iboughtleosbooklist

Leo, metaphysically what is YouTube, Tiktok, Reddit, TV?

42 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, during my deepest awakenings I would become conscious that Hitler, Albert Einstein, all my ex girlfriends, my parents, and all my memories are figments of my current Mind. In other words, I create them RIGHT NOW. This is the mindfuck to end all mindfucks. When you reach this deep you will not believe it is possible.

@Leo Gura This is deeply profound on many levels. So using the Las Vegas example, you are saying I create Las Vegas right now in the moment as I am experiencing it? Is true for everything? Couldn't an infinite mind be holding infinite possibilities simultaneously?

You do agree that our finite minds perceptions are extremely limited though right? Wouldn't you say there are things that exist that from a very limited state of consciousness can't be perceived? But that doesn't meant they don't exist, right? If my mind is the mind of God I must be hiding or limiting my perception of the vast majority of it.

This is true awakening. Accepting it is the hardest part. Every fiber of your being will refuse to accept it. You do not want to accept this degree of aloneness.

As we have discussed before I have already had experiences and insights into this, so I have had some time to integrate and accept that this could be the truth. 

You are not ready to accept that your Mind constructs EVERYTHING.

I am, I actually find this very empowering. I would just like to understand how I am doing it, but you have said there really isn't a how, it's direct and instant. Can you offer any clarification or details on the different levels or depth's of imagination? Like our nightly dreams or daydreams are obviously not the same level of imagination as our physical body or house we live in. 

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 You keep asking the same questions. The answer is: AWAKEN

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

even the existence of a fork is totally insane

@Leo Gura Thanks a lot, this gave me a spontaneous awakening. I am now Fork-realized.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is true awakening. Accepting it is the hardest part. Every fiber of your being will refuse to accept it. You do not want to accept this degree of aloneness. You are going to scramble to invent some "other" to comfort you, and so you will fall back into the dream as a little self. You are not ready to accept that your Mind constructs EVERYTHING.

For me the horror/fear exists only if my finite mind/my avatar would be the only thing that exists and imagines all others. Yeah the Infinite Mind / God is all there is and imagines everything and when Im in an awakening experience and identify with Infinite mind, me as Infinite Mind/God is all there is and there are no others. But this is only the case as long as im not identifying with my finite identity anymore - in a very high consciousness state.  The only thing that fears being alone is my finite mind and as long as im in the experience/illusion of being my finite mind there is also the experience/illusion of others, so there is no problem there.

Or am I seeing something wrong?

For me your newest understanding of awakening sounds like you as finite mind need to accept that you are absolutely everything and I think that this is what scares people.

@Leo Gura I take it you have realized, as God, that every user you interact with on the forum is imaginary. So why continue to play this game?

You are essentially spending time telling imaginary “people” (ie. Yourself)  that they are imagining.

Edited by Terell Kirby

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You keep asking the same questions. The answer is: AWAKEN

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo! Yes, obviously deeper awakening is required.

I guess some of my confusion arises when you say things that seem like a contradiction. For example, you have incredibly profound awakenings where your jaw is on the floor and your realize OH MY GOD IT'S INFINITE. Then you will say my extremely limited Matthew visual field is all that exists. This confuses me. From my perspective my finite perceptions are only perceiving an infinitesimal tiny fraction of what exists. We all know and accept this is occurring on our physical level. For example, we know there are spectrums of light our eyes don't see and sound frequencies our ears don't hear. Should I assume they don't exist because my finite senses can't perceive them? That doesn't seem logical to me. 

I don't mean to keep asking the same questions. It's very helpful to me to compare and contrast my awakenings and insights with people like yourself.

Thank you for your help, insight and guidance!

Edited by Matthew85

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Las Vegas only exists in your present mind. Your mind is the mind of God.

For example, during my deepest awakenings I would become conscious that Hitler, Albert Einstein, all my ex girlfriends, my parents, and all my memories are figments of my current Mind. In other words, I create them RIGHT NOW. This is the mindfuck to end all mindfucks. When you reach this deep you will not believe it is possible.

This is true awakening. Accepting it is the hardest part. Every fiber of your being will refuse to accept it. You do not want to accept this degree of aloneness. You are going to scramble to invent some "other" to comfort you, and so you will fall back into the dream as a little self. You are not ready to accept that your Mind constructs EVERYTHING.

And constructs everything in the now? When i'm watching a video on youtube or reading a book, I actually am creating it, imagining it, right now, and my mind is creating a socalled history of it to make sense of it, even though I actually am, as consciousness, just appearing as it and its history and background etc etc, right now?

@Leo Gura I'm hearing you say "yes you fuckin idiot, yes deal with it, awaken, wake up" ?

Edited by Vibroverse

Like anything else, it simply is what everything is. Relatively speaking, the creation and consumption of entertaining content is a distraction from non-being; amusement for and as consciousness; love.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Leo Gura I take it you have realized, as God, that every user you interact with on the forum is imaginary. So why continue to play this game?

You are essentially spending time telling imaginary “people” (ie. Yourself)  that they are imagining.

Yes, it's completely pointless. I have nothing else to do.

