IAmReallyImportant

What you don't know about Zelensky

24 posts in this topic

What a pathetic attempt to smear Zelensky. In fact, this video only makes him look even betterif this is the 'worst' he's done.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I watched this video. I'm Ukrainian. WION point of view is also not complete. It is clear that they didn't go very deep, and don't understand all subtleties of Ukrainian politics (connection of Zelensky to oligarchs and other stuff)

19 hours ago, EugeneTheSage said:

I watched this video. I'm Ukrainian. WION point of view is also not complete. It is clear that they didn't go very deep, and don't understand all subtleties of Ukrainian politics (connection of Zelensky to oligarchs and other stuff)

can you elaborate on that?

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Ha! You don't know!

Like all people if they feel discord - they pull something out of their nose without being able to justify it. Not very intelligent.

Left means not right

Manipulated by mass media? There is nothing damning in that video. It's just a basic recounting of him which you can find in mass media if you bother to know all those details.

Nothingburger.

Zelensky rose to the occasion and outperformed all expectations in a war that everyone thought he would lose. If that's not great leadership then what is?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraMass media portrays him as a hero. In reality, it is not as you can see on this report.

And the Russian war is not as easy to understand, as you think it is. It is not about Ukraine vs. Russia. It is about the interest of the financial/technological complex.

Left means not right

If almost all media portray a person in a certain direction, then I would start to think critically.

This guy knows how to stage himself. Just like any top politician. It's not up to a person or their leadership ability how a war turns out. Several people are involved. Zelensky doesn't have total decision-making control, etc. .

People nowadays are quite naive and believe in romantic sounding fairy tales.

Left means not right

21 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Mass media portrays him as a hero. In reality, it is not as you can see on this report.

He looks like a hero even in your report.

He's not "staging himself", he's fighting a fucking war with Russia. He's President. He's not supposed to be running around shooting Russians with a rifle.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He's not "staging himself", he's fighting a fucking war with Russia. He's President. He's not supposed to be running around shooting Russians with a rifle.

He’s a genuine hero, but I think that it is time for him to surrender for the greater good of his country before it becomes a never ending war of attrition.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't meant the soldiers, but rather global decision making. And in this report, he doesn't look like a hero. Rather like an irresponsible clown. You haven't watched the episode, this video basically debunks how he started a war and how it ended up in the Ukranian one.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

Moreover, you say "he is fighting a fucking war", but afterwards you state "he is not supposed to be running around shooting Russians with a rifle."

In addition "hero" is a social construct meant for the purpose of admiring personalities, which leads to cognitive biases. This stereotype was conciously made by ancient rulers.

Basically, what Zelenksy did was provoking WW3 and let himself be portrayed as a hero. Of course, there are also other factors involved. However, he is far apart from that.

I don't say, that Putin is good or better. Nor do I say it about the opposite party or anybody. It just isn't that simple.

It is just sad to see, that people nowadays don't have a good enough understanding to express opinions and they do it anyways. This is dangerous.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing damning in that video

You basically don't watch the video. Then you say "there is nothing damning in that video" - even like everything on it is as you see on what other people have posted in this thread.

If I will say "yes, there is", then it would look like a subjective statement and thus like I am biased. I guess this happens subconciously on your side. Because, it is easy to write anything which reinforces ones opinion, without substantiating it with arguments or facts. This is manipulative behaviour without a doubt.

Left means not right

1 hour ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

You haven't watched the episode

I watched the whole video.

@IAmReallyImportant

Many things mentioned here I learned from watching a Swedish public state-controlled television channel.

WION is a shitty, sneaky channel in my opinion. It's better to learn history before watching the news.

Edited by D2sage
hello

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He's not supposed to be running around shooting Russians with a rifle.

That fact that he isn’t makes me dislike him.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

9 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

this video basically debunks how he started a war and how it ended up in the Ukranian one.

There is nothing in the video that shows how he started the war. She just says that he failed to deliver on his promise of ending the war in Donbass. 

9 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Basically, what Zelenksy did was provoking WW3 and let himself be portrayed as a hero.

This shows how your mind is doing mental gymnastics.

The only thing I found new in your video was his wealth and his dismissal of certain politicians. But saying that this video "debunks" him is a stretch.  

Haha

276jfa.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Zelensky knew the invasion would start but lied to Ukrainians and told them not to worry.

According to his advisor, Arestovich, they lied in order to avoid mass evacuation that would clog the roads, which would get in the way of bringing military equipment from the West to the East of Ukraine. An alternative, he says, would be to run over their own citizens with tanks and shoot them in order to get over the bridges.

Also Arestovich: The national idea of Ukraine, one of the central ideas, is to lie as much as possible to ourselves and others because if we tell the truth, everything will collapse and we will have to make up something else. 

Zelensky is good at it.