Razard86

Just had a new awakening it was the most terrifying and crazy experience

36 posts in this topic

Awesome report mate. Tell me more of what you learned about manifestation; and also, why do some parts of your report have a very solipsistic vibe to them? Like imagining a girl riding you or saying that reality is a mirror. So I'm also a mirror to other people? Cause I doubt it...

Edited by michaelcycle00

4 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Awesome report mate. Tell me more of what you learned about manifestation; and also, why do some parts of your report have a very solipsistic vibe to them? Like imagining a girl riding you or saying that reality is a mirror. So I'm also a mirror to other people? Cause I doubt it...

Reality is an infinite mirror. Here is a little explanation. You are the universe. Everything in the universe is you and exists in your mind. You then take what is in your mind and project it onto realities mirror. You then literally interact with your own reflection. And your reflection matches the thoughts and emotion you give it. So it is basically an infinite feed back loop of interacting with your mind's projection.

When you manifest into physical form you have specific preferences and through those preferences you latch onto to certain beliefs. This is facilitated by the ego which is the voice inside of you that is always talking to you. Your ego narrates your life, tells you what you are, tells you what is bad and good and justifies it using its own logic. The ego is pretty amazing in how it spins tales and makes you believe that what it is telling you is true.

I won't add anymore to this....you need to find the truth yourself. But life is a mind game/puzzle, with Love and Truth at its core.... GOOD LUCK!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Excellent report! Really powerfull stuff. Did you have an insight about death? Is it just change of dream or something else?

I just came to a new level of awakening and it is crazy but it all makes sense. God is an infinite aware and intelligent simulation with a prediction of 100 percent. This is what it means by God being perfect. God creates past, present and future and is only able to do it because its prediction rate is perfect. God makes no mistakes from infinite mind. Here is also a secret.....you have never made a single mistake in your entire life!!!! This is crazy what I am finding out!!!! I kind of love deconstructing reality its an infinite puzzle!!!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I figured out how we create the future. Its really crazy but you can only figure it out if you realize yourself as God because then you have access to infinite mind and can make sense of how you are doing what you are doing. (God is a mystery onto itself).

God your true self is awareness that is infinitely intelligent, but also a simulator. The reason Neville Goddard says feeling is the key, is because feeling determines the likelihood that you will change your beliefs.

I'll explain. As a human being you are just data in infinite mind. You behave in patterns that are determined first by what you identify as, the beliefs associated with it, and the level of attachment or faith you have in those beliefs. Each belief you take in, literally becomes apart of you it is why it is so hard to release those beliefs and why every time someone challenges your belief it feels like they are challenging your existence. Its because they are...the existence of the avatar. Since you are so attached to the avatar (your body) you believe reality is real and that you can die. All fear stems from fear of annihilation. 

So you ask how do you construct your past present and future. Lol easy....when you go to sleep at night, you take all the data from your present experience and construct your future based on your data as the character in the dream. As infinite mind your prediction rate is 100 percent for two reasons. One the character is YOU so your data is 100 percent accurate and 2. your intelligence is infinite so your prediction rate is spot on.

This is why when Leo had his awakening he kept saying I AM NOT IN CONTROL, YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL!!! Its why the mystics say you need to flow through life. Your entire life is just a hallucination. A story line that gets updated every time you go to sleep. Its based on what you believe to be true and the amount of faith you have in that belief. 

Reality manipulation as presently taught is a lie. Infinite mind does NOT give you what you want, it gives you what you need!! All psyadelic trips exist to help you eliminate all fear. Its literally a mechanism to manifest your fear and force you to confront it. Understand that your entire life follows this SAME PRINCIPLE. Its why Leo calls life a love simulator. Infinite Love has no fear, so one of your purposes of being here is to remove all fear.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:08 AM, Razard86 said:

I will tell you this one thing though....YOU ARE LITERALLY IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!! YOU JUST DON'T REALIZE IT!!!! Its amazing we are in heaven!!!! If you destroy the ego you will realize it. Its the hardest test you will ever take. The gift is God level awareness upon completion. I know exactly how reality works and how I am doing it. HAHHAHA GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

@Razard86

Nice report!

The so-called "work" to awaken can basically be summed up as this: The friction between 1. trust in the direct insights into the true nature of reality, and 2. the experience that the true nature of reality is not experienced by you here and now -- That contradiction is the fuel of the awakening process, which is peeling-off/peeling-back layers of delusion (shedding beliefs, attachment to thought, and identification with thought) that make up the seeming separation between truth and experience. Draw a line in the sand between what is learned or changing, and what is always true here and now. "What IS everything?"

There already is no individual self. But it's not that you have no self; it's not that there being no self is true for you -- Hopefully you can see how that would be illogical/contradictory! There is no separate you/self period.

An insight can arise that untruth is always thought (you don't even have to know that all thought is untrue, merely that all untruth is thought). When this happens, a wise intuition may be to direct attention to what isn't thought... Whatever you can't think about or describe. Everything the illusory ego does (it doesn't actually do anything, it's being done) is a thin, futile, yet miraculous effort to avoid this. This is completely indescribable, and certainly not a thought.

This individual moment is gone forever -- this ever-present death is ever-present aliveness. The illusion of predictability seems to cover this up.

What's really going on is simply what's really going on. What is not thought is simply what is not thought. There are no complicating layers, though they do appear in and as the dream of separation / self/other.

Edited by The0Self

On 4/21/2022 at 0:08 AM, Razard86 said:

I just had one last realization. I completed the Dark Night of the Soul. What we call Ego Death. Beware once you start the process YOU CANNOT UNDO IT. I fought so hard to keep my ego but God kept trying to kill it. I want to tell you how to beat it but I feel like that will spoil it so I won't

I've been in and out deep despair and extremely negative nihilism for about 4ish years, ever since several awakenings I had on psychedelics. Sometimes I feel as a disembodied spirit just watching my ego/body do the same shit day in and day out. I've made some progress lately on practical mundane self-care (I was neglecting a lot of things), and even though I have the knowledge that reality is perfect, it very rarely feels that way. Sometimes I experience absolutely no hope, and can't think more than a day in the future. Of my own doing, I realize, I've been going through Hell on earth, and I've had immense suffering and loneliness.

Thank you so much for the reminders, and I can definitely tell you "got it." I'm hoping you have some advice or pointers for me, I'm definitely at a point where I'm done with this shit and I have the burning desire to get to the greener side of this infinite pasture. Much Love ❤️ 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

On 4/23/2022 at 4:16 PM, TheAvatarState said:

I've been in and out deep despair and extremely negative nihilism for about 4ish years, ever since several awakenings I had on psychedelics. Sometimes I feel as a disembodied spirit just watching my ego/body do the same shit day in and day out. I've made some progress lately on practical mundane self-care (I was neglecting a lot of things), and even though I have the knowledge that reality is perfect, it very rarely feels that way. Sometimes I experience absolutely no hope, and can't think more than a day in the future. Of my own doing, I realize, I've been going through Hell on earth, and I've had immense suffering and loneliness.

Thank you so much for the reminders, and I can definitely tell you "got it." I'm hoping you have some advice or pointers for me, I'm definitely at a point where I'm done with this shit and I have the burning desire to get to the greener side of this infinite pasture. Much Love ❤️ 

1. I wish I could give you pointers. What I have constantly learned about giving advice....is that the advice only works if it speaks to you, if it resonates with you. The best I can say is remember that the phrase "I am that I am" is your reality in every moment. Words are spells, they are magic. You become whatever you think, or feel you are. Now the words themselves are not what creates the magic. Its what you believe from your heart to be true. 

I am sad is true when you believe it from the depths of your being. Once that happens your mind then goes to work to JUSTIFY why that belief is true.

