there?... 

I am not a quitter though, forget about the past mistakes & try again. Going to be re-doing it today starting on day 4 again. The first 3 days were just introductory & did not involve any practice. Going to do this on a daily basis as well as go out 3 nights a week. I got this! 

Day 4 

Approached 5 girls & asked them for the time

Today went well, I approached 5 successful however 2 did not even have the time... think they were foreign though so they probably did not understand me. I thought I spoke loud & gave off nervous energy though, should get better with practice!

Day 5

Approached 10 girls & asked them for the time

I found the approaches incredibly easy today as momentum was built up from doing 10 approaches last night. Got the time off of 10 girls in a short period of time. Going to celebrate the small wins. 

Day 6

Approached 15 girls & asked for time, directions & have they been there before. 

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time and directions. Girl 3: Asked for time, directions & have they been there before. Repeated that 3x

I found today was quite easy, I think it is because the momentum is building up from previous days, small wins. I improved 1% today... I will have effortless social interactions before I know it! 

Day 7

Approached 15 girls & asked for time, directions & have they been there before. 

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time and directions. Girl 3: Asked for time, directions & have they been there before. Repeated that 3x

Similiar to yesterday but the theme of today was if I see a hot girl, just go in & approach. No pussying out of it. 

Well today went fantastic, much better than I expected. 2 girls where even trying to basically continue the conversation but my mindset was just do the drills & get out of there. A few key insights I got was, social momentum is a thing... approaching almost became effortless after the first few. 

Girls were smiling at me, at least 2 of them wanted to fuck me i'm sure. The last girl I approached asking where the nearest supermarket was & if she has been there wanted me to follow her to it... she was really attractive also & was with 2 of her girlfriends. They went around the courner to the supermarket & I was thinking in my mind should I follow them out of obligation because I would look weird if I don't. I decided to just walk straight up the street while they went to the supermarket. My mindset is to just do the drills & get out of there, progressively amping up the interactions as time goes on. I feel good.

Really happy with the progress today.... 1% better today I am sure! Going to go out to practice nightgame, managed to find some wings in my city. 

Edited by Illusory Self

Day 8

Approached 16 girls & asked for time, directions, have they been there before & do they like it. If they said they did not like it, I would have to approach another girl. Probably approached around 20-25.

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time and directions. Girl 3: Asked for time, directions, have they been there before & do they like it Repeated that 3x

I feel so much more socially liberated today than any other day in the program. My mind wanted to back out so much but I forced myself to do this challenge for this day. Honestly after I finished todays challenge, I felt the confidence to just go up to anyone and talk to them. If they reject me, move onto next one. I got so many blow outs today but a few girls did seem attracted to me & gave me good subtle signs that they wanted to bang. A lot of girls did not even have the time, but I am learning to just get rejected & move onto next one ASAP. Time is a valuable commodity. I did notice it felt somewhat awkward asking where the supermarket is just by how quick or slow I was saying it.. Hopefully these anxious traits will disapear overtime. It did seem to get a lot better the more interactions I had. I feel like it is getting easier as I am building up all of this social momentum. 

Edited by Illusory Self

Day 9

Approached 15 girls & asked for time, directions, have they been to a nearby restaurant & do they like it. I said do they like it even if they said no.

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time & have you been there?. Girl 3: Asked for time, Restaurant & do you like it

Repeated that 5x

Honestly, today I had barely any AA anxiety at all. I more or less viewed everyone as if they are my friend. I seem to be picking up the subtle attraction signs that girls give me. Girls that are attracted vs not attracted. Today went really quick an easy, I even made a girl laugh. I feel like I am slowly understanding the psychology behind how girls act. Very non logical. 

Day 10

Approached 15 girls & asked for time, directions to nearby movie theatre,  have they seen any movies recently they liked. 

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time & where is the nearest cinema. Girl 3: Asked for time, nearest cinema & have you seen any movies recently

Repeated that 5x

Today I basically had barely any AA, of course I let a few girls slip by but managed to get this challenge over pretty quickly. I was not fazed whatsoever by any kind of rejection. Infact a lot of girls gave me positive signals like they wanted to bang me. They even got there phone out to google maps to show me where there cinema is, wanting the conversation keep on going. I was like no, I am going to do the drill & get out ASAP. Got overwhelming amount of positive responses however. Seemed so effortless. It can be a nice boost your confidence knowing that there are a lot of girls out there who want to bang you. It is just a matter of putting yourself out there. Giving online dating a try also, getting loads of girls on there. It is honestly just a matter of mass approaching/mass aquiring new leads into the funnel. I learnt that for attraction to happen you must approach because girls are so lost in there own world & it almost feels like after you approach they are hyponitized into your reality.

Day 11

Approached 20 girls & asked for time, nearest cellphone shop,  what phone do they have, do they like it (probably approached 25 girls  or so)

For example: Girl 1: Asked for time. Girl 2: Asked for time & where is the nearest phone shop. Girl 3: Asked for time, nearest phone shop, what phone do you have. Girl 4: Asked for time, nearest phone shop, what phone do you have & do you like it

Repeated that 4x

I definitely noticing myself just finding it a lot easier to talk to strangers, I seem to feel more comfortable in the outside world. Slowly improving my self image of myself with this + daily visualisations. I seem to be getting better at differentiating between the girls that are attracted to me vs the girls that are not. If they are busy with there day, I move onto the next & find one who is into me. Today went suprisingly easy, I do still need to practice approaching as soon as a girl I would bang walks past. I did let a few slip by but I am working on it. 

Day 12

Approached 16 girls & asked for time, nearest candle shop,  said I am planning a candlelit dinner for my girlfriend, I am the sweetest guy ever

Repeated that 4x

Felt really easy today, although the lines do seem somewhat scripted. I was to lazy to write the journal entry yesterday which is why I am writing it today. I was not focused on what the other person said, more focused on doing the drills and getting out..... Few girls seemed attracted to me... and a few just ignored me... not everyone is guna like you. Feelings of sadness have been increasing but going to try and do the drill later on today for day 13.. 

Day 12 (repeat)

Approached 16 girls & asked for time, nearest candle shop,  said I am planning a candlelit dinner for my girlfriend, I am the sweetest guy ever

Repeated that 4x

Decided to repeat day 12 to get used to it since I had a few days off and to really become comfortable with approaching. I also did day 13 which I journaled on my onenote but going to be repeating that also before the high fives on day 14.. scared of doing that.. Today was easy going up to approach.. Most girls are incredibly receptive to my approaches.. Just went in, did the drill and got out of there... Day 13 again tomorrow 

Day 13 (repeat)

Approached 16 girls & asked for time, nearest place they sell wine,  got a promotion at work, what wine do they recommend

Repeated that 4x

Repeating a few of the days to ingrain it more thoroughly into my nervous system. Today felt pretty easy, I notice myself being more comfortable around others. Been nervous to do day 14 which is the high five challenge. Also I may be doing this semi-inconsistently as I find it quite hard to find time out of the day to dedicate hitting on girls in the day time. Quite a few girls seem to show some kind of interest. Slowly ramping shit up..