OBEler

Psilohuasca - what Do you think

16 posts in this topic

There is a Single Session ceremony with psilohuasca (a combination from Hermala and magic mushroom). What Do you think about? Is it good for releasing trauma? What are the risks, is it worth? 

I already have access to many psychedelics like lsd, magic mushroom etc. I ask me if my girlfriend who had trauma in her past can Do this better with psilohuasca 

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I ask me if my girlfriend who had trauma in her past can Do this better with psilohuasca

Overkill.

Be careful not to freak your girlfriend out. All harmala does is increase the potency of the trip by 5x-10x. Can your traumatized gf handle a 10x mushroom trip? I doubt it.

Never give other people large doses of psychedelics. You will regret it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura the Organisator told me it will be gentle because of the shrooms

And there is a musician who plays the right Song when needed

@OBEler having had a very large dose(8.5 grams of mushrooms+full mao inhibition) of psilohuasca I would not recommend any do psilohuasca that isnt very experienced. And if they are inexperienced AND have unresolved trauma than NOOOO!!!!!! You could very likely just make things WAY worse for her. Dont make a potentially irreversible mistake. You will hate yourself for that. Psilohuasca in my opinion should be only for the most experienced individuals with the healthiest minds.

@Adodd @LeoGura 

Ok thanks I also think it is too strong 

She can Level her up slowly. No ceremony needed

Just now, OBEler said:

@Adodd @LeoGura 

Ok thanks I also think it is too strong 

She can Level her up slowly. No ceremony needed

BINGO!!!!

Best of luck to your girlfriend! Trauma sucks! It's worth the work to get past it though.?

@Adodd I just heard from some that ayahuasca has another Potential to heal trauma

But maybe my girlfriend should be more stable to do this heavy stuff. 

I even consider taking 5 meo, slowly in reading the dose, is better before trying ayahuasca first

So far She Did about 30 LSD Trips(100 to 250 micro), 2 Mdma, 4 x Shrooms (normal Doses), 1 x5 meo dmt. She had deep insights, many ego deaths. She is not total unexperienced but is mentally not stable and that is too risky

Edited by OBEler

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Adodd I just heard from some that ayahuasca has another Potential to heal trauma

@OBEler I was dealing with suicidal thoughts and intense despersonalization symptopms a few years ago and I can confirm this, it helps brother.?? I don’t know anything about psilohuasca so this is new territory for me, gonna check it out. Best of luck for you guys if you trip together. ??❤️

I find that the best way to use psychedelics for trauma is at low doses. Healing trauma requires a gentle approach, not blasting oneself into God-land. Gentle, steady, consistent, slow. Do lots of baby trips and turn it into a form of self-therapy. Blasting isn't good for that. You want gradually confront truths and inner demons that you've been avoiding, otherwise the psychedelic will itself create more trauma. Remember, you can always dose up but never dose down. So err on the side of underdosing. If you underdose all you lose is some time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

She is not total unexperienced but is mentally not stable and that is too risky

If she’s really mentally unstable I would not have her do any psychedelics. She probably needs something more basic to ground her first, like a yoga class.

@Adodd

Right now She is in a pont where it doesnt matter to her anymore if She is alive or dead. She has suicidal thoughts. This doesnt come from psychedelica, but of worldly Problems. 

She never discovered God realizations fully but only close (She saw Zeus and She felt this Zeus is maybe herself). 

My friend tried a low dose of psilohuasca (1.3 grams of dried mushrooms and 150 mg of Harmine HCL).  The effects seemed to be about the equivalent of what a 3.5 gram mushroom trip would be, with lingering after-effects for a few hours after mushrooms would normally end

My thoughts is that it’s good for getting more trips out of your mushroom supply, as harmalas are cheap and can be legally purchased online. However, it’s difficult to get the dosing right as reports on exactly how large the potentiation factor is vary widely.  So I would recommend trying less than 1.5 grams of mushrooms for your first time unless you’re prepared to get absolutely blasted

On 4/24/2022 at 10:52 PM, OBEler said:

@Adodd

Right now She is in a pont where it doesnt matter to her anymore if She is alive or dead. She has suicidal thoughts. This doesnt come from psychedelica, but of worldly Problems. 

She never discovered God realizations fully but only close (She saw Zeus and She felt this Zeus is maybe herself). 

@OBEler Have you looked up ketamine therapy? I think it's legality may change depending on where you are.

@Adodd Yesss.. After watching leo's new video I am total exited to try ketamin out 

What Leo gura said about ketamin sounds like the root problem my girlfriend has (suffering from her own thoughts with an over thinking mind, constantly blaming other for her Problem). 

The first step to healing from depression and Anxiety is to recognize you creat your own hell. You are full responsible how you react. Ketamin sounds like the perfect medicine to realize this

@OBEler  Search for "Augmentierte Psychotherapie" in Germany. They do ketamine.

I can say from personal experience that Kambo (non-psychedelic frog poison) helps too with an overly intellectual mind. It shows you to let go.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance I think it is too much effort going to a therapy.

Just taking home when the right time comes is far more advanced. Also you can decide which dose.

On therapy the doctor decides everything.

This ketamin trip report leo describes should be best on just your own in silence. No fancy doctor besides you needed

Edited by OBEler