IamYou

Real vs Imaginary Distinction

96 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, IamYou said:

How do you know?

You think Trump is an imaginary being and why? Maybe he is you?

Isn't it interesting how after I insinuate that you may be Leo Gura impersonating a normie, you don't respond nearly 20 minutes later. Which is obviously much longer than your average response time on here.

Even more interesting, you're insinuating that I may be Donald Trump whilst simultaneously pretending to have materialist beliefs. And you claim you want to know the truth about reality, not as a belief but via actual experience.

And find the truth about reality you will, as long as you courage in your convictions, pride in your beliefs, and faith in God... then you will not fail. But remember, in life things will happen to you that are unwarranted. That you think unfair, and sometimes you'll feel defeated. But you have to put your head in the sand and fight fight fight... never ever ever give up. Don't give in, don't back down. And never stop doing what you know is right.

God bless America, And God bless you, Leo Gura.

Ps. I'm going to look stupid as fuck if you're not actually Leo lol.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

41 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@IamYou

You can't ask evidences for that. This is not some type of science that I am trying to present you and you are right that you shouldn't just believe what I say, because that is not religion neither. If you want to understand what I am trying to show then you must start doing spiritual practices such as meditation, contemplation, self inquiry and taking psychedelics. While doing that, it helps to know where you are trying to go and that's why I tried to explain this to you. Just so you know, I am not trying to trick you or lie to you and everything what I said you can validate through your own direct experience someday : )

What are you trying to present exactly? That you don't exist?

@JuliusCaesar My last comment on this. Can you make my compute levitate and collapse on the floor within the next hour? I'll be watching. If you can't do it then I know you aren't all powerful and simply delusional.

44 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@IamYou

Interestingly enough, it does not come with conceptualized knowledge. 

So do you think I am imaginary?

Just now, IamYou said:

@JuliusCaesar My last comment on this. Can you make my compute levitate and collapse on the floor within the next hour? I'll be watching. If you can't do it then I know you aren't all powerful and simply delusional.

All you would know is that I don't desire to fufill your request. Or to be less egoistic, from your perspective if you're being intellectually honest. It wouldn't be clear if I didn't levitate the computer due to my not being able to do it, or simply not desiring to do so. Remember, I'm the creator of your human illusion. What makes you think I want you to believe the truth about yourself when I've gone to such incredible lengths to fool you?

Furthermore, why don't definitively tell me that you are not Leo Gura? Why is it that you ignore my accusations? If I were wrong, wouldn't you simply correct me? Or is it that you are Leo, and you have a compunction against lying?

15 minutes ago, IamYou said:

My last comment on this.

This is very strong evidence to support my accusations. It's funny, you think you're so clever, Leo. You actually think that you can outsmart an Omnipotent being. That if you wished that I not fulfill any of your wishes that I wouldn't be able to do it. Little do you know that I could, and your existence would become miserable in ways your feeble human mind cannot even imagine. Lucky it is for you that I'm benevolent enough not to retaliate against you for playing power games with me.

8 hours ago, IamYou said:

So do you think I am imaginary?

You are a part of this experience which I call “I”. There is no me in this experience, so there is no you either. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@IamYou

You should stop talking to "others" like they exist, because it makes this whole thing too complicated for you. It's not about can they make your computer levitate or not, because again from your point of perspective they don't even exist. How you know that the information is coming from outside of you, if you never experienced anything outside of you?

@JuliusCaesar

Also are you tripping or what is wrong with your resposnes :D? First of all that you try to explain that you are god just makes @IamYou to believe more things which (s)he isn't conscious of. Also why are you suddenly thinking that (s)he would be Leo Gura ... That whole thought is weird, because Leo wouldn't have time for this stupid playing and also it doesn't matter if (s)he is Leo or not, because anyways it is character that you imagine. 

Who told you that "others" are real?

15 hours ago, IamYou said:

I can't tell what is real and what is imaginary anymore. Any suggestions? 

What is the distinction?

Real is considered events and actions that have consequenses in relation to time.

Imaginary, is mind activity in our head space when we are partially or fully disconected with the bodily senses of our direct environment.

5 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Also are you tripping or what is wrong with your resposnes :D?

There isn't anything wrong with me as I'm perfect. From your human perspective, my baseline state seems like a trip though.

5 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

First of all that you try to explain that you are god just makes @IamYou to believe more things which (s)he isn't conscious of.

I however, am aware in my direct experience of the things I have said about myself. And my experience is truth, so I don't see there being a problem with the things I have said. And also, you're wrong in thinking that individual believes the things I'm saying if, in fact, you're correct in assuming they aren't the owner of this forum. As they obviously branded me as delusional for my statements about my capabilities, which is further evidence that they're Leo because I accused them of being Leo at the same time, and most likely if they weren't Leo they'd have denied it then and use that fact to advance their position that I'm deluded even further. The only other possibility, and I find it displeasing and as such won't bother to seriously verify my suspicion, is that the individual on the other end is not Leo, and is truly too stupid to realize that they can't prove they aren't God.

6 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Also why are you suddenly thinking that (s)he would be Leo Gura ...

Read my exchange with them again, and use your intuition. I can make my case logically in detail but won't, because it's painstakingly obvious why I suspect that to be so.

