bambi

Leo latest video - Ketamine

67 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

Just watched your latest video ketamine. In this video you start talking about not knowing infinity or its nature, but previously youve insinuated the opposite, that you can become directly concious of this full infinitude, can you explain

I've done ketamine maybe 500+ times, maybe more, so well acquianted with it, including the bladder damage, so if anyone has any questions please let me know

13 minutes ago, bambi said:

I've done ketamine maybe 500+ times, maybe more, so well acquianted with it, including the bladder damage, so if anyone has any questions please let me know

Why did you do it 500+ times? 

@bambi The more you "be" towards infinity, you know yourself more and more. Eventually, at ultimate peak infinity, you know everything about yourself as God. But as soon as your consciousness "shadows" itself into the human form again, you lose that omniscience, degree by degree. Simultaneously your ability to intellectualize and symbolize reality builds itself up again, degree by degree. In that way omniscience and intellectual knowing are "negative correlative". As omniscience grows, intellectualization weakens, and vice versa. 

In conclusion:

Relatively, you can never grasp reality as a whole. But absolutely, you can BE infinity and therefor know everything about yourself. 

2 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Why did you do it 500+ times? 

Im 34, I have been doing it since uni, and I liked how it gave you an additional ability to abstract in contemplation, plus lots the ability to remove physical and mental pain

4 minutes ago, Vynce said:

@bambi The more you "be" towards infinity, you know yourself more and more. Eventually, at ultimate peak infinity, you know everything about yourself as God. But as soon as your consciousness "shadows" itself into the human form again, you lose that omniscience, degree by degree. Simultaneously your ability to intellectualize and symbolize reality builds itself up again, degree by degree. In that way omniscience and intellectual knowing are "negative correlative". As omniscience grows, intellectualization weakens, and vice versa. 

In conclusion:

Relatively, you can never grasp reality as a whole. But absolutely, you can BE infinity and therefor know everything about yourself. 

Are you talking about with 5meo? how many times did you take it?

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Are you talking about with 5meo? how many times did you take it?

Never done 5meo-DMT. 

Infinity is not reserved to DMT exclusively. The experience of LSD + nitrous oxide is exactly what infinity is describe by Leo and most others. However, LSD alone can be enough. 

I also just want to say @Leo Gura it seems you have a narrow view of buddhism lol, its super strange, you seem to think Buddhist meditation is about walking around as a zombie or with no mind. OR its about vipassana or cessation. 

Like Jhana meditation and ketamine, couldn't be more different. And I dont know any serious buddhist meditaiton monks who dont recognize Love or this type of thing

Id love to know what study youve done of Buddhism, its super perplexing, or maybe your just speaking generally, like most monks dont meditate etc

4 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Never done 5meo-DMT. 

Infinity is not reserved to DMT exclusively. The experience of LSD + nitrous oxide is exactly what infinity is describe by Leo and most others. However, LSD alone can be enough. 

Interesting Ive done those types of substances and had crazy experiences especially mixing with nitrous oxide, and don't see how you could possible become honestly omniscient using them

35 minutes ago, bambi said:

I also just want to say @Leo Gura it seems you have a narrow view of buddhism lol, its super strange, you seem to think Buddhist meditation is about walking around as a zombie or with no mind. OR its about vipassana or cessation. 

Like Jhana meditation and ketamine, couldn't be more different. And I dont know any serious buddhist meditaiton monks who dont recognize Love or this type of thing

Id love to know what study youve done of Buddhism, its super perplexing, or maybe your just speaking generally, like most monks dont meditate etc

True. To have such a strong opinion about buddhism, that "buddhists are morons" etc. while not having attained any of the buddhist paths is very closed-minded and arrogant.

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Eventually, at ultimate peak infinity, you know everything about yourself as God.

But if what you are is infinite how could you ever reach a point where you know everything about yourself if it's never-ending? Infinity cannot be a sum total you "eventually" reach as you put it.

