HighFlyingOwl

Ketamine cured my shortness of breath health issues

8 posts in this topic

I have had breathing issues for several months, to the degree that I woke up during sleep because breathing was fucking painful. I couldn't exercise during that time, because then the pain increased for the next three days. Pretty annoying. 

My doctor thought it was pollen allergy, which was odd bc I have never had any allergies before, and as it turned out, I didn't respond to any allergy testing, my blood values even indicated no allergic reactions because of low inflammation values at all.

One night I did Ketamine about 120mg. I didn't intend to cure my health problems, but at one point I felt such a energy flowing through my body. I could increase the energy flow by breathing deeply, and so did I, for about 10min

I felt like a fucking puffer fish because i breathed sooo deeply. The energy flow was so fascinating! Felt like energy straight outta the milky way! And my body was its pipe! I had very little sense of time but it felt like i inhaled and exhaled for about 30seconds each. During that, I had no breathing problems and no pain at all (which might had been the case because of the pain killing effects of Ketamine). It was fucking wonderful to be able to breathe that freely and powerful. 

After that night, the symptoms were gone. It was amazing. I think it's realistic that the breathing problems were psychosomatic, but is there even a difference between physical and psychosomatic causes? It's all one body and one mind.

As I think my doctor and parents wouldn't approve my experience, I only told my friends, and they were astonished as well.

Really fucking crazy experience!

Cool, thanks for sharing. It's always cool to hear permanent upgrades that resulted for psychedelics.

Sounds to me like you just weren't very in touch with your breathing. Perhaps a long bad habit of breathing poorly and shallowly, perhaps from survival challenges you faced in the past. But then the ketamine allowed you to explore breathing deeply and change that bad habit.

I wonder if something like shamanic breathing could have achieved the same result for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Fascinating to hear.  I also struggle with breating problems after I experienced the painfull trauma. As a result, i have extremely high hemoglobin levels to the point where even donation ceters do not want to collet my blood because it is so thick. Every doctor i have visited told me do not smoke even if i am not smoking. 

Thank tou for sharing i also might try this afer doing my own resarch and wathing leo's last episode.

@plaruno Try my Shamanic Breathing episode first.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I wonder if something like shamanic breathing could have achieved the same result for you.

I actually participated in one guided breathwork session a couple of weeks before the trip at a psychedelic retreat. At first I was a bit anxious if I should breathe that heavily, but not participating wasn't really an option.

Although it didn't solve the issue completely, it eased the symptoms to a very high degree. But there were still some blockages I could not quite let go off.

If the symptoms come back, I'm definitely participating in some guided breathwork again.

The incredible community and connections I felt there also did it's part in helping me relax. As you say now it seems I was just really stressed out and tense.

About a week later, the pain was back at it's normal level.

2 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

@Leo Gura When you did ketamine did you K-hole?

I remember I had to bike home to check in with my parents when I k-holed. I've always been known to perform the "act sober" effortlessly. 

Luckily, my parents didn't catch me at the time haha. If they did I would just say weed.

In Leo's video that he just released on Ketamine he says he's never K-holed before.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Leo Gura I have watched shamanic breathing episode several times it definitely helped to my depersonalisation which is present after that traumatic event. But i could not manage to do it regularly. I always wanted to thank to you million times. 

After watching  most of your episodes. What i have realised about my self is i have to do the inner work along with trauma healing. Also as you said i did mental masturbation  and focus mostly on theory. Even though i watch your episodes with taking notes on onenote i did not take the necessary  actions. 

But hey it is never late thanks again.

Edited by plaruno

3 hours ago, plaruno said:

Also as you said i did mental masturbation  and focus mostly on theory.

Well, it all starts with theory. You have to start somewhere, so don't beat yourself up.