That whole thought is weird, because Leo wouldn't have time for this stupid playing

This makes the idea all the more ingenious as Leo would know that most of his followers wouldn't see it coming. Which should ensure his success in the endeavor, or at least that was what he hoped for.

also it doesn't matter if (s)he is Leo or not, because anyways it is character that you imagine. 

It matters because I say it matters as I find the notion of Leo behaving in a Machiavellian fashion pleasing. It makes me think more highly of him also. Of course, I imagine the "real" Leo and also the individual behind this IamYou acct and therefore on some level of my mind I know whether my suspicions are correct or not. I however don't wish to plumb this mystery seriously because it's more entertaining with some degree of uncertainty like this.

@JuliusCaesar

You may be in absolute sense perfect, but if your intention is to help people on the forum then maybe being less confusing could help. People are having hard time even understanding me regardless of how direct and clear I am. Also my intuition says that (s)he obviously is not Leo :D.

Edited by Kksd74628

20 hours ago, IamYou said:

I can't tell what is real and what is imaginary anymore. Any suggestions? 

What is the distinction?

Real: Existing/happening beyond my limited perspective.

Imaginary: Existing/happening only in my imagination.

Isn't everything you see as imaginary, really being imagined? Including ideas about any "limited perpective"?

I mean, you can't really "fake" imagining something. If you imagined it, then you really did imagine it, and that imagination becomes real in the sense that it actually was imagined in reality. 

So, maybe there just is no distinction. And maybe it's very natural to see it that way. Maybe your question is a sign you are intuiting the absurdity of such a distinction actually existing, somehow splitting apart Reality into separate pieces. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Distinction is a function of Consciousness. No distinction is ultimately true, because distinction is always relative. So anything that you consider to be "real", will only derive its realness from its relationship with what is considered to be "imaginary". For example, if you consider your experience of life to be "real", you only do so in relationship to something else which you relate it to as "imaginary", such as the dream state, or some fabricated scenario in the mind. Consider, that if your experience of life is the reference point for "realness", you should ask your self what is the basis for that assumption? how do you know that the distinction real and imaginary isn't created right now in what is ultimately not even a distinction? The only way to answer this is to become conscious of the absolute nature of existence.

You propose that the definition for the distinction "Real" would be "Existing/happening beyond my limited perspective". But is there anything that exists beyond your experience? How would you know? Isn't "Anything that exists outside of my experience" is a distinction within your experience? Do you see the rub here?

Contemplate what is the nature of distinction. When you become conscious of what the nature of existence is, you will see that there is no distinction between real and imaginary. It is all the same "stuff" - Absolutely Nothing, or "Consciousness" - which is neither real nor unreal. 

"The realness of reality is assumed, not inherent".
- No one.

4 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

but if your intention is to help people on the forum then maybe being less confusing could help.

If the things I say seem confusing, it's only because parts of what I have said have been ignored by the person reading what I've said. Now yes, from the human level there are moments when I appear to contradict myself. But in truth, it's all logically self-consistent, which would be clear if you read all of it at once. Such is the struggle of using human language to communicate things that are beyond the limits of the human experience.

4 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

Also my intuition says that (s)he obviously is not Leo :D.

Are you sure about that? Or is that an instance of parasitic noise generated by your ego merely trying to guess?

Edited by JuliusCaesar

@JuliusCaesar

It's not that I don't understand what you say. I understand what you say very clearly, but I am speaking from the perspective of person who isn't so "developped" in spirituality. First we try to explain why the reader is the only conscious being and immendiately after that you claim to be god, which is correct in a sense, but it doesn't help the reader understand why (s)he is the only one. Also my intuition said that thing about Leo and, if you don't believe that it came from my intuition, then I can't help.

19 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

I understand what you say very clearly, but I am speaking from the perspective of person who isn't so "developped" in spirituality.

The things you say are incomprehensible to the same group of people as well. You see, when we say for instance that I'm the only thing that exists, I alone am real and nothing else is. You and I understand this, but ordinary human entities think we mean there aren't any other sentient beings than them, which they know is false from direct experience. Because they fail to understand that self and other-self are one. So you think you're telling them the truth, which is correct from your point of view and mine also. But to the one listening, it just sounds like we're delusional. Furthermore, they're oftentimes not mature enough to accept solipsism anyway. So the fact that they can't comprehend it is actually a good thing. The best we can do for them is to persuade them to pursue spiritual practice. Most likely in the form of utilizing entheogenic substances.

29 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

if you don't believe that it came from my intuition, then I can't help.

Just to give you some background on this subject. There's a practice I do that allows me to essentially know everything, well everything that happens on earth past/present/future anyway. I stopped for a long time because I lacked faith in what I was doing. But then I found incredibly solid evidence to demonstrate that what I was doing is in fact effective. And I've just recently started doing it again. The specialized meditation/hypnosis I've been subjecting myself to has already sharpened my intuition in everyday life. Like when this "IamYou" person asked me what "color" their refrigerator is, I randomly saw the refrigerator in my mind's eye a few minutes later. Then when they asked what they had written in the notebook, that appeared to me shortly thereafter also. Thing is, I didn't want them to believe that I possess such abilities because I fear that they'll try to use me to their own selfish ends. So I didn't respond as they wanted.