PepperBlossoms

Embracing other potential paradigm and the mindfuck that creates

7 posts in this topic

If the existential dream paradigm where all of reality is a dream and there is no one else but me, the dreamer and everything that is happening is me dreaming it, then the biggest mindfuck of all about resisting change because of our entire foundation for our existence changes, the whole thing about resisting truth because we are so comfortable in our current paradigm, then that means that all the advice that anyone in the dream gives to me and the ones that I give to others... then that means it is all for me to take on and the only one that needs to accept the potential existing paradigm change from it being materialist to dream is me.

Question: Do y'all consider non-duality and the dream paradigm to be considered the same paradigm or two separate paradigms? I can see the perspective where the Earth exists after we die (the non-duality paradigm) whereas the one where the Earth is gone after we die (the dream paradigm). The repercussions of that are to not care about what happens with the earth (dream paradigm) or yes care (non-duality paradigm). However, even with the Earth still being here after we die, over the course of infinity, stuff changes and the Earth won't stay forever anyway.

Question: There is the part where we have limited consciousness of what all is going on, as in if others do have minds and they are active even if we are not (materialist paradigm, partial God in non-duality), there is also the part where the only stuff that exists is the stuff we (me) are aware of (dream paradigm) (or non duality paradigm if the "I" is everything with a perspective, all bodies).

It really makes a difference with regards to what paradigm we choose to operate from and how we interpret that paradigm.

Question: I have noted how during non-duality/alternate consciousness experiences, I am having visuals and am putting meaning (words) onto those visuals. Regardless of paradigm, we experience stuff and put meaning on to it. However, the hard part is just like how we come up with words, are we coming up with the visuals that are not just "inside the head" but also those "outside the head as in the entire existence"?

Yes I can see that if the experience allows for a new explanatory system and alters the paradigm, we accept it because it makes sense.

53 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Do y'all consider non-duality and the dream paradigm to be considered the same paradigm or two separate paradigms? I can see the perspective where the Earth exists after we die (the non-duality paradigm) whereas the one where the Earth is gone after we die (the dream paradigm).

This is not what non-duality means. 

Non-duality, non-dual, not two, in other words, there is no subject and object, all is one, non-duality is when in experience there is no separation between two opposites, for instance: me and the other.

You are confusing non-duality with something else. 

Dream paradigm: real vs. illusory for ex. when describing the nature of reality. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Now you have to understand that realising nonduality and realising the process of creation, literally what you're doing now as every moment is a moment of creation, that these are two different things: Nonduality and Creation. And your question seems to be leaning more on the latter - the process of creation. 

In discussing creation, I'm not particularly fond of the “Life is a literal Dream” explanation, simply because it overlooks and negates a lot for the person who is interested in learning of the process of creation which deals essentially with meaning, as you have slightly come to notice in your ASC. Yes, existence is something like a dream in relation to nonduality but this is simply because it hardly matters what and how you think of it, for in nonduality all is literally One.

However, with regards to the process of creation, the “life is a dream” paradigm won't get you anywhere. In fact, all this paradigm does is make you care less in realising creation, especially if it is introduced to you as ‘the answer’ rather than a question of exploration. To me, with regards to creation, this is not even an answer because it just raises more and more questions like.. why is God asleep in the first place.. and just leads to a lot of mental masturbation rather than actual progress.

24 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

However, the hard part is just like how we come up with words, are we coming up with the visuals that are not just "inside the head" but also those "outside the head as in the entire existence"?

In the process of creation, there is something called the mind/body/spirit instrument that I'd like to introduce to you should your interest hold. This instrument is the literal tool of creation. The part that is responsible for the “coming up with visuals” is the mind-instrumental, the mind is form-maker. I'll only continue here if you want me to.

37 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Question: There is the part where we have limited consciousness of what all is going on, as in if others do have minds and they are active even if we are not (materialist paradigm, partial God in non-duality), there is also the part where the only stuff that exists is the stuff we (me) are aware of (dream paradigm) (or non duality paradigm if the "I" is everything with a perspective, all bodies).

This is another reason why I am not so resonant with the dream paradigm because it only leads to confusion and potentially distress. How will the dream paradigm account for your awareness and my - the person who is responding to your thread - awareness? It cannot, for it has already negated the possibility/actuality of the other-self.