45 minutes ago, bambi said:

Interesting Ive done those types of substances and had crazy experiences especially mixing with nitrous oxide, and don't see how you could possible become honestly omniscient using them

If you can’t get that with 5-MeO-DMT, you probably can’t with ketamine either. If you can though, then you probably will. Ketamine has its own timeless breakthrough ultra-high-consciousness thing too, if you’ve been going to war deep into consciousness work / have insight into suffering, concentration, reality, etc. If someone is just k holing for fun, and the infinity window just hasn’t been opened so to speak, it’s not remotely the same experience as what I’m referring to, which is a total collapse of center, time, and finitude.

18 minutes ago, Alex_R said:

What about K-Hole awakening?

Lol there is no k-hole awakening, k-hole is like being blasted into a chaos of completely disintegration, there is no ability to even conceptualize a world or even oreintate yourself to a reality or a self or any concept of an awakening. Imagine being so blind drunk you cant stand up or see anything, now times this by 10, without any physical sickness, you lose all touch with reality, you cant see a thing, you go into a super super abstract dimension, have you seen intersaller where hes locked in the book case, this is like a k-hole

Edited by bambi

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

If you can’t get that with 5-MeO-DMT, you probably can’t with ketamine either. If you can though, then you probably will. Ketamine has its own timeless breakthrough ultra-high-consciousness thing too, if you’ve been going to war deep into consciousness work / have insight into suffering, concentration, reality, etc. If someone is just k holing for fun, and the infinity window just hasn’t been opened so to speak, it’s not remotely the same experience as what I’m referring to, which is a total collapse of center, time, and finitude.

But I had so many crazy crazy experiences with ketamine, near death ones or at least it felt like that, the whole of reality collapsing and kundaline energy shooting up my body, until i collapse and the whole of reality is about to disintegrate apart form one spec of my will to live still remains, or so it felt like.

I even had tons of ketamine experiences where my whole body just melted, and every single part of trauma i have kept in my body melted. Every single pain i had and didnt even know i had dissapeared. eye sight become super sharp, posture one 100% perfect, could move freely and sit in lotus. Would look at my body as though Im God, and that every piece of information i had learnt and my whole life is just a journey to help me understand i am imagingn everything

but none of this is omniscience or omnipotence, and tbh i never paid to much weighting to any of this, cos it always wears of after the trip

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

The more you "be" towards infinity, you know yourself more and more. Eventually, at ultimate peak infinity, you know everything about yourself as God. But as soon as your consciousness "shadows" itself into the human form again, you lose that omniscience, degree by degree. Simultaneously your ability to intellectualize and symbolize reality builds itself up again, degree by degree. In that way omniscience and intellectual knowing are "negative correlative". As omniscience grows, intellectualization weakens, and vice versa. 

In conclusion:

What about being intellectualization? Are not the masters aware of their own thoughts? May they also be aware that they themselves are the thoughts?
How is "intellectualization" a negative correlative of consciousness? What is "intellectualization?"; is it the same as the thoughts which appear when we are creating art, or when we dance? Do those thoughts also negatively correlate?
Is there a degree-spectrum to which certain thoughts are effective at negatively correlating consciousness? - What are the most conscious thoughts relative to the most unconscious thoughts?

Check out this diagram mainly created by Dr. David R Hawkins (attached photo)

Power vs Force.png

Edited by Igor82

These are some drawings I did straight after some k-holes, cos its impossible to put it into words. But essentially the wavy shit on the right is what you become in the k-hole, completely abstract fragmented wavy stuff, with no sense of anything, there is no reality, self, or anyhting else, its like your teleport to an abstract place. The left part and the bits in the middle are as you come back into this singular fixed concrete moment of perception, you go from disintegrated abstract waviness to complete fixed singularity is only way to describe it

molecule-Recovered copy.jpg

perception.jpg

Edited by bambi

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Lol there is no k-hole awakening, k-hole is like being blasted into a chaos of completely disintegration, there is no ability to even conceptualize a world or even oreintate yourself to a reality or a self or any concept of an awakening. Imagine being so blind drunk you cant stand up or see anything, now times this by 10, without any physical sickness, you lose all touch with reality, you cant see a thing, you go into a super super abstract dimension, have you seen intersaller where hes locked in the book case, this is like a k-hole

That's how it used to be like for me, give or take. There was an inflection point I hit at age ~23 (I'm 28 now, so ~5 years ago), well before I even tried 5-MeO-DMT. After this inflection point (on LSD), all psychedelics began to have almost the same effect, albeit with slightly differing durations and flavors. It happened on an LSD trip -- it was basically my first "experience" of the infinite or "God-realization" / time completely collapsed and even just before it went completely nondual it was clear that I'm the only thing that exists and the ego-mind was dead and unable to do anything because there was only the infinite, basically. Solipsism / unity consciousness / absolute infinity / unconditional love / etc.

Before that point, N,N-DMT trips involved incredibly amazing and wacky experiences such as contact with divine entities and aliens... After that point, all psychedelics, including N,N-DMT, provided no visuals, it was just timeless oneness at high doses, and an incredible boost in consciousness at low doses. 110ug LSD-25 was a virtually guaranteed God-realization / life-exit-and-reenter.

Daily life started to feel basically like a trip too -- I immediately recognized this, because the same exact thing had happened earlier when I started Mahasi (really Kenneth Folk) style noting meditation with a strong background in TMI and concentration... before I chickened out for years because I was awakening too fast... <--Hopefully, whoever is on the fence about whether they should try noting, reads that -- It's probably the 3rd most heavy-duty practice there is, placing right after 2. using psychedelics with focused intent for truth and consciousness expansion, and 1. manually peeling back the experiential overlay of learned delusion... But take that with a grain of salt -- the essence of practice can't be condensed into any single technique, much less "the top 3 most effective techniques" i.e. practice is a totally holistic game.

Anyway, before that psychedelic inflection point is reached, trips are nothing like they are after. Apparently Leo was already there when he first started using psychedelics, from what I gather, so he doesn't know anything about entity contact, etc. Trips go from "fun and amazing," to "infinite." I later tried 5-MeO-DMT and then used it quite a lot (once used a half gram inside of a week or so) and still to this day feel it's the cleanest psychedelic (that I've used), but all psychedelics feel quite a lot like 5-MeO to me now (haven't tripped in over a year though).

But after that inflection point, the character of the ketamine trip would change as well -- approaching k-hole now (though it's been probably a year or so) is very much like god realization on LSD-25 or 5-MeO-DMT (but of course with a very different character), which was not possible until that inflection point, in my case... That's just how it was for me.

1 hour ago, bambi said:

But I had so many crazy crazy experiences with ketamine, near death ones or at least it felt like that, the whole of reality collapsing and kundaline energy shooting up my body, until i collapse and the whole of reality is about to disintegrate apart form one spec of my will to live still remains, or so it felt like.

I even had tons of ketamine experiences where my whole body just melted, and every single part of trauma i have kept in my body melted. Every single pain i had and didnt even know i had dissapeared. eye sight become super sharp, posture one 100% perfect, could move freely and sit in lotus. Would look at my body as though Im God, and that every piece of information i had learnt and my whole life is just a journey to help me understand i am imagingn everything

but none of this is omniscience or omnipotence, and tbh i never paid to much weighting to any of this, cos it always wears of after the trip

I've had god mind and absolute omnipotence and omniscience experiences with ketamine after the so called inflection point I talked about above. It definitely can happen. If you have a body it is probably not k hole. But even well below k hole doses, and probably even before the so called inflection point (if it exists for a particular character), it can still provide ego death and solipsism and unity.

The describable-ness of trips completely evaporated. I can't describe them. In fact anything you can describe is not absolutely true.

Edited by The0Self
Broke up a large paragraph for easier reading.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That's how it used to be like for me, give or take. There was an inflection point I hit at age ~23 (I'm 28 now, so ~5 years ago), well before I even tried 5-MeO-DMT. After this inflection point (on LSD), all psychedelics began to have almost the same effect, albeit with slightly differing durations and flavors. It happened on an LSD trip -- it was basically my first "experience" of the infinite or "God-realization" / time completely collapsed and even just before it went completely nondual it was clear that I'm the only thing that exists and the ego-mind was dead and unable to do anything because there was only the infinite, basically. Solipsism / unity consciousness / absolute infinity / unconditional love / etc.

Before that point, N,N-DMT trips involved incredibly amazing and wacky experiences such as contact with divine entities and aliens... After that point, all psychedelics, including N,N-DMT, provided no visuals, it was just timeless oneness at high doses, and an incredible boost in consciousness at low doses. 110ug LSD-25 was a virtually guaranteed God-realization / life-exit-and-reenter.

