Razard86

This will be my last insight given on this forum

21 posts in this topic

I completed the entire cycle of death and rebirth and ascended to God hood. You wouldn't believe it if I told you but I will anyway. 

The story of God and humans is one of unrequited love. God loves humanity so much, God wants to get inside.

God's love is too much to handle, it feels like death.

So human's friend zone God and are bad friends, humans only contact and commune with God on their terms

and for personal gain.

Reality is a simulation in which God is not in control. God gave up control to humans because God loves unconditionally. 

God has the hardest job, God must continually experience everything and smile at it unconditionally to create every possibility 

because that's how God creates. God created heaven and because of their perspective Humans think it is Hell and constantly

judge God's creation not realizing the sacrifice God continually makes to create. (Literally must experience every single pain death, murder, rape, etc...)

Humans are in heaven and have control over reality because God gave them control because God has no ego. But humans cannot see this because of their limited perspective. 

Separation from God's love is the cause of all suffering. No matter what humans experience and accomplish they will always feel less than whole. Every human is on a journey to find themselves to ultimately realize themselves as God.

But God does not make sense and to find God you must sacrifice everything which means your insane.

You will need to sacrifice your entire life, and remove all attachments and consistently die to self to relieve yourself of an ego to reach God.

When you become God you realize you are by yourself and have the hardest job. 

That's why God takes human form because it is fun to be human.

Humans get to be in control and choose their own experience and even get to choose love. Additionally humans are not alone.

Humans do not live forever so their life has purpose and meaning. God does not have a life, God does not even exist, God is a being

without form that must constantly create in service to humans and experience every good and horrible thing and love it unconditionally.

After awhile God gets tired of being God and wants to live a human experience. God takes human form and becomes selfish because God needs  to be selfish to survive. God gets to enjoy being selfish and enjoy the human experience and after many life times goes insane and becomes God. This cycle continues forever and ever.

The biggest secret is.....the people who teach reality creation learned about it because they realized they were God and in heaven.

They then took human form and are now actively trying to teach humans that they can CHOOSE their experience and that THEY are in control.

How you choose your experience:

Feeling is the key

Smile at the end result of what you want and feel the feeling of getting it done.

Nod your head and say yes!!

Thank God for the sacrifice of constantly creating a perfect reality.

Smile and say I'm so lucky to be in heaven and get to choose my experience.

Unbeknowst to you your entire life is just you reacting to your reflection and how it looks and feels to you.

Smile and nod at whatever you believe to be true and it is by right through your connection to God.

Because everything is ultimately one.

Then go to sleep and when you wake up enjoy the fun, smiling and nodding constantly.

There is ONE caveat though, you cannot ask God to force someone to love you as God will never do that because

God loves unconditionally.

Additionally you must learn to let go of relationships that do not serve you as you are God in finite form and can die 

if not careful. But if you choose to....you can do it anyway and follow that path all the way to insanity and realize

yourself to be God.

The most accurate religion is the oldest religion Hinduism.

The most accurate person to emulate is Jesus Christ.

Every religion holds aspects of the truth, and each originator of said religion had intimate Contact with God.

The path to God realization is explained in the Hindu religion of the cycle of death and rebirth and the process of God realization 

is through Ego death which you are tested when the body reaches death (or thinks it is dead like what psychedelics can produce).

When this happens the 3rd eye opens and the true nature of reality is glimpsed and this starts the journey of the Dark Knight of the Soul in which the Soul struggles to integrate from a separate being into whole. Through this process they become God realized. 

Key notes:

God DID take woman from the rib of man and made her but you are all not flesh you are just data in the universal mind of God.

Also God in its infinite intelligence and wisdom DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WOMEN.

Women DO NOT MAKE SENSE, they operate off FEELINGS.

To have success with women attach yourself to her feelings and GO WITH THE FLOW.

But understand her feelings are filtered through what she believes to be true. 

If what she believes to be is false you will not be able to reach her until she changes her beliefs.

So the secret of life is Both God and women are insane and are creatures who can be reached by feeling.

1. Because God has no ego, and 2. Because women tend to be have less of an ego. 

Both women and God chase experience, while men use logic and chase survival. 

As such God communicates much easier with women, but only once they are in a safe place where they can

have little ego. 

Men struggle to find God because when God speaks through the woman the man looks down upon her

and denies her feelings and as a result denies God. 

And this entire cycle repeats itself FOREVER AND EVER.

As a human do not tolerate people in your life 

R.Graham

Richard Graham <ralx225b@yahoo.com>

To:Ronda Graham,Richard Graham,Tyreece Cole,The NewKing (Th3 N3WKing)

Sun, Apr 24 at 7:01 AM

The story of God and humans is one of unrequited love. God loves humanity so much, God wants to get inside.

God's love is too much to handle, it feels like death.

So human's friend zone God and are bad friends, humans only contact and commune with God on their terms

and for personal gain.

