thisintegrated

The Journal

894 posts in this topic

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

He had some demon issues, as you can see.

He sent me some of his incoherent ramblings, then got seriously pissed off when I pointed out no one's gonna read that shit, lol.

He then basically said everyone on the forum's a retard incapable of comprehending his genius..

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Why are ENTPs so good at making fun of people?

??

The 7w8s in particular, I think.

ENTP = enjoying an intellectual challenge, aka debate.  Child Fe = childish in how we treat others' emotions.  If someone deserves it, we're gonna humiliate them a little just for fun.  Which may be a bit childish, but that's why it's called child Fe.

7 = gonna maximize the fun in everything we do, and in debate that might mean picking the most entertaining word choices.

8 = if you challenge an 8 and lose, the 8 will make sure you remember not to make that mistake again??

That's an exaggeration, and all of the above rarely the case, but should explain explain how ENTPs operate.  Most ENTPs are, 7s or 8s too.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated My best friend in meatspace happens to be an ENTP and is an absolute clown on the right settings, always having been severely attention-deficit-hyperactive. And there was a girl from school that also happened to be funny because of ENTP traits. Like when she told me one time that I should never date because then I would have to break up. And then like a few days later she said we should date.

5 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated My best friend in meatspace happens to be an ENTP and is an absolute clown on the right settings, always having been severely attention-deficit-hyperactive. And there was a girl from school that also happened to be funny because of ENTP traits. Like when she told me one time that I should never date because then I would have to break up. And then like a few days later she said we should date.

Some ENTPs are definitely clowns.  But that's just one subtype.  I usually don't even like the clowns, they give ENTPs a bad name.  ENTPs are like Da Vinci, Iron Man, and Jack Sparrow, not fucking PewDiePie or whatever.

Posted (edited)

@thisintegrated Not mentally disabled clowns. Wise, pensive, strange people that don't appeal to the masses but rather are totally separate from them on the inside.

Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk-2.jpg

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

@thisintegrated Not mentally disabled clowns. Wise, pensive, strange people that don't appeal to the masses but rather are totally separate from them on the inside.

Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg

Interesting.  I guess this describes the more serious ENTPs, who are like INTPs, but with a dark sense of humor that betrays their lack of sanity.

@thisintegrated How are your emotions on average? Like percentages of sadness, depression, rage, contentment, happiness, ecstasy, love, jealousy, etc.

?

Well I have a stressful profession, so I get a little annoyed on most days, but nothing can really take away my baseline happiness.  I'm naturally a very happy person, and the only reason I'm not happy 24/7 is because I'm an Fe user, living with less healthy Fi users.  I too easily take on others' emotions.  But when I'm alone, life is bliss, in general.

Posted (edited)

@Hydreigon360 Wait, I actually like your posts though . . . It seems you haven't maxed out anger yet. Suicidal levels of depression are romanticized or pitied, whereas homicidal levels of rage are ostracized or feared, so it makes sense you would be less keen to work on the latter. But anyway, calm down, lest you come across like one of those puerile imps that never contribute anything useful to the world.

The ignorant often think they are just a burning tree when they are an interconnection with a whole forest of conflagration, when they think their rage is special or righteous or elevated in some way when in fact you could find endless others with the same illegitimate feelings, like Christmas lights decorating a willow tree. Yet of course, some of the lights burn brighter than others, but those are from those with of which you are not, the ones that give out justification and a divine faculty of purpose in their benevolent magic-steeped rage toward some element of the world.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Starting to feel like I'm the only sane person on this forum, and I don't consider myself particularly sane.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Wait, @thisintegrated is British!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

?‍???

Wait.. did anyone actually think I'm a murican?

And I'm not the one posting British music around here?

Edited by thisintegrated

10 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Not at all.

??

Posted (edited)

Went on Off-Topic, saw this, thought I must've accidentally clicked Journals.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 161618.png

Off-topic is under attack????

Now I understand how how it's possible to have 35k+ posts??

Edited by thisintegrated