Someone here

How to overcome regret ,shame and guilt?

29 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

God destroys evil Karma with…. Infinite Love. 

If you do ugly shit, people will punish you. God will not. 

I understand, you and I are finite beings. We are too selfish to love God how it loves us. God accepts that.

You think Hitler is evil because you are selfish and you don’t understand Hitler, history, how trauma works, ideology, finite beings etc. 

Every person who hitler killed? They all received Gods infinite love.

All is One. 

To condemn hitler is to condemn Gods will….. 

Now, as a finite being I condemn these evils. But, I understand it. 

Actually infinite forgiveness is fair. 

If you were born in hitlers situation you would have done the exact same thing.

You live your life judging others because you don’t understand them. Then you judge yourself and turn your life and this planet into a hell.

I will try to keep an open mind to that possibility. 

But for now that's my understanding and where I am at in my existential journey. 

Thanks. Interesting perspective. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

How do you know that God doesn't judge you?  Is a sinner person and a holy person equal to God? 

Sin only mean to miss the spot you aimed at. It’s not bad, it’s just something that happens so you can be redirected. When you understand this you will see that the existence of “sins” is also love. 

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

So does God love Hitler as much as he loves gandhi? That seems unfair .

If a person is evil and killed millions of innocent souls ..how can there not be punishment for him?  Call it bad karma or whatever but you get the point ..there must be a cosmic balance ..evil people should have evil karma ..Good people should have good karma .

That's how I see it right now at this part of my spiritual path .

I can't accept unconditional love. It's too radical.  The idea that no matter what you do ..the universe will always be in your side. 

This is also again you thinking that you know so much! You don’t know Gods aim. Imagine that it’s a love so big you can’t comprehend it with a normal human mind. If you really zoom out far enough, things that doesn’t seem like it to you could actually be a perfect directed plan leading to this ultimate kind of love seen from Gods perspective. 

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

Easier said than done .

the only mistake in life is lack of awareness

problem is you are locked in to it and thus you do all the stuff you do

commit to raise your awareness, this is the life's only freedom, if you don't do it then you continue to have no free will and are enslaved to impulse temptation judgement

On 25.4.2022 at 7:21 PM, Someone here said:

Is a sinner person and a holy person equal to God? 

@Someone here You again think like a human. For God, there are NO SINNERS. What u call a sinner person is, in Gods eyes, the most beautiful and loveworthy thing that could ever exist.

"Sinner" is already a judgement. God will never put that label on anyone.

On 25.4.2022 at 7:21 PM, Someone here said:

All religions and sacred books tell us that God will judge you. If not in this life..at least I the afterlife. 

Yeah and all relegions and sacred books have been written by judgemental and deluded humans.

On 25.4.2022 at 8:15 PM, Someone here said:

Same question..how do you know that God doesn't judge?  Did you meet him someday and asked them about it lol?

YES I have met him, of course. And the highest wish I have for you, is to meet him to.

Imagine the best thing that could ever happen to you, literally happening. Imagine it, as though it's real. When you meet God, it will be infinitely better than that:)

I wish I knew. Shame and guilt consume me every day. They won't be satisfied until I am nothing but a robot, incapable of joy, but I refuse to let them win.

Edited by EternalForest