nothing123

What am I doing wrong with 5meodmt because my trip wasn't like others describe

19 posts in this topic

First trip today... 

I bought 5meodmt oxolate, which is similar to HCL- I can either snort or boof it. I chose to boof it. I did 15 mg. The first thing I noticed was that the 5MEO didn't dissolve in water very well. I did 0.1ml water, then added another 0.1ml to see if it would dissolve with more water. It looked like sandy dirt and no matter how long I tried to stir it, the particles were still there. Imagine how sandy dirt would dissolve- the water turned a brownish colour, but with the grainy bits were still there. Is this how 5 meo is supposed to be? Should I have used warm water? I still think that with this 5meo, it wasn't going to dissolve no matter what I did. 

When I boofed it, I tried to make sure all the particles went in and nothing was left in the syringe. It burned a little bit when it was inside. Is that supposed to happen? I started to notice some effects come on maybe 10 minutes later. At first I felt my heart rate increasing. Then I found it hard to open my mouth or talk. After 30-40 minutes, I was feeling heavy, numbed out, spaced out, but I didn't feel any ego dissolution effects. I just felt like my perception was distorted.  But I was still "me". The whole trip I was thinking "is this how it's supposed to be? Did I not take it properly? This isn't the life-changing experience people say it is." Everything was completely back to normal after 2 hrs. 

I'm female, 5 ft 2. I'm not overweight- I don't know if that would affect anything. 

From the pic, do I have authentic 5meo? I tasted a little bit- it tastes sour and bitter- not very nice. Does that sound right? 

What should I do for my next trip? Any advice? 

TIA

5meo.jpg

Try snorting it. Your insides might be clogged up (not medical advice).

Try to vape a small amount, I have read that oxalate can be vaped. if you don't have a pipe, make it with a spoon, a lighter and a funnel. try 2 or 3 mg, and see if it works or not

23 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Try snorting it. Your insides might be clogged up (not medical advice).

@Michal__ Do you think it looks like genuine 5meo from the picture? Is it meant to dissolve completely in water or is it supposed to have particles left? 

If I try snorting it, should I try a higher dose? 20mg instead of 15? 

That doesn't look like the 5-MeO I've seen, I'll tell you that much.   It's been a brownish white powder and crystalline.  Definitely definitely definitely buy a testing kit (such as those from Dance Safe or similar) and do not put it in your body until you're pretty damn sure it's what you think it is.  Even then, start with very small doses.

I was badly injured by an MAOI powder I bought online that I didn't test.  Do not learn this the hard way.

Edited by Flyboy

Why is it so much darker than all the other samples? Is this how oxalate is supposed to look like? 
I have only seen freebase, white/bright gray tint. And HCl, white/creamy colored. 

@nothing123 What you described is nothing I have heard of before, when it comes to 5MEO. 
Defo test your substance. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Flyboy Oh dear. Thanks for letting me know. Damn, I was really hoping it was the genuine product

2 hours ago, nothing123 said:

@Breakingthewall Tbh, I've never vaped anything before. What is it supposed to feel like if it "works"? 

If you vape a small amount, like 2mg, and it kicks in, it's probably the real deal. How to describe describe the effect... maybe like something that expands and takes you, and faint colored dots and small movements with your eyes closed. If it is more, the visuals would be small green and silver geometric figures turning like gears. More amount, luminous rectangles and vision cancellation. all this with a perfectly normal mind if you have never had a breakthrough (if you already had, with small amount the mind changes). In a moment, you pass the threshold of the breakthrough and the mind disintegrates. Difficult to explain that .it is something that when it happens , after you think: this, without 5 meo is impossible. goes beyond anything that is possible to think.  anyone who does it alone usually takes many tries to get the dissolution

Relax, you're doing fine.

Yes it's real 5-MeO.

Yes, oxolate will NOT dissolve. This doesn't matter as long as you manage to get it up your ass. Vinegar and hot water helps it dissolve a bit.

Light coconut milk is great for dissolving chemicals which water or vinegar refuse to dissolve. The milk will hold anything.

15mg is pretty low dose for most people plugging. Especially if your technique isn't dialed in yet.

The effects you got were like a threshold dose. Don't expect much ego-loss from that.

Just take a higher dose and you will feel its fucking power. Be careful. It will annihilate and skull-fuck you at a high enough dose. Do not underestimate oxolate. It's as potent as any other form.

Yes, it will sting your ass for about 15 mins.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

it will sting your ass for about 15 mins.

That's the best bit isn't it?

32 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

That's the best bit isn't it?

I suppose if you're gay :P

@Leo Gura Leo thank you so much for responding! It's good to have reassurance that I have the correct substance. When you suggest going higher, do you suggest trying 20mg or 25mg next time? Or straight to 30mg? 

10 minutes ago, nothing123 said:

@Leo Gura Leo thank you so much for responding! It's good to have reassurance that I have the correct substance. When you suggest going higher, do you suggest trying 20mg or 25mg next time? Or straight to 30mg? 

Are you sure your ready for ego death and the ego backlash that will follow?  Yes God is Love and bliss but also this could  shatter and recontexualize all of reality for you so be prepared.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'm ready. How many mg should I take for total ego death? I would rather have the full experience than another threshold dose. 

6 hours ago, nothing123 said:

I can't speak to your tolerance/method.

25mg should be right. 30mg might be too much. I would increase by 5-10mg until you reach some deep territory. Don't increase by more than 10mg per trip or you will overshoot. Once you hit deep territory don't increase by more than 5mg.

@nothing123 Your experience is quite normal. I did around 8 trips with incrementally higher doses. I don't remember the first few low doses being all that special. In fact they were quite unpleasant - lots of nausea, heart rate increase and spaced out feeling. 

The body needs a few small doses to acclimatise to the substance. Which is why when you see people doing massive first doses they black out and don't remember anything. This isn't like mushrooms or lsd. It's so radical and foreign that you need to get used to it. Once you've done 2-3 trips at low doses and you feel some what comfortable in that space you can begin to properly let go. Which is where the real work begins. 5-MeO is all about letting go and releasing, atleast in my experience. It's this sense of 'ok i'm ready to let go of everything, i'm ready to die'.

I had HCL so probably slightly different experience to you. I remember 5, 10mg being similar to what you describe. 15mg was my first true opening of the heart. Felt like a massive fire hose of love pouring out of my chest with no beginning or source. At 20mg boundaries of self dissolving and body started to release repressed emotions through physical shaking/vibrations. 25mg, I am God. 28mg, Pure Boundless Infinity. Your experience will likely be different though. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space Your dosages are identical to mine, hehe.

8 hours ago, nothing123 said:

Dude, do it slowly. Unlike most psychedelics you can't just take a shit tonne and have a kinda bad trip, then be back to normal. You have to be especially careful with 5 in particular.

You should also have a sitter as people can occasionally be quite physically active while out for the count.