The reason, in terms of the process of creation, there exists a other-self is because the bubble of consciousness, as most will put it, the sphere of consciousness is capable of crystallization to the point where the POV no longer appears to be one life perspective but several.

So, instead of a perfectly smooth bubble, you can imagine here a diamond like structure to consciousness and each of us is particularly focused on of the many sites/sides of this crystallised unity.

But, these sites/sides of POVs are not limitations, as the dream paradigm has led you to believe, they have never been limitations for as the psychics of this world have, and will continue to, prove to you.. these POVs can be breached. Even the word “breach” is peculiarly misleading since there has never been any boundaries in the first place - only focuses/foci - the words “cross over” are more appropriate.

1 hour ago, PepperBlossoms said:

If the existential dream paradigm where all of reality is a dream and there is no one else but me, the dreamer and everything that is happening is me dreaming it, then the biggest mindfuck of all about resisting change because of our entire foundation for our existence changes, the whole thing about resisting truth because we are so comfortable in our current paradigm, then that means that all the advice that anyone in the dream gives to me and the ones that I give to others... then that means it is all for me to take on and the only one that needs to accept the potential existing paradigm change from it being materialist to dream is me.

Me.. you.. we are all One. If you realise or awaken to a truth, the whole bubble has awakened and realised that same truth. When I give you advice, I am essentially giving myself advice.. what looks like a conversation in this material level is essentially but a thought in the crystallised sphere of consciousness. 

13 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

In the process of creation, there is something called the mind/body/spirit instrument that I'd like to introduce to you should your interest hold. This instrument is the literal tool of creation. The part that is responsible for the “coming up with visuals” is the mind-instrumental, the mind is form-maker. I'll only continue here if you want me to.

I am interested in hearing more.  

13 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Now you have to understand that realising nonduality and realising the process of creation, literally what you're doing now as every moment is a moment of creation, that these are two different things: Nonduality and Creation. And your question seems to be leaning more on the latter - the process of creation. 

In discussing creation, I'm not particularly fond of the “Life is a literal Dream” explanation, simply because it overlooks and negates a lot for the person who is interested in learning of the process of creation which deals essentially with meaning, as you have slightly come to notice in your ASC. Yes, existence is something like a dream in relation to nonduality but this is simply because it hardly matters what and how you think of it, for in nonduality all is literally One.

However, with regards to the process of creation, the “life is a dream” paradigm won't get you anywhere. In fact, all this paradigm does is make you care less in realising creation, especially if it is introduced to you as ‘the answer’ rather than a question of exploration. To me, with regards to creation, this is not even an answer because it just raises more and more questions like.. why is God asleep in the first place.. and just leads to a lot of mental masturbation rather than actual progress.

I guess for me, even if the "life is a dream" paradigm may raise more questions, that doesn't mean I have to reject that paradigm as being a potential possibility.  I can see that the creation is slightly different.  For the dreamer god, the creation is a dream and imagined with the physical world being dreamed.  For the nonduality god, there could still technically be a physical world or it too could be all in the mind.

13 hours ago, Galyna said:

This is not what non-duality means. 

Non-duality, non-dual, not two, in other words, there is no subject and object, all is one, non-duality is when in experience there is no separation between two opposites, for instance: me and the other.

You are confusing non-duality with something else. 

Dream paradigm: real vs. illusory for ex. when describing the nature of reality. 

Yes I see that with non-duality, we are the Earth and it really isn't death but rather transformation of the self with the self.  

6 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I am interested in hearing more. 

Then I shall expand in the form of a Q and A. You are welcome to ask me any question from what I've stated thus far regarding the instrument and the process of creation.

7 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I can see that the creation is slightly different.  For the dreamer god, the creation is a dream and imagined with the physical world being dreamed.  For the nonduality god, there could still technically be a physical world or it too could be all in the mind.

Yes. Nonduality does not mean the absence of form/appearance and diversity. Nonduality simply means that all is one. 

23 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Question: Do y'all consider non-duality and the dream paradigm to be considered the same paradigm or two separate paradigms?

The answer depends on the paradigm we're using.

• If we take non-duality as that paradigm, then they are and aren't separate paradigms both at the same time, you could say neither as well.
  • If we take the conventional dualistic paradigm, then they are separate.
  • If we take the dream paradigm, then they aren't separate at all.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@PepperBlossoms remove all the adverbs and “you “ are good to go ?.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"