PureExp

Machine Intelligence And Consciousness

25 posts in this topic

@I_Like_Thing Photons do not exist. :o If they did, they must have a mind to create time. Time is a creation of the mind.

Sorry for the weird answer :D I guess I'm not science-minded at all.

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

On 3/3/2017 at 0:12 AM, PureExp said:

That's brilliant, and I heard that story too. Both flying and light beams are everyday experiences, it is possible to combine them and imagine them. Beam appearing still is then a logical deduction, imagination will not automatically make the beam still while it is being imagined. Rest is hard work, math, to show that this picture makes sense. It turned out that he is not correct ! SR/GR do not blend with QM, and that is an embarrassment, since its so brilliant.

My claim was that its not possible to imagine something which you never experienced before, such as a new color which is not in spectrum, a new smell etc. As I say always, a seeker digs very-very deep into working of the mind, one cannot be shallow, however one needs to be mentally prepared to be proven wrong always, and I am prepared too, mind is a mysterious thing.

Ya. Einstein was no Einstein I guess.

If we can't imagine something we have not experienced, how did we go to the moon, or invent tablets, or discover cells, or write new stories, invent new characters, or write sci-fi movies, or find America, or create vibrators? You solve that vibrator mystery PureExp, and I think you're really on to somethin. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I'm not trying to belittle Einstein, just trying to show how people can be so simplistic. They never go deep. Devil is in details :D

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

If we can't imagine something we have not experienced, how did we go to the moon, or invent tablets,

So why didn't cavemen imagine and invent a tablet or went to moon? They had same brains then. Put down that vibrator for a while and think :D

A tablet is a result of many incremental inventions, all based on previous devices. If you have never seen a screen, or a processor, or have never encountered electricity, do not have education in software and hardware engineering, cannot do math, then it is impossible to just imagine it.

The electronics became smaller and smaller, display tech became better and better and designs improved. Yes imagination is needed in design, but you can only rearrange what you already know. You cannot imagine something which you never experienced and do not know. Contemplate on it.

Many people think Steve Jobs invented cellphone and tablets. Its borderline mental retardation. I can understand why people think Einstein imagined up everything, and his previous knowledge and education was not needed. Science is hard, beliefs are cheap.

Btw, America was not discovered by imagination. It was discovered by accident, those dudes were headed to India. It was an unfortunate accident, they ended up killing most of human population there. Not really a great act of discovering or imagination.....

Thanks for interesting discussion. But I will stop here, I guess I'm repeating same stuff again and again.

Edited by PureExp

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge