thisintegrated

The Journal

894 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated Have you finished editing the Solipsism Masturbatorium?

Wait.. what thread was that again?  Is that one of Carl's essays?

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated That was our convergence, the day we first met.

Ah.  I never got around to reading your masturbatorium.  tbh one could be forgiven for concluding you're an INTP based on that post.  It's too much for even my Ni.  The points you're trying to make are far from clear.  One should be able to ascertain your main points from just headings alone ..but there are no headings!!

Maybe look more closely into INTP, and check the "INTj socionics" description.  INTj = INTP.  INTJs are direct, not informative.

Careful not to use Leo as an INTP reference.  He's INTJ.

Edited by thisintegrated

18 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Careful not to use Leo as an INTP reference.  He's INTJ.

I thought we concluded he was just a slow INTP.

32 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I thought we concluded he was just a slow INTP.

His Ne is weak, while Ni is stong.

He's all about practical advice.  Spends 80% of his time here giving advice on how to get laid.  And his spiritual videos are all about how to get results, how to wake up as god as fast as possible using drugs, and never about theory or works in progress or anything that's merely a possibility.

He doesn't care about possibilities, he only cares about the one truth with no room for guesswork/speculation.

Oh and he's read hundreds of books probably.

That's all Ni, Te and Se.

The old mods left the forum as Leo has Fe blindspot, and literally has no idea how his words affect people, and doesn't care.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@thisintegrated I am an INTp according to socionics.

Hrmm.. Indeed.  The description of Ni fits you.  Perhaps you have an unconscious cognitive focus, like me, or maybe subconscious.  Both are informative.

Every INTJ I've known has been direct.  Yet you're, at times, as painfully informative as Carl.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 6/26/2022 at 4:10 PM, thisintegrated said:

It's like female INTPs don't even exist🤦🏻🤦🏻

I think I might've known some.

But anyway, if you mistyped me, we must strongly leave open the possibility you mistyped Leo.

He himself says:

. . . can shift into extroverted and feeling and I will get better at that in the future. So I'm going to be much more robust than a typical INTP.

Also he has a clear identity based around it:

He has overpoweringly developed Ne, healthy Ti, and no Ni, which proves he is an INTP.

This is my main evidence:

And his Ne is apparent through how he gravitates to certain topics of external information, not through thought but by outward and expansive exploration.

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

And his Ne is apparent through how he gravitates to certain topics of external information, not through thought but by outward and expansive exploration.

As in, thought is more condensed than intuition. It's more structured and less flowy.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I think I might've known some.

But anyway, if you mistyped me, we must strongly leave open the possibility you mistyped Leo.

He himself says:

Also he has a clear identity based around it:

He has overpoweringly developed Ne, healthy Ti, and no Ni, which proves he is an INTP.

This is my main evidence:

How is his Ne strong?!?!  He's extremely slow at figuring out how to best plan/manage the forum, and hates all new ideas, yet he agreed to add new sections after years of being asked to just because people here forced his hand.

He doesn't even know what a function is.  He literally just read the description and went "yep, sounds accurate".  I once mistyped at INTJ as a kid, and thought the description matched me perfectly.  Then again mistyped INTP, and it matched me perfectly.  So the fact Leo says he's an INTP means nothing.  The stereotypes aren't accurate at all. 

And yes, he's smart, and will have pretty strong Ti.  Any smart person will have good Ti.  Strong Te = strong Ti anyway, just like strong Fi = strong Fe.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

As in, thought is more condensed than intuition. It's more structured and less flowy.

Just go on the dating subforum, or on his earlier videos.  That's all I need to say really.

But his main sources of knowledge are books.  Only after many years of being the stereotypical INTJ book nerd did he start to use his Ti.  And he's still not learned to use Fe, as it's his blindspot.  Still to this day he struggles with Fe.

And if I did mistype you, it was after only seeing like a dozen of your posts, which makes it a good guess given the small amount of data to go off.  And like I said earlier, your cognitive focus could be ENTP or ESFP.  INTJs are not informative.  There must be something to account for this anomaly.  My cognitive focus is INTJ, meaning I sometimes act like an INTJ when the circumstances are right.  If someone's acting like an ENTP, I will become the negative and dismissive INTJ.

btw Ni in MBTI is a bit different to Ni in Socionics.  You're 100% Ni by the Socionics definition, but not quite as obvious by the MBTI definition.  

Edited by thisintegrated

9 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

And if I did mistype you, it was after only seeing like a dozen of your posts, which makes it a good guess given the small amount of data to go off.  And like I said earlier, your cognitive focus could be ENTP or ESFP.  INTJs are not informative.  There must be something to account for this anomaly.  My cognitive focus is INTJ, meaning I sometimes act like an INTJ when the circumstances are right.  If someone's acting like an ENTP, I will become the negative and dismissive INTJ.

So that means . . . yin and yang . . .

43 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

So that means . . . yin and yang . . .

Yep, that's right😊😊

9 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

The stereotypes aren't accurate at all. 

o.O🤔🤨🧐

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@thisintegrated 

What is wrong with people?!?!?  It's like female INTPs don't even exist🤦🏻🤦🏻

Pretty sure most A high percentage of female high school biology teachers will be INTPs.

Also preetyindia claimed to be an INTP that turned into an INFJ.

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

o.O🤔🤨🧐

I meant the type descriptions.  

Posted (edited)

preetyindia claimed to be an INTP that turned into an INFJ.

She's neither INTP nor INFJ, imo.  INFJs have strong Ti.  INFJ is one of the smartest personality types.  Preety likely has either Ti blindspot or Ti8.

Pretty sure most A high percentage of female high school biology teachers will be INTPs.

I can see why you'd say that, but high school teachers are rarely going to be Ti doms.  This is much more of a Te thing.

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

She's neither INTP nor INFJ, imo.

She could be a Purple INTP, which is obscuring our inquiry a little bit.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

She could be a Purple INTP, which is obscuring our inquiry a little bit.

LOL, yes, she definitely could be a Purple INFJ or something, but not INTP.  She values emotion above logic.

Have you seen how she "learns"?  She copy and pastes descriptions about random stuff into a thread, and believes there is benefit to this.  Child Te, blindspot Ti.

Also, @AtheisticNonduality, INFJ is a direct type.  Preety is the exact opposite of direct.  She's 100% informative.

ExFP or ESFJ seem more likely, with INFP being another possibility.

Edited by thisintegrated