Reality is a simulation in which God is not in control. God gave up control to humans because God loves unconditionally. 

God has the hardest job, God must continually experience everything and smile at it unconditionally to create every possibility 

because that's how God creates. God created heaven and because of their perspective Humans think it is Hell and constantly

judge God's creation not realizing the sacrifice God continually makes to create. (Literally must experience every single pain death, murder, rape, etc...)

Humans are in heaven and have control over reality because God gave them control because God has no ego. But humans cannot see this because of their limited perspective. 

Separation from God's love is the cause of all suffering. No matter what humans experience and accomplish they will always feel less than whole. Every human is on a journey to find themselves to ultimately realize themselves as God.

But God does not make sense and to find God you must sacrifice everything which means your insane.

You will need to sacrifice your entire life, and remove all attachments and consistently die to self to relieve yourself of an ego to reach God.

When you become God you realize you are by yourself and have the hardest job. 

That's why God takes human form because it is fun to be human.

Humans get to be in control and choose their own experience and even get to choose love. Additionally humans are not alone.

Humans do not live forever so their life has purpose and meaning. God does not have a life, God does not even exist, God is a being

without form that must constantly create in service to humans and experience every good and horrible thing and love it unconditionally.

After awhile God gets tired of being God and wants to live a human experience. God takes human form and becomes selfish because God needs  to be selfish to survive. God gets to enjoy being selfish and enjoy the human experience and after many life times goes insane and becomes God. This cycle continues forever and ever.

The biggest secret is.....the people who teach reality creation learned about it because they realized they were God and in heaven.

They then took human form and are now actively trying to teach humans that they can CHOOSE their experience and that THEY are in control.

How you choose your experience:

Feeling is the key

Smile at the end result of what you want and feel the feeling of getting it done.

Nod your head and say yes!!

Thank God for the sacrifice of constantly creating a perfect reality.

Smile and say I'm so lucky to be in heaven and get to choose my experience.

Unbeknowst to you your entire life is just you reacting to your reflection and how it looks and feels to you.

Smile and nod at whatever you believe to be true and it is by right through your connection to God.

Because everything is ultimately one.

Then go to sleep and when you wake up enjoy the fun, smiling and nodding constantly.

There is ONE caveat though, you cannot ask God to force someone to love you as God will never do that because

God loves unconditionally.

Additionally you must learn to let go of relationships that do not serve you as you are God in finite form and can die 

if not careful. But if you choose to....you can do it anyway and follow that path all the way to insanity and realize

yourself to be God.

The most accurate religion is the oldest religion Hinduism.

The most accurate person to emulate is Jesus Christ.

Every religion holds aspects of the truth, and each originator of said religion had intimate Contact with God.

The path to God realization is explained in the Hindu religion of the cycle of death and rebirth and the process of God realization 

is through Ego death which you are tested when the body reaches death (or thinks it is dead like what psychedelics can produce).

When this happens the 3rd eye opens and the true nature of reality is glimpsed and this starts the journey of the Dark Knight of the Soul in which the Soul struggles to integrate from a separate being into whole. Through this process they become God realized. 

Key notes:

God DID take woman from the rib of man and made her but you are all not flesh you are just data in the universal mind of God.

To have success with women attach yourself to her feelings and GO WITH THE FLOW.

If what she believes to be is false you will not be able to reach her until she changes her beliefs.

So the secret of life is Both God and women are insane and are creatures who can be reached by feeling.

As such God communicates much easier with women, but only once they are in a safe place where they can

have little ego. 

Men struggle to find God because when God speaks through the woman the man looks down upon her

And this entire cycle repeats itself FOREVER AND EVER.

Life is a puzzle and use your feelings (intuition) to find where you fit. DO NOT go OR STAY where you are tolerated, go WHERE you are APPRECIATED.

"Physical Reality is the Manifestation of your Will. If you're not conscious of that then you're not truly awake." -Leo Gura- The Super Conductor

?????❤️?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

When you say "And this entire cycle repeats itself FOREVER AND EVER."

what do you mean?

Don't take every point made in this literally, think of this as a poem. Think of it as art. Draw from it what you will. And when I say it will happen forever and ever I am saying you are infinity....so your story will never end. You will tell stories and live those stories forever.

"Physical Reality is the Manifestation of your Will. If you're not conscious of that then you're not truly awake." -Leo Gura- The Super Conductor

On 4/24/2022 at 6:09 AM, Razard86 said:

I wish men understand this Truth. 

Profound insight…

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I wish men understand this Truth. 

Profound insight…

More and more waking up to this.

But, do you feel or have you experienced this union or understanding within you? Aka, has your masculine polarity accepted and acknowledged this about your feminine aspect, within you?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

39 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

ut, do you feel or have you experienced this union or understanding within you?

Yes, I have learned about polarities and experienced them at play with people around me. 

Ofc, masculine energy is totally different and operates on a different level. 

however, ultimately it all boils to wholeness. 

