thisintegrated

The Journal

894 posts in this topic

@thisintegrated Ookoohee or Oeaohoo or whatever his name is seems like a high IQ Blue person, although it's more logical that his critiques of modernity and postmodernity are just his own altered form of postmodernism, where his Green cognition integrates the various cultures of the old world, the major ones of which happen to be Blue.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Ookoohee or Oeaohoo or whatever his name is seems like a high IQ Blue person, although it's more logical that his critiques of modernity and postmodernity are just his own altered form of postmodernism, where his Green cognition integrates the various cultures of the old world, the major ones of which happen to be Blue.

Sounds plausible, though I haven't seen many of his posts.

lxlichael, that Reciprocality guy, and lmfao all seem like unhealthy Orange INTJs.  Do you think Ookoohee is less advanced than even those guys?

Edited by thisintegrated

17 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Sounds plausible, though I haven't seen many of his posts.

lxlichael, that Reciprocality guy, and lmfao all seem like unhealthy Orange INTJs.  Do you think Ookoohee is less advanced than even those guys?

I vaguely remember lxlch was annoying. I know Reciprocality writes everything as verbose systematizations. lmfao is troubled. Stage Orange, healthy or unhealthy, makes sense. Ookoohee, though, like I said, should be around Green, although his viewpoints he inherits from his hyperactive Te function are very Blue.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I vaguely remember lxlch was annoying. I know Reciprocality writes everything as verbose systematizations. lmfao is troubled. Stage Orange, healthy or unhealthy, makes sense. Ookoohee, though, like I said, should be around Green, although his viewpoints he inherits from his hyperactive Te function are very Blue.

Hmm, kinda sounds like Jordan Peterson Syndrome.

Seemingly somewhat advanced, yet still kinda Blue.

22 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Hmm, kinda sounds like Jordan Peterson Syndrome.

Seemingly somewhat advanced, yet still kinda Blue.

Where the high IQ aspect comes into play is through the encyclopedic recall of the history of philosophy, understanding each position and knowing when to quote which pieces of information in order to contradict the necessary views, knowing when to cite this poet or that Upanishad for tearing down this or that argument or perspective. It's probable (certain) that there are Stage Blue geniuses, those that are geniuses in lower-level fields of thought (think Confucius), when they haven't even experienced a whole different ascendance of cognitive pertinence.

27 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Where the high IQ aspect comes into play is through the encyclopedic recall of the history of philosophy, understanding each position and knowing when to quote which pieces of information in order to contradict the necessary views, knowing when to cite this poet or that Upanishad for tearing down this or that argument or perspective. It's probable (certain) that there are Stage Blue geniuses, those that are geniuses in lower-level fields of thought (think Confucius), when they haven't even experienced a whole different ascendance of cognitive pertinence.

My god..

Jordan Peterson Syndrome AND @Carl-Richard Disorder !?

I'm starting to think I like sadness.  But maybe that's just stockholm syndrome.

With time/progress, Spiral Dynamics seems to explain more and more.  (The model really is OP, as simple as it is).

I gain awe at humanity/reality, but lose respect for humans, in general, at an individual level.  Weird feeling.

17 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I gain awe at humanity/reality, but lose respect for humans, in general, at an individual level.  Weird feeling.

Felt this for a long time.

On 25/06/2022 at 3:42 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

Felt this for a long time.

What makes you feel disappointment in people, in general?

I don't care about people having weak Ti/Te/Si..  Logic is mostly just IQ, and I can't expect everyone to have a high IQ.  The only thing that kind of bothers me is unhealthy Se.  A good example is Discord, and its inherently toxic hierarchical/affiliative nature.  It's a microcosm of the dysfunctional real world society.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, thisintegrated said:

I don't care about people having weak Ti/Te/Si..  Logic is mostly just IQ, and I can't expect everyone to have a high IQ.  The only thing that kind of bothers me is unhealthy Se.  A good example is Discord, and its inherently toxic hierarchical/affiliative nature.  It's a microcosm of the dysfunctional real world society.

The most pessimistic view that could possibly emanate out of my mentalities is that the human species is genetically flawed to a degree that makes us awful in certain areas, and when the positive aspects of us are ignored (when examining humans or when the humans act out), the imbalance kills something necessary for acceptance (or efficiency, but efficiency is too utilitarian of a concept rather than emotionally accurate to describe the blissful creation I'm really meaning) of the species as it is. And then the more loving and kind view takes a look at how things are and how they might become, the potential that's in us. I just underwent some kind of awakening.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Logic is mostly just IQ, and I can't expect everyone to have a high IQ. 

What thresholds does someone have to pass for you to consider their IQ high? What (hopefully quantifiable) levels of Ti, Te, Si?

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Okay, to answer this properly . . . Directly, I mean. The question itself being answered as its own realm of information rather than through adjacencies.  I've had periods of intense misanthropy. My first mystical awakening happened when I seemed to self-liberate from society, after I was in a specific time and place of extraordinary levels of mental freedom, where thoughts and feelings were alive and meaning-gifting. Returning to the society didn't feel very good, and then the enhanced consciousness from the mysticism inflamed anxieties based around the existence of evil in humans, the sufferings of the world (feeling "paranormal" rates of empathy so that one feels the whole collective pain of all humankind or even all sentient beings), the stupidities like Christianity (though this was later discovered as just another aspect of suffering, in the "perpetrators" [self-victimizers, perhaps] and the victims). Extreme levels of frustrative sadness and fear leading to rage externally and internally. WHAT IS THAT?

