PepperBlossoms

Possible Existential Paradigm Sequences

9 posts in this topic

Dream: Me(dream(universe(awake/asleep))); Me = God = Dreamer

· I am the dreamer; the dream is the only “here”

Non-duality: Me(consciousness/universe(divisions(perspectives(awake/asleep)))); Me = God = Universe = Consciousness

· I am interacting with myself here

Science: universe(divisions(perspectives(me&others(awake/asleep)))); Me & others = humans

· I am interacting with others here

Christianity: God(creation(universe(me & others (awake/asleep)); heaven; hell)); Me & others = humans

· God is watching me at all times from somewhere else; I interact with others

Simulation Theory: Programmer(code(universe(me & others (awake/asleep)))); Me & others = code

· Programmer coded me from somewhere else

Gnosticism: Place(God in charge of me & others(dream(universe(awake/asleep)) Me & others = humans

· God has trapped me in this dream somewhere else

We could have an infinite number of possible combinations/sequences of the above for a potential infinite possible existential paradigms.

God(me & others(dream(universe(awake/asleep(dream(universe(awake/asleep))

**Probably got these a little wrong but this is the general idea..

Also wanted to add that creating comparisons helped me to get out of being attached to one possible paradigm and open to considering many. (Still having one personal paradigm but instead of the paradigm only accepting one view as valid, the paradigm accepts multiple paradigms as potentially valid).

It then makes sense why people could be so against other paradigms, especially more so when stuff closer to the outer ring is different.

The above is kinda written like software and math even though reality is so much more than that.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

@PepperBlossoms Yeah exactly. It's not that one paradigm is true and the others are false. It's more like, that paradigm you are currently in will color experience to be perceived in a certain way. 

@PepperBlossoms 

Nice post, thank you :)

But at the end, there are infinite numbers of variations to explain reality, never ending story, and more fuel for the mind.

Theories collapse immediately when we are leaving the paradigm of the conceptual reasoning and are left "naked", drowning in the raw experience of unknown. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

But at the end, there are infinite numbers of variations to explain reality, never ending story, and more fuel for the mind.

Theories collapse immediately when we are leaving the paradigm of the conceptual reasoning and are left "naked", drowning in the raw experience of unknown. 

Wow yes that is a very powerful answer.

I am realizing that our (my) obsession with paradigms and exploring and arguing about them may come from being taught about paradigms in the first place and shamed if we did not agree – religion, will go to hell; science – will make a bad grade on your test; relationships - will get in a conflict/divorce; in the wild - could get eaten by a bear. But we were taught about them because others made them up and wanted to convert us to them. They said, "well maybe this explains reality". "Maybe we need to do this because it functions better."  We then argue over how is the best way to function, what is the best stuff to be concerned with. These ideas we have keep on changing our paradigm and we always think ours is the best until we find something better but even that is then the best. When there is disagreement with others, it is like super horrible. We are fighting, resisting considering theirs. Why though? Our paradigm currently is incongruent and dismissive of the potential of that paradigm. Why didn’t we just feel fully into it? Well maybe we thought we would be shamed for doing that so we don’t let it go all the way. We don’t take it in fully. Maybe we are so convinced our paradigm is absolute that it doesn’t allow for considering anything else.

The meta of this is that everything mentioned above is itself a paradigm too.  I am thinking back to when I was a kid and there was no obsession with paradigms but rather just having fun, playing with toys, making jokes.

Everyone we talk to, every thought we think, every book we read, every place we go, every drug we take is constantly shape shifting our paradigm and the stuff inside it.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

29 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

But we were taught about them because others made them up and wanted to convert us to them.

Also, there should be certain rules, code of how reality words to be plausible for the perceiver, so we do not want to dismiss science with its 0 and 1 binaries. When in matrix, we should follow the lows of matrix, right? Here I am rather playing approach, not ofc buying into the matrix, always remembering the illusion. 

Why though? Our paradigm currently is incongruent and dismissive of the potential of that paradigm. Why didn’t we just feel fully into it? Well maybe we thought we would be shamed for doing that so we don’t let it go all the way. We don’t take it in fully. Maybe we are so convinced our paradigm is absolute that it doesn’t allow for considering anything else.

Out of fear, because if your ego wants to preserve itself, it won't be ruining this little house of cards where it stays. So it creates the web of beliefs and holds on to them, pure survival...

Everyone we talk to, every thought we think, every book we read, every place we go, every drug we take is constantly shape shifting our paradigm and the stuff inside it.

Consciousness evolves in its experience by pretending a little separate self that experiences "my" being now.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Eventually you realize the ultimate paradigm of just: ME!

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I realized that I was born clueless as to how the world worked and may die clueless as to how it worked.  Yes I know people say one can know the Truth, but that just currently isn't my truth.  I guess for me, it kinda takes the pressure off, takes the clingyness to one way of seeing things off, takes the desire to prove others wrong off.  I realized that we see what we want to see and put great effort into doing so.  (So maybe I don't want to see it right now). Whenever I would take a mind altering whatever, I would want to focus on seeing reality's existential being in a different way but the last time, I totally didn't care and the focus was on something else.  I was no longer trying to see the existential framework of the paradigm but rather just playing around with concepts inside it.... I was wanting to play with dolls like how when I was little - then I realized how those had totally impacted me and made me want to be a Barbie my whole life without realizing it. Ugh don't buy your daughter's Barbie's unless you want a child who cares about looks over other stuff.  Now I am wondering how many girls/women who were subconsciously influenced by Barbie/Bratz.