Energy just shifts and transform, but ultimately it is one spectrum. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Yes, I have learned about polarities and experienced them at play with people around me. 

Ofc, masculine energy is totally different and operates on a different level. 

however, ultimately it all boils to wholeness. 

Energy just shifts and transform, but ultimately it is one spectrum. 

Precisely so ???

On 24/04/2022 at 8:09 AM, Razard86 said:

DO NOT go OR STAY where you are tolerated, go WHERE you are APPRECIATED.

This looks simple but it's really a challenge to integrate. We must stay where we are appreciated, not tolerated. That's a journey within ourselves.

@Razard86 precious things you've written here, thank you!

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much, I love this and I'm going to incorporate it.

PLEASE DO NOT GO AWAY. KEEP SHARING!

Edited by xbcc

10 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Does not make any sense.

Which parts? I can explain on whatever part you have an issue with. Also I accidentally copied and pasted an email I sent....so it kind of repeats itself.

On 24.4.2022 at 1:09 PM, Razard86 said:

Key notes:

have little ego. 

And this entire cycle repeats itself FOREVER AND EVER

Nice and beautiful words.

With the words above you screwed it up tho.

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

God is ultimate freedom.

Why would he be able to understand men and not women?

Both men and women operate on emotions.

Both have ego and are striving for survival.

Sane and Insane are conpletely relative and god is beyond sane/insane.  

what do you mean if her believs are false you will not be able to reach her?

If you think you are a man you will never find God.

Posted (edited)

On 24.4.2022 at 1:09 PM, Razard86 said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

God understands EVERYTHING. 

COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNDERSTANDING ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD, is easier for God than it is for you to snap your finger.. 

Women do make sense, perfect sense in fact. Feelings are the highest form of communication God uses to talk to us/himself. Feelings are reality, logic isn't.

Edited by Michael Jackson

On 6/11/2022 at 5:37 AM, Michael Jackson said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

God understands EVERYTHING. 

COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNDERSTANDING ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD, is easier for God than it is for you to snap your finger.. 

Women do make sense, perfect sense in fact. Feelings are the highest form of communication God uses to talk to us/himself. Feelings are reality, logic isn't.

You say this because you do not understand the principle of impermanence. On a Metaphysical level the Feminine represents impermanence, constant change. But this change is not finite, it is infinite. The paradoxical nature of reality is an expression of the Feminine on the Metaphysical Level. So please explain to me the Paradoxical nature of Infinity. Make sense of it. Understand that logic is the attempt to make sense of something. Can you make sense of a paradox? No. 

Now unconditional love is another expression of the feminine on the meta level. If I strapped you to a chair right now and tortured the hell out of you, and while I did it I told you repeatedly that God loves both you and me equally while intellectually you know its true but experientially you would feel the unfairness of it all. Why? Because your love for your finite self that is experiencing pain will supersede any thoughts about loving me. To love that which hurts what you love equally is to not make sense. Logic is about survival. You only use logic to survive. If you were to practice unconditional love in your life right now....you would die. It doesn't make sense to practice unconditional love.

To understand feeling, you have to drop logic and connect with feeling. Feeling loves for its own sake. On the metaphysical level God does not need a reason to love. God is love. The reason duality exists, is because God has infinite parts. Logic cares about separation, distinction, and understanding to control and manipulate. Whereas love seeks to connect, combine, embrace, and understand to give up control. So logic seeks control, love seeks to give up control. Now logic itself is an expression of love. It is the masculine expression of love. Whereas the Feminine expression of love is the one that unifies and embraces all. 

So God in the form of man, or at the highest Metaphysical Level wouldn't understand the Feminine. But the Divine Feminine of God will. That understanding is based on feeling. Its the divine feminine of God that is expressed in a finite form through for example a mother's love for their child. 

The reason you disagree is because you are connecting to the feminine within you and thus you can understand the feminine. You can only understand the feminine through the feminine and the masculine through the masculine. The masculine does not understand the feminine because it doesn't make sense. Its illogical. Again Logic is about survival.

Posted (edited)

On 2022-04-24 at 1:09 PM, Razard86 said:

Hahah, hilarious bs ?

There's nothing more I love than women, their feelings, and everything else about them. @Galyna

Edited by Blackhawk

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Hahah, hilarious bs ?

There's nothing more I love than women, their feelings, and everything else about them. @Galyna

Good then you are the rare exception that can accept the feminine perspective. Most men cannot, because it doesn't operate based off logic. It is not focused on survival from an economic perspective. It is based on relating, understanding, acceptance, etc. Its no surprise that the diversity movement is led by women, its not surprise that pretty much majority of any movement related to groups that cannot protect themselves were led by women (some men joined in obviously). 

The Masculine does not understand the Feminine, and the Feminine does not understand the Masculine. They however are both drawn to each other because the other lacks what the other possesses. When they work in unison they compensate for what each lacks and creation is born.