Daily life started to feel basically like a trip too -- I immediately recognized this, because the same exact thing had happened earlier when I started Mahasi (really Kenneth Folk) style noting meditation with a strong background in TMI and concentration... before I chickened out for years because I was awakening too fast... <--Hopefully, whoever is on the fence about whether they should try noting, reads that -- It's probably the 3rd most heavy-duty practice there is, placing right after 2. using psychedelics with focused intent for truth and consciousness expansion, and 1. manually peeling back the experiential overlay of learned delusion... But take that with a grain of salt -- the essence of practice can't be condensed into any single technique, much less "the top 3 most effective techniques" i.e. practice is a totally holistic game.

Anyway, before that psychedelic inflection point is reached, trips are nothing like they are after. Apparently Leo was already there when he first started using psychedelics, from what I gather, so he doesn't know anything about entity contact, etc. Trips go from "fun and amazing," to "infinite." I later tried 5-MeO-DMT and then used it quite a lot (once used a half gram inside of a week or so) and still to this day feel it's the cleanest psychedelic (that I've used), but all psychedelics feel quite a lot like 5-MeO to me now (haven't tripped in over a year though).

But after that inflection point, the character of the ketamine trip would change as well -- approaching k-hole now (though it's been probably a year or so) is very much like god realization on LSD-25 or 5-MeO-DMT (but of course with a very different character), which was not possible until that inflection point, in my case... That's just how it was for me.

I've had god mind and absolute omnipotence and omniscience experiences with ketamine after the so called inflection point I talked about above. It definitely can happen. If you have a body it is probably not k hole. But even well below k hole doses, and probably even before the so called inflection point (if it exists for a particular character), it can still provide ego death and solipsism and unity.

The describable-ness of trips completely evaporated. I can't describe them. In fact anything you can describe is not absolutely true.

I just can't buy that you become omnipotent and omniscient on ketamine, there is no area of this substance I have not covered, Ive taken it so much in so many ways (my bladder is completely fucked), Ive taken it after a year off and two months in silent meditaton retreat. , I have taken such a sheer amount of it, used with spiritual practices at times, there is nothing that even insinuates with this compound you become infinitely concious of anything, quite the opposite, you lose all ability to become concious of anythign in any capcity, your simply incapacitated in a  really fucked up space of existence, the notion you are infinitely powerful, knowledgeable etc on ketamine is absurd to me, unless we are talking about very different things or expectations in regards to omnipotence or omniscience. 

From what Leo says about 5MEO is as your in your room, you become clear concious of how everything in your concious field is being manifested by you, and you have full control of this, otherwise it would just be conjecture

14 minutes ago, bambi said:

From what Leo says about 5MEO is as your in your room, you become clear concious of how everything in your concious field is being manifested by you, and you have full control of this, otherwise it would just be conjecture

I am very much familiar with this. Conscious of how I'm manifesting everything -- including every little detail such as how I'm making it appear that a wall is on the other side of a room rather than everywhere, etc. Sounds ridiculous until it happens. The amount of times you've taken it don't mean anything. I took psychedelics well over a hundred times before age 23, and at age 23 (ish) it all completely changed.

First of all if you still have even a modicum of the materialist paradigm running in your mind, these omniscience states will be completely blocked from view.

(Absolutely not criticizing, if it seems that way. Just relaying my experience.)

Before the inflection point, ketamine (30-150mg intranasal) trip was like an astral projection realm where I've fly around -- stuff like that, quite spectacular. After, it was completely indescribable, but immeasurably more intense. 30mg and god mind would open up, 70mg and it was completely indescribable.

It's not as if I, this character, was omniscient -- this character is just something that what I really am (that which can't be identified with since it is absolutely everything and nothing) is imagining. It's not a state that you own. Your finite identity collapses and then it's impossible to be not-omniscient, automatically.

And  @Leo Gura -- ime, snorting works best for ketamine, even though plugging is better for nearly everything else. I'd say if you try this, you'll see. Or you can just up the dose... doesn't matter, at least rectal is a little quicker. Ketamine somehow seems to have an unusually low rectal bioavailability or something, idk what the deal is with that.

Edited by The0Self