dice

5-meo And Chronic Fatigue

10 posts in this topic

I have chronic fatigue syndrome since 3 years and with chronic fatigue i don’t mean i’m a little bit tired all the day, i mean it in a pathological way. When i do sport, i get a headache, chills and huge exhaustion. When i’m in a relaxed state, i still have these symptoms, but less strong. I went to 20 doctors and a few psychologists, but they couldn’t find anything. All the physiological parameters were fine. I clean up my diet, do personal development and meditation. Nothing has changed. When i meditate, i fell asleep most of the time because of my chronic fatigue. So I heard Martin Ball talks a lot about energys and the energetic body. I thought maybe it is a possibility i have an energetic problem. Do you think i should consider 5-meo or is it more likely it has just the opposite effect and my health condition gets even worse?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_fatigue_syndrome

Maybe @Leo Gura or @Azrael can also give their opinions, because you have the practice with the substance. 

Besides, i don't think i can become enlightened, because i'm too exhausted to be highly concentrated which is why i also think about 5-meo. 

@dice I doubt that 5-MeO-DMT will help you with chronic fatigue. Maybe it would if your symptoms come from suppressed emotions that then could be worked through with the 5-MeO, but that's not more then a hypothesis. 

I got a few dudes asking me whether they should take 5-MeO to cure their problems and I told them all that it's probably total overkill. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe it can help with minor things (and I use the word minor here in relation to a full liberation).

It is a very exciting experiment, so if you wanna do it, I'd suggest to follow a few guidelines.

1. Read up on psychedelics and what they can used for and how you use them
  2. Do a few experiments with mushrooms, vary the dosage from low to your threshhold
  3. Read up specifically on 5-MeO and what it does
  4. Then experiment with it, start low and get to your threshold

I would be very interested in your case. So if you do experiment with these substances, please post it here. There is not enough quality data on 5-MeO in particular. But as I said, maybe it's overkill and maybe you're projecting something into it that it is not. It's not a cure-all. Its a very specific tool. But do experiment and find out for yourself. Be careful and wise in your investigation.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@dice I've struggled with chronic fatigue for a long time too. I've gone to doctors and tried to optimize many other things to no avail.

Right now I'm experimenting with energy and psychic healing. The verdict is still out.

Energy blockages and getting stuck in your mind can definitely be a leading factor for chronic fatigue.

I wouldn't say 5-meo has helped me with chronic fatigue, although it did release a LOT of neurotic energy stored throughout my body.

My philosophy is: I'll take every optimization you can get, because I need it. Sometimes you gotta settle for incremental gains and partial solutions.

My positioning your mediation habit right after a short daily nap.

Chronic fatigue is a very complex, messy syndrome. There are hundreds of possible factors. So keep troubleshooting it while staying hopeful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I would quit all extreme exertion on whatever activities your involved in and try to get into ancient hatha yoga(and as Leo likes to say, NOT the stuff you see in gym class.) Hatha=hardiness. There are three texts that lay out all of the practices of this system. I've only been practicing for a week and it's my healt regiment for the next of my life 100 percent(including all of the modern health technologies available.) In high school I played many rough sports like wrestling and lacrosse...none of that is worth it in my opinion looking back. But hey...life is learning. Inbox me if you need any instruction I have gathered on this topic. It's one option out of many, many options. 

Edited by Hunter Arrington

@dice I dont know about chronic fatigue syndrome but I've had trouble with low energy myself. It was mostly due to a poor diet. How much did you clean up your diet? cutting out junk is good but do you eat a lot of healthy foods that raise your energy as well?  From my experience adding the right foods helps.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've struggled with chronic fatigue for a long time too. I've gone to doctors and tried to optimize many other things to no avail.

You are doing great things ! You have gathered the riches of knowledge, all around you, libraries condensed in your mind, carrying the too much burden. It is easy to renounce wealth, it is easy to renounce status, it is easy to renounce society, family but it is very difficult to renounce knowledge.

When a person is doing great things in life, doing  lot of intellectual work , carrying the burden of scriptures, doctrines, theologies, philosophies is not an ordinary person. He is bound to have chronic fatigue.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@dice I've struggled with chronic fatigue for a long time too. I've gone to doctors and tried to optimize many other things to no avail.

Right now I'm experimenting with energy and psychic healing. The verdict is still out.

Energy blockages and getting stuck in your mind can definitely be a leading factor for chronic fatigue.

I wouldn't say 5-meo has helped me with chronic fatigue, although it did release a LOT of neurotic energy stored throughout my body.

My philosophy is: I'll take every optimization you can get, because I need it. Sometimes you gotta settle for incremental gains and partial solutions.

My positioning your mediation habit right after a short daily nap.

Chronic fatigue is a very complex, messy syndrome. There are hundreds of possible factors. So keep troubleshooting it while staying hopeful.

Maybe try Bashar's detox methods. He says 80-90% of all disease come from a build up of toxins in the body that go sit in the cells which cause the cells to not be able to absorb nutrients properly which weakens the immune system and allows for opportunistic organisms to take take effect.

He has spoken about combining 3000mg of vitamin C and 3000 mg MSM sulfur 3 times a day or the highly effective herbal detox formulas of Dr. Schulze. Good opportunity to test his validity perhaps.