Something changed today though. It's like I have all that, and more. I have that, but it's a minuscule fraction now; I still understand it perfectly and may feel it as much as I want to, but it is subsumed and governed by happiness (or the thing responsible for the happiness, rather).

Posted (edited)

OMG I'm almost starting to get a little pissed off now, lol

EVERY single self-proclaimed INTP I've talked to now has turned out to be a fukin ISTP..

What is wrong with people?!?!?  It's like female INTPs don't even exist🤦🏻🤦🏻

Edited by thisintegrated

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

What thresholds does someone have to pass for you to consider their IQ high? What (hopefully quantifiable) levels of Ti, Te, Si?

By high IQ I just mean "an impressive intellect", which is subjective, sure, but so what?  I need to start using my Fi more anyway.  Because I "feel" it's a good measurement of intelligence, it is😊😂😂

the sufferings of the world (feeling "paranormal" rates of empathy so that one feels the whole collective pain of all humankind or even all sentient beings), the stupidities like Christianity (though this was later discovered as just another aspect of suffering, in the "perpetrators" [self-victimizers, perhaps] and the victims). Extreme levels of frustrative sadness and fear leading to rage externally and internally. WHAT IS THAT?

Okay, to answer this properly . . . Directly, I mean. The question itself being answered as its own realm of information rather than through adjacencies.  I've had periods of intense misanthropy. My first mystical awakening happened when I seemed to self-liberate from society, after I was in a specific time and place of extraordinary levels of mental freedom, where thoughts and feelings were alive and meaning-gifting. Returning to the society didn't feel very good, and then the enhanced consciousness from the mysticism inflamed anxieties based around the existence of evil in humans

Wait.. what?  I don't think evil really exists in humans, not in the traditional sense.  Evil is almost always just fear.

Something changed today though. It's like I have all that, and more. I have that, but it's a minuscule fraction now; I still understand it perfectly and may feel it as much as I want to, but it is subsumed and governed by happiness (or the thing responsible for the happiness, rather).

What did you do?

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

By high IQ I just mean "an impressive intellect", which is subjective, sure, but so what?  I need to start using my Fi more anyway.  Because I "feel" it's a good measurement of intelligence, it is😊😂😂

What the hell is "an impressive intellect"? Is @Carl-Richard one?

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Wait.. what?  I don't think evil really exists in humans, not in the traditional sense.  Evil is almost always just fear.

Leo has an ontological setup where Love = Everything and Fear = Thing. Basically, Love = Infinity and Fear = Finitude. But I don't think that applies exactly. I'll grant that everything is love, but not that all things/forms need fear. So since forms may harm each other, not requiring fear for it, evil might exist without fear. And an example would be a psychopath with no amygdala. They physically cannot experience fear at all, while still harming.

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

What did you do?

A meditative breaking point, I think. But it's very cyclical, so every cycle builds upon the others before.

7 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

What the hell is "an impressive intellect"? Is @Carl-Richard one?

No.  But he's above average.  It's like a 6th sense I have.  My superpower is quickly & accurately determining someone's character, and by extension their intellect.  I don't think I've ever been wrong.  That's why I don't feel the need for any sort of system.  Everyone's unique, and categorizing people would only distract me from the subtle impressions I've made about them.  MBTI is just broad enough to not really interfere with this sense, but something for categorizing IQ might.  E.g. Some people have an IQ higher than Einstein's, but that doesn't really give you the right impression.  The way of thinking has to somehow be factored in, and that's too difficult to quantify with any model.

Leo has an ontological setup where Love = Everything and Fear = Thing. Basically, Love = Infinity and Fear = Finitude. But I don't think that applies exactly. I'll grant that everything is love, but not that all things/forms need fear. So since forms may harm each other, not requiring fear for it, evil might exist without fear. And an example would be a psychopath with no amygdala. They physically cannot experience fear at all, while still harming.

If you truly loved infinitely then you wouldn't love finite-ly.  And things are finite.  But it depends on the scope you're talking about.  From a big picture perspective, you need fear to lock yourself into finite perspectives.  From a human perspective, there may be no fear as you're locked into the finite by default.  But it's all relative.  Humans have a base level of fear, and so does God.  Relative to God, all finite things are fear based.  But of course God doesn't judge, so this is "relative to God, as a human would see it".

A meditative breaking point, I think. But it's very cyclical, so every cycle builds upon the others before.

Just curious.. what meditations do you usually do?  As a Ne, I do way too many types.  I imagine you, an INTJ, do just one single type🤔

11 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

No.

😳

11 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

MBTI is just broad enough to not really interfere with this sense, but something for categorizing IQ might.  E.g. Some people have an IQ higher than Einstein's, but that doesn't really give you the right impression.  The way of thinking has to somehow be factored in, and that's too difficult to quantify with any model.

Yeah, IQ conceptually works, yet it's basically hogwash

12 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Just curious.. what meditations do you usually do?  As a Ne, I do way too many types.  I imagine you, an INTJ, do just one single type🤔

Focus on Nothingness, Everythingness, and what unites them.