thisintegrated

The Journal

571 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I didn't know your MBTI type was ADHD.

If Leo talks shit for 2 hours.. no harm done.  I've been doing something while listening to him.  If I read shit for 2 hours straight.. that's 2 hours gone forever.

tbh most ENTPs do have adhd traits.  We're the least sensor type.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I didn't know your MBTI type was ADHD.

😂😂😂

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

If Leo talks shit for 2 hours.. no harm done.  I've been doing something while listening to him.  If I read shit for 2 hours straight.. that's 2 hours gone forever.

tbh most ENTPs do have adhd traits.  We're the least sensor type.

Reading = faster than listening. If Leo rambles on for two hours with speech, I could have read all the information in 25% of the time, so thirty minutes instead of one-hundred-twenty minutes; and then the remaining ninety minutes may go to doing more efficiently the things I would have been distracted by.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Reading = faster than listening. If Leo rambles on for two hours with speech, I could have read all the information in 25% of the time, so thirty minutes instead of one-hundred-twenty minutes; and then the remaining ninety minutes may go to doing more efficiently the things I would have been distracted by.

That's 30 minutes of painful boredom, and wasted time.

I can make Leo speak at 3x speed to make up for the speed difference, and I don't have to waste a moment being focused just on him.  I can be listening to him and writing a response on the forum at the same time.

3 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

I can make Leo speak at 3x speed to make up for the speed difference, and I don't have to waste a moment being focused just on him.  I can be listening to him and writing a response on the forum at the same time.

That's some Steven Bonnell II type shit, my guy 😂 He is also an ENTP, who would've thought?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated What to make of MBTI egalitarianism, like sensors actually aren't stupid and all types are equal . . .

Is this a common view or what?

It's wrong.  The types are not all equal.

The number of nurses / truck drivers the world needs atm is far greater than the number of needed mental masturbators.  The world couldn't function if everyone was an intellectual.  We need very few intellectuals, probably less than 5% of the population.  So while the intellectuals are superior by every metric that they value, no single component of society is superior to another in the big picture.

Edited by thisintegrated

41 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Produce a hierarchy of types so that I may critique it. EDIT: Like tiers.

It exists :D ("OH nO He uSes EXteRnAL sOuRCes - Te AleRt!")

a46ad4c29e4fd6c1ae8c6cf0b9a4f331.jpg

"Giftedness" means academic giftedness.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Produce a hierarchy of types so that I may critique it. EDIT: Like tiers.

That's gonna be pretty subjective.  But I guess I can rank them by their average levels of awareness.  E.g. close-mindedness vs open-mindedness, curiosity vs apathy, etc.

1. ENTP - Think for themselves, strong logic, self-reliant, don't jump to conclusions, open minded, intellectual, good emotional awareness.
  2. INTP - Same, but lazier, less energy, less curiosity, poor emotional awareness.
  3. INTJ - Same as INTP, but more moody, more negative, most self-centred, more Orange, less open minded, less curious, less friendly, likely to jump to conclusions, particularly poor emotional awareness & social awareness.
  4. INFJ - Pretty good.  Mature ones can be smart and open minded.  But are rarely serious about anything and lack energy.
  5. ENFP - Like a sensor feeler faking being an ENTP to try to look smart.  They rarely care about the mechanisms/logic behind things.  They just wanna climb that social/corporate ladder, and so read many books believing this is what smart people do.  They're also the type most likely to ban you for disrespecting their authority on discord.  That said, they're often energetic with lots of ideas, and so can make for good entertainment.  Also their no-Ti insecurities can actually make them knowledgeable when mature, if they really work to make up for that non-existent Ti with a big list of facts.
  6. INFP - Hit and miss.  Fi dom means they'll have their beliefs, and won't care about truth or logic or anything else.  Often one of the lowest IQ types, but can be interesting, funny, and energetic.
  7. ESTP - Fun, clever, non-judging.  They're great if for shallow relationships and/or physical activities.
  8. ESFP - Fun and non-competitive.  Not very abstract, but make up for it with good social skills.
  9. ENTJ - Can be kinda smart I guess, but overly Orange and insecure about Se, like INTJs.  Will ban you if you disrespect their authority on discord.
  10. ISFJ - Calm and nice.  Very introverted.  Can't really have deep discussions with them, but they're generally pleasant and open minded.
  11. ENFJ - Fake and often dumb.  Like power, but rarely smart enough to actually know what to do with it.
  12. ESFJ - Too sensitive and will hate you for making them use their brain.
  13. ESTJ - Dictators.  Act much smarter than they are.  Extremely affiliative.  Stupid, but can be fun and shake things up.
  14. ISTP - The most introverted type.  Can be smart, but just shit generally.  Zero social skills.
  15. ISTJ - Awful social skills.  Boring AF.
  16. ISFP - FiSeNiTe = hell.  Strong feelings about everything, but stupid (Te4, Ti8).  Focused entirely on the physical world (Se2) so has no abstract capabilities and strongly feels that all NT types are weird/dumb/crazy (Ne blindspot).

