Jahmaine

Now that Leo's got the message, will he hang up the phone?

35 posts in this topic

As Alan Watts says "when you get the message, hang up the phone". 

Leo himself has referenced this and stated that no you don't hang up the phone, although he was earlier in his journey and meant don't just do psychedelics and have singular God experience. In recent times Leo has claimed that there's nothing else for him to learn and he gets it now, so in that context, Leo if you're reading this, is it time to hang up the phone? Or do you feel that there's still more to explore or just use psychedelics for recreational use. 

Basically I'm asking, what's the future for Leo now that's he's got the ultimate insight (apparently). 

Genuine question, no funny business.

4rub3lrdh3u61.jpg

I anticipate that Leo will rather upgrade to a smartphone, and in 1-5 years he will be telling people that no one has awakened to his newest levels of consciousness which are deeper than the awakening we’ve heard about recently. 

Actually willing to make some friendly bets on this ?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Who gives a shit what Allan watts said?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

5 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Who gives a shit what Allan watts said?

Was a bit of random thing to share. Pedantic. This post really ain't about Alan Watts, but I've learned the comprehension levels of the admins after many years now.

Do you have anything relevant to my post to add?

26 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I anticipate that Leo will rather upgrade to a smartphone, and in 1-5 years he will be telling people that no one has awakened to his newest levels of consciousness which are deeper than the awakening we’ve heard about recently. 

Actually willing to make some friendly bets on this ?

Lool it does seem likely, but what can beyond Infinity, God Consciousness and solipsism? 

I guess the only thing beyond there being just one being that exist, there can be no being that exist. Or as Leo said in an old video referencing the ego - "it's like a magician tricking himself into thinking he exists" 

So maybe it'll be the God version of that.

The rollercoaster of becoming God and then ego reconstructing itself is far more thrilling than the idea of living in a natural state that feels normal and ordinary.

Hate that quote, its so naive.

Its like closing a book of an epic saga on the fifth page and saying "yeah, that was a good read."

Why this eagerness to hang something up? What is the rush? Where are you trying to run?

It's a strawman to say that I sit looking into a "microscope" all day. I spend less than 1% of my time looking through that "microscope". Most of my time is spent working on what I have seen.

Using that analogy it would be foolishness to tell a biologist to never again use a microscope because he already looked in it a few times and therefore saw all there is to see. This is such an arrogant position.

This Alan Watts quote is bad advice and grossly misused.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have some questions for you if you may kindly answer:

Do you think of spirituality as a medicine or an entertainment kind of thing, or both?

In your estimation, what is the general audience that you are targeting with your insights? Are they mostly desperate spiritual seekers? Or advanced awake people?

In your opinion, who should be following your work and who shouldn't?

Where do you think your insights are most effective?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

59 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura I have some questions for you if you may kindly answer:

Do you think of spirituality as a medicine or an entertainment kind of thing, or both?

Medicine??

Def not.

Also not entertainment.

It's truth-seeking.

In your estimation, what is the general audience that you are targeting with your insights? Are they mostly desperate spiritual seekers? Or advanced awake people?

People who want to understand reality as deeply as possible.

Mentally stable people who care about probing metaphysics and epistemology.

Where do you think your insights are most effective?

They are not intended to be effective. They are intended to generate pure understanding -- which then could or could not be practical.

If your focus is pure practicality, my work is not for you. I have a certain disdain towards things purely practical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura What should I do if I'm a bit mentally unstable?

And should mentally unstable people not do Kriya Yoga or meditate as well?

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They are intended to generate pure understanding

This I assume is because when you have pure understanding you have truth, and when you have truth you have love. With deeper understanding, you can fall deeper in love with the intelligent design of reality. 

Because at the end of the day all you want is love anyways.

Would you agree? 

I believe pure understanding is what creates the most happiness and fulfilment in your everyday baseline level of consciousness. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

52 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

I believe pure understanding is what creates the most happiness and fulfilment in your everyday baseline level of consciousness. 

That's a side effect usually, and the expansion of love. Just seeking truth for its own sake is also pure joy for some, even if it "horrifies you" what you might discover sometimes. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why this eagerness to hang something up? What is the rush? Where are you trying to run?

It's a strawman to say that I sit looking into a "microscope" all day. I spend less than 1% of my time looking through that "microscope". Most of my time is spent working on what I have seen.

Using that analogy it would be foolishness to tell a biologist to never again use a microscope because he already looked in it a few times and therefore saw all there is to see. This is such an arrogant position.

Yeah I hear what you saying, I was more referencing yourself saying that you already get it, in one of your recent videos, and that there's nothing else to learn, so in that context I was curious about what your approach next would be - if you have learned all this is to, then looking again would be just for entertainment surely? Or just to just investigate to see if you really did learn all there is.

No one claimed you're looking in the microscope all day.

Obviously I don't think he meant literally use a microscope once and then never again, probably meaning to not get lost in the experience, as in don't be soo stuck looking in the microscope. So for the western audience he was addressing, he was probably telling them not to just keep taking psychedelics and take some time to process - akin to newbies in spirituality thinking that they just have to get rid of their ego. He also references people that take psychedelics alot and get the "holy man syndrome" where their ego inflates and they "think they are god in the Jehovah sense" - so again to the audience he was talking to, in the middle of the previous century, as well as the experiences of some people, the quote is relevant and far from arrogance in the context, you needn't get so defensive, you can do your psychedelics as frequently as you so choose, it was an open question asking you basically - where do you go from here? Are your intentions to continue with psychedelics to look for further deeper insights or truth considering you've claimed to have got the message and that there's nothing else for you to learn. If you really want I'll find the video and time stamp if you need reference for yourself.

