thisintegrated

The Journal

894 posts in this topic

@Hydreigon360 In autumn 2020 was when I was exploring the occult, and the tellings of it poisoning minds or destroying souls does not come across as exaggerative to me at all. It messes up natural cycles, I'm inclined to say.

But specifically with the angels and demons, they are very integrated into Western culture mythologically and symbolically: we all know what they mean. So if you have dreams or visions of them, they usually leave an understandable imprint or trail of meanings, which makes them effortless to show up if one's mind is bent in that direction and indispensable for psychologically analyzing the contents of those visionary states, for one to want to know why they are there.

And for this, I would advocate a benign psychological lens rather than an occult one, due to the beneficialness of proper comprehension and the mind-poisoning the occult does instead. I mean that to figure out what the angels and demons are related with, we must first find out what they actually are. Think of them as points on a graph; all the other possibilities on the graph are relative to where the angel-demon points are. First of all, any conception of angels and demons as something really real, as sentient entities with their own conscious free will / agency, is counterproductive on a certain level because of the risk of overly externalizing them. These beings actually are internal to our psyche, as symbols of the unconscious, but occulting them damages this dynamic, as something to do with the relationship between the unconscious and conscious. Since the occult is made of very consciously designed religious beliefs and in this situation angelological/demonological texts/beliefs, it could skew itself against the true meanings the unconscious is trying to impel upward from the ocean of dream-meanings into the light of our awareness. It could also through confusion reverse this process to make conscious things unconscious by placing them outside of ourselves. William S. Burroughs once accidentally killed his wife and blamed it on demonic possession, rather than on his own character traits.

So then, try to establish a healthy dynamic with them.

What do the lights actually "look" like? How vivid are they compared to the other things you see normally, or, how loud is it compared to your normal thoughts? Does it go up or down in brightness/loudness?

11 hours ago, Hydreigon360 said:

Well thanks. In recent days I've more or less been in silence with whatever it is I'm going through. I'm quite literally unable to talk as much with my state of being, not sure what's going on yet. But I'll figure it out eventually.

You've seen my angels and demons post right? I'm not possessed by it anymore, but recently I saw a mini-snippet of it play out. Fear and anxiety, the emotions of my normal self, I try to face them and accept them calmly. But instead they peak and reach a "luciferic light". But this "light" is intolerable, and I have no clue how I survived the suffering of being forced to be in this light for so long (in August/autumn 2021), with nothing I could do to get rid of it.  If I look an inch closer, the "light" is more fear. 

The error of the light has already been seen by me, but in result, not in essence. That there's no mechanism by which I can discern it as an actual error is an actual problem though.

Rather than being swept in by the flood I now just feel the flood. But a flood's still a flood, and it's strong as fuck. I see it from a seperate frame of reference compared to before, hence silence and more control over myself. 

How many lights?

On 6/1/2022 at 0:27 PM, thisintegrated said:

How many lights?

Same light. Just showed up multiple times, so I said "the lights." But it would be more accurate to call the sun the sun rather than the suns.

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Same light. Just showed up multiple times, so I said "the lights." But it would be more accurate to call the sun the sun rather than the suns.

@lmfaobe like..

Looking at other people's Journals, I feel like this Journal is far too sane.

@everyone how do I make it less sane?  I don't want to stand out so much.

34 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Looking at other people's Journals, I feel like this Journal is far too sane.

@everyone how do I make it less sane?  I don't want to stand out so much.

Just dedicate this song to sanity after it goes running away. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is YouTube recommending me !!

Screenshot 2022-06-07 040747.png

Which one of you is this??

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why are INTJs so introverted???

Are you talking to me?

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Are you talking to me?

No?

I just talk to a lot of INTJ girls.  They're either reading books, at work, or sleeping?

7 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

No?

?

8 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

books, at work, or sleeping?

Ah yes, the three main functions of the female INTJ.

11 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

?

Ah yes, the three main functions of the female INTJ.

Though I am slowly corrupting them??

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Though I am slowly corrupting them??

You're bringing in the polarity functions of book-burning, telling the employer to go fuck themself, and extreme sleep deprivation so that one might dream at times people are usually not known to?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You're bringing in the polarity functions of book-burning, telling the employer to go fuck themself, and extreme sleep deprivation so that one might dream at times people are usually not known to?

Yes, actually.  I'm making them stay up late 'till like 4am+, and waking them up early ..all just to flirt and makes jokes??

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Yes, actually.  I'm making them stay up late 'till like 4am+, and waking them up early ..all just to flirt and makes jokes??

when you sleep ?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

when you sleep ?

At like 5am, so in an hour.  As long as I'm awake in time for NYSE-open it's fine?

btw @AtheisticNonduality, do you identify more with the boy, the bear, the book, the title, or the author (from the profile pic)???

Edited by thisintegrated

11 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

btw @AtheisticNonduality, do you identify more with the boy, the bear, the book, the title, or the author (from the profile pic)???

The mouse on the polar bear's head! No, not really. The book is good, but as per identity, the title of the full series His Dark Materials or the British title for that specific book Northern Lights is better.

That series is also very anti-theistic in the sense it's against Stage Blue religion, yet it also posits something more akin to consciousness as a divine faculty. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_(His_Dark_Materials)

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

The mouse on the polar bear's head! No, not really. The book is good, but as per identity, the title of the full series His Dark Materials or the British title for that specific book Northern Lights is better.

That series is also very anti-theistic in the sense it's against Stage Blue religion, yet it also posits something more akin to consciousness as a divine faculty. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_(His_Dark_Materials)

Oh nice.  I've seen His Dark Materials, the TV Show.  I thought you were going to say the bear, though then I definitely would've made a joke about that.

Posted (edited)

I've just realized something..

I now have experience with Blue, Orange, and Green INTJs:

• Blues are fine, can be fun, but a bit stupid if you dip below surface level.  Slow at "getting" ideas/jokes.  Make for good friends.
  • Oranges are great, but insecure and a little overly qualification focused.  Take life way too seriously, but are smart and can keep up with me intellectually, in most things.  Willing to learn, and naturally curious.  Pretty amazing, just rough around the edges and with shit social skills.
  • Greens are fucking unicorns.  Not that much experience with Green INTJs yet, but much better social skills; much more warmth; varied interests almost like an ENTP, from programming to art to chakras.  INTJ + high IQ + Green = pseudo-Yellow.

Summary:

1. The more advanced the INTJ, the more they'll resemble an ENTP.  Their Ne and Fe will be well developed, and they'll be almost as extroverted as an ENTP.
  2. Stages and MBTI types are absolutely indicative of compatibility.  Their reliability is close to 100%.  
Edited by thisintegrated

Posted (edited)

I am shocked again..

The Blue INTJ I was talking to turned out to actually be an INFJ who mistyped herself, and doesn't even know anything about functions..

Now I'm wondering if it's even possible for an INTJ to be Blue.  INTJs seem too smart for Blue ideology.  This is why I was initially shocked to find out that girl was Blue, as she was certain she's INTJ.

I was also recently talking to a Blue-Orange claiming to be an INTP.  But after a week of short surface level conversations I realised they're very obviously an ISTP.  INTPs also seem too smart to be Blue.  It's really weird.

Edited by thisintegrated