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Giftedness" means academic giftedness.

How do you even consider that "Giftedness"🤦🏻🤦🏻

Oh wait.. the guys working on statistics in academia , the ones who made that graph, are Te users..🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Edited by thisintegrated

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

ENFP - Like a sensor feeler faking being an ENTP to try to look smart.  They rarely care about the mechanisms/logic behind things.  They just wanna climb that social/corporate ladder, and so read many books believing this is what smart people do.  They're also the type most likely to ban you for disrespecting their authority on discord.  That said, they're often energetic with lots of ideas, and so can make for good entertainment.  Also their no-Ti insecurities can actually make them knowledgeable when mature, if they really work to make up for that non-existent Ti with a big list of facts.

That one had suspiciously many more lines than the others xDxDxD

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It exists :D ("OH nO He uSes EXteRnAL sOuRCes - Te AleRt!")

a46ad4c29e4fd6c1ae8c6cf0b9a4f331.jpg

I suppose ENTP being so low is explainable by the example of @thisintegrated's illiteracy.

10 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

ENTP - Think for themselves, strong logic, self-reliant, don't jump to conclusions, open minded, intellectual, good emotional awareness.

No, around half the ENTPs I know are basically retarded.

The ideal list has INTJs and ENTJs as "objectively superior" because they're the most likely to have the proper intellect or Machiavellianism to govern over systems, and INTPs also are good at analysis. Then the more artistic types like INFPs and ENFPs dominate the other side.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I suppose ENTP being so low is explainable by the example of @thisintegrated's illiteracy.

lol, that graph shows INFPs (Fi1, Te4, Ti8) as being on par with INTJs.  Assuming there's a non-zero margin of error, INFPs have around a 50% chance to be "objectively superior" to INTJs.

No, around half the ENTPs I know are basically retarded.

I don't really know many.  The ENTPs on reddit either appear like the objectively superior type, or like asshole kids.  ENTPs are people like Leonardo da Vinci (with enneagram 5), or Jack Sparrow (with enneagram 7).  INTJs are literally just Disney movie villains and programmers, lol.

(Don't take it too seriously, I can hold multiple contradictory views at the same time)

The ideal list has INTJs and ENTJs as "objectively superior" because they're the most likely to have the proper intellect or Machiavellianism to govern over systems, and INTPs also are good at analysis. Then the more artistic types like INFPs and ENFPs dominate the other side.

Having strong Orange values doesn't exactly make someone "objectively superior".  In fact, on this forum it would only make someone objectively inferior..

Oh and.. on top of basically being the definition of Orange.. "Machiavellianism is one of the traits that forms the Dark Triad, along with narcissism and psychopathy".  Only an INTJ would consider psychopathy, ESTJ-disorder, and Machiavellianism to be desirable traits.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

lol, that graph shows INFPs (Fi1, Te4, Ti8) as being on par with INTJs.  Assuming there's a non-zero margin of error, INFPs have around a 50% chance to be "objectively superior" to INTJs.

Maybe you're underestimating the power of Fi >:)

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

How do you even consider that "Giftedness"🤦🏻🤦🏻

I'm not. I told you what the graph means xD

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated You should read The Prince by Machiavelli.

Hey you know who loves books?  @Carl-Richard

I will let him read it on my behalf.

Edited by thisintegrated

My turn to make an obviously not personally directed strawman 😂

ENTP -  is immune to cognitive biases — their every thought is the absolute truth, all external validation is an unjustifiable appeal to authority, doesn't know the normal definitions of words, gets fixated on two theories, doesn't study the fundamental principles of those theories, argues how an ostrich defends itself, thicker skin than an armadillo, the emotional depth of an alligator.

🥰