By your response I take it as a yes you will continue. 

Will be interesting to see where it leads to.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Using yourself as an example, this is a good reason why to hang up the phone for another day. Does that not make sense? Is that arrogant? What's the eagerness to hang up, why not just continue going and going? I'm sure at that point you had "got the message". 

Rather shocking the simplicity of which you understood your quote, you sound like beneath-you audience you seem to address - simplistic, lacking depth and understanding. 

It's an interesting manner that you responded in as well, you seemed to have a marginal difference from your moderators, but I guess not so much.

IMG_20220422_082828.jpg

@Jahmaine It’s not a black and white thing as you can see. Yes it can be “dangerous” when you do it intensely like that and thus valuable to give out warnings. But also doesn’t mean one should not come back again to revisit if one feels called to, that reason might be unique to each of us and I suppose he didn’t answer that directly, I presume the reasons could be numerous and besides “truth seeking”, there may be highly personal/spiritual reasons. It can be hard to put into words.

As an example, I could intuit that even if I had felt the highest awakenings had been achieved, I would still desire to be in that state of consciousness - purely to commune with “myself”, if that makes sense. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Medicine??

Def not.

Also not entertainment.

It's truth-seeking.

Thanks for your transparency. These questions have been floating around in my mind for a while now, and it's good to finally have some clarity.

If we could continue with this thread, I would like to ask you what does truth-seeking mean in respect to spirituality?

• Do you mean that spirituality is the deepest truth that we have so far?
  • Or that all truth is encapsulated within spirituality?
  • Or maybe, do you mean that what you're interested in regarding the spiritual quest is mostly the truth aspect of it? Like there is truth without spirituality too, but that's not what your work is about? So that in conclusion what you're most interested in is truth from the spiritual perspective, but not much from other perspectives?

For me, spirituality has become more like a form of entertainment that can serve some healing purposes, too. So, given all the options above, I guess it seems I'm not quite on the same page.

People who want to understand reality as deeply as possible.

I really like this. Very honest and responsible in my opinion.

They are not intended to be effective. They are intended to generate pure understanding -- which then could or could not be practical.

If your focus is pure practicality, my work is not for you. I have a certain disdain towards things purely practical.

Yeah, I've been shifting more and more into practicality in the past couple of years, although very slowly. I think I still have some more ways to go before I can swing back into the opposite direction. My priorities have shifted for some reason, probably the need to improve my survival situation and remove some of the stressors in my current lifestyle. I may probably review my priorities once again after I'm in a relaxed environment to make understanding and truth my top priorities again. Anyway, they're still relatively high on my top 10 list, which is why I'm asking for clarity, but as of now practicality is #1. I view everything as a tool for me to make the most benefit out of.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Jahmaine if you have become Omniscient in your awakening from the dream as God, you have total understanding.  Yet after that - what you can do is fall deeper and deeper in Love with Yourself.  Yourself is reality.   Your Love is Infinite so it can go deeper and deeper.   This may sound paradoxical but that is a feature not a bug.   Since Love, Truth, and Understanding are One - it can grow ever deeper and deeper.   This is the nature of Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, puporing said:

@Jahmaine It’s not a black and white thing as you can see. Yes it can be “dangerous” when you do it intensely like that and thus valuable to give out warnings. But also doesn’t mean one should not come back again to revisit if one feels called to, that reason might be unique to each of us and I suppose he didn’t answer that directly, I presume the reasons could be numerous and besides “truth seeking”, there may be highly personal/spiritual reasons. It can be hard to put into words.

As an example, I could intuit that even if I had felt the highest awakenings had been achieved, I would still desire to be in that state of consciousness - purely to commune with “myself”, if that makes sense. 

Yeah I know what you mean, as I said before I don't think Alan Watts meant it as a finality, especially the extended quote where he's referencing the microscope, he was too well educated to make a statement like that from a point of view of a singular use.

42 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jahmaine if you have become Omniscient in your awakening from the dream as God, you have total understanding.  Yet after that - what you can do is fall deeper and deeper in Love with Yourself.  Yourself is reality.   Your Love is Infinite so it can go deeper and deeper.   This may sound paradoxical but that is a feature not a bug.   Since Love, Truth, and Understanding are One - it can grow ever deeper and deeper.   This is the nature of Infinity.

Yeah I understand what's available to be done. Was just curious at what people on here and Leo thinks is the future for him in terms of exploration. Just more infinite love, more infinite truth and more infinite understanding, although I expect not to be able to be communicated.  

It's made me just think; so if everything is imaginary, is there anything that isn't? Is it just awareness as the formless and the all form is imaginary? 

And if so then would that mean the next step of exploration would be exploring moreso the formless?

What about feelings as well? Is the "feeling" of love imaginary? Even if love is what we are, to "feel" surely would be a form of imagination? Where are the boundaries? 

What makes understanding and love not imaginary?