Anything you do in life will be completely pointless. So enjoy it for its own sake or don't do it. I enjoy posting on the forum, which is why I do it. It helps me clarify my thoughts and it makes me feel more socially connected. Otherwise I would feel all alone and that's not fun. I am in a dream in order to experience dreaming. There's no other game in town other than to stop dreaming -- which I don't want to do because I enjoy my dream. It's like I am playing a video game and you come into the room and ask me, "Why are you doing this?"

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

And constructs everything in the now? When i'm watching a video on youtube or reading a book, I actually am creating it, imagining it, right now, and my mind is creating a socalled history of it to make sense of it, even though I actually am, as consciousness, just appearing as it and its history and background etc etc, right now?

Yes, everything is constructed from the NOW because NOW is all there is. The past and future are imaginary and couched in the NOW.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it's completely pointless. I have nothing else to do.

Anything you do in life will be completely pointless. So enjoy it for its own sake or don't do it. I enjoy posting on the forum, which is why I do it. It helps me clarify my thoughts and it makes me feel more socially connected. Otherwise I would feel all alone and that's not fun. I am in a dream in order to experience dreaming. There's no other game in town other than to stop dreaming -- which I don't want to do because I enjoy my dream. It's like I am playing a video game and you come into the room and ask me, "Why are you doing this?"

Yes, everything is constructed from the NOW because NOW is all there is. The past and future are imaginary and couched in the NOW.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like I am playing a video game and you come into the room and ask me, "Why are you doing this?"

Thanks much for replying, I've always wanted to ask you about your "why" in this dream ... mainly because I am doing the same thing these days as my awakenings get deeper. I call these God problems ^_^

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

I take it you have realized, as God, that every user you interact with on the forum is imaginary. So why continue to play this game?

@Terell Kirby You realize if this is true, it includes you as well. Why are you writing to an imaginary Leo on a forum? Have you solved this paradox in your awakenings?

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Why are you writing to an imaginary Leo on a forum?

Entertainment I guess

The why really doesn't matter as long as I'm awakened to Truth that Leo and I are God/One (this includes you too).

3 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Thank you Leo! Yes, obviously deeper awakening is required.

I guess some of my confusion arises when you say things that seem like a contradiction. For example, you have incredibly profound awakenings where your jaw is on the floor and your realize OH MY GOD IT'S INFINITE. Then you will say my extremely limited Matthew visual field is all that exists. This confuses me. From my perspective my finite perceptions are only perceiving an infinitesimal tiny fraction of what exists. We all know and accept this is occurring on our physical level. For example, we know there are spectrums of light our eyes don't see and sound frequencies our ears don't hear. Should I assume they don't exist because my finite senses can't perceive them? That doesn't seem logical to me. 

I don't mean to keep asking the same questions. It's very helpful to me to compare and contrast my awakenings and insights with people like yourself.

Thank you for your help, insight and guidance!

The only difference is that you think Leo exists, whereas Leo knows we don't exist.

Sometimes I know you don't exist. It's usually hazy though. I'm not sure if Leo can maintain that clarity 24/7.

But Leo doesn't exist obviously. So it's me who knows I don't exist on this end of the screen. And also me who knows Leo doesn't exist on the other end of this screen...

@Leo Gura Perhaps relative to what I'm about to say I should make a whole post, but for now this will do. Have you realized that your human intuition-driven belief that others have their own experience separate from you is actually true? Like, while in this dream you're in your bed sleeping at night, and you're speaking to let's say your mom or your dad in the sleeping dream. Do you know that's actually a real person in there from their own perspective? Or that when you're playing a video game like Skyrim for instance, and you're on the cart with Ulfric Stormcloak, do you realize that he's actually a real person in there? That he feels the blindfold against his mouth from his own perspective? Now I know what you may be thinking... but Caesar, humans made up Ulfric he ain't real. Yes yes yes, there's a relative difference between the reality of a video game character and a "real life" human/dream character human. The difference being that, a dream character has a mind/body/spirit complex and as such is capable of reasoning on their own which is why we call them sentient beings. Whereas a video game character is experienced as the appearance of a person who has a limited quantity of thoughts available to it. This is because the imagination of the Godhead directly spawned the dream characters, but in the instance of video game characters, indirectly did so through human agency. So the dream character has an infinite amount of possible thoughts, but the video game character is limited to the imagination of the humans that created it. There are many other differences of course, but the point is that ultimately all is one. And as such, I'm even the same as Leo from Leo's perspective for instance, as well as the human self typing this. And also all the characters in every video game etc.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Have you realized that your human intuition-driven belief that others have their own experience separate from you is actually true? Like, while in this dream you're in your bed sleeping at night, and you're speaking to let's say your mom or your dad in the sleeping dream. Do you know that's actually a real person in there from their own perspective? Or that when you're playing a video game like Skyrim for instance, and you're on the cart with Ulfric Stormcloak, do you realize that he's actually a real person in there?

It is that way IF you imagine it to be that way.

What I realize is that I am imagining you imagining that.

@RMQualtrough Whether an insight or answer to a question comes from meditation, contemplation, a book, video, you or Leo, it's all the same. Internal and external are one. 

It is that way IF you imagine it to be that way.

Naturally, there isn't any necessary difference between reality and possibility.

What I realize is that I am imagining you imagining that.

This goes without saying, but that's basically the definition of being awake.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.