Understand feeling comes first...that feeling is Love, then as a result of Love, Truth comes into existence. (Of course my understanding and interpretation is dualistic in reality they exist simultaneously and always have but I need to illustrate it this way).

So if you can learn to navigate your feelings and learn how to guide them toward something EMPOWERING, then you can say...

I feel good 

Take conscious control of your feelings. You can choose your feelings....you just need to go through the process of making the decision every day to construct yourself into the person you want to be... PIECE BY PIECE. Understand that every pain you feel....is illusionary even though it feels real. So as you feel pain tell yourself, I SEE THE ILLUSION FOR WHAT IT IS. Process the pain if you must....but don't dwell in it.

YOU ARE THE GREAT I AM!!! YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE THE SAD I AM, OR THE GREAT I AM IN EVERY MOMENT!!!

This guy did a great job of explaining what I learned through my awakening.

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 you delivered one of the most genuine sharings of this forum so far. I feel every word you've written. Thank you.

@Razard86 I just read your thread the second time and it is really spot on. You truly realized what you are and it's great to see more and more people doing that.

Indeed, we are already in heaven.

Can you go more in depth about this

The Law of Attraction is also real and the secret to getting it to work is based on how accurate your visualization ability is, and how good you are at generating the feelings of what Nevill Goddard says "wish fufilled."

I’m the one who dreams. 

On 4/23/2022 at 4:16 PM, TheAvatarState said:

1. I'm sorry that this has been your experience. One thing I have noticed so far in my journey is that we are required to experience every type of emotion. Our main purpose here is to learn. So suffering is actually part of the learning process. Think of suffering as an iniation into the fraternity of love. 

2. Our experience with each emotion expands our consciousness and connectedness. At the highest level we are constantly seeks balance. Service to self and service to others. The balance is to treat others as we would treat ourselves and treat ourselves as we would treat others. We need to NOT treat others better or worse, but equal to ourselves because they are us.

3. Suffering is caused by the belief in separation. It is what causes us to judge others. Every time we judge others we are judging ourselves so when you can see yourself in others the judgment stops because you realize they are the same as you just expressed differently. But to do that you have to open your heart and stop looking through the lens of the mind. The human mind is naturally discriminatory. Its function is to separate. If you notice whenever you have thoughts that someone outside of you is different than you in some way you produce negative feelings. But whenever you focus on what connects you, you produce positive feelings. 

4. So first become aware, then practice living from the heart, not the mind when dealing with life. The mind is just a tool for survival. It is the opposite of peace and love. We do not connect with people through the mind, we connect with love. We do not enjoy things through the mind, we enjoy out of love. The mind is like a robot, it computes, it analyzes, it studies, it strategizes, none of these things create connection. Its the feeling of LOVE from doing these things that creates the connection. So love is connection. 

Your default state is love and peace, if you look at children they will constantly remind you of that. Your natural state is curious, emotionally expressive, fearless, and loving. Ever notice kids don't get bored? Ever notice everything interests kids? We were educated OUT of that state. So now you must travel back in reverse and become as you used to be. Without judgment, expressive, and infinitely curious. 

Watch this. It might help you. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:17 AM, Maka said:

Can you go more in depth about this

The Law of Attraction is also real and the secret to getting it to work is based on how accurate your visualization ability is, and how good you are at generating the feelings of what Nevill Goddard says "wish fufilled."

When you sleep, you connect with source but you do it unconsciously. When we sleep we enter a different vibration than we do when we are awake. Since you are always connected to source that is what allows you to draw or attract these toward you. The issue is your thoughts are constantly coming and going and you are constantly shifting focus. The focused clear mind, will eventually get what it desires. 

Many people think the Law of Attraction is about action. In one sense you can say it is, because choice, focus is itself an action. But the other physical actions don't really matter. The only reason I know it works because I sat down one day and did a life review on all the achievements I had and lack thereof and I noticed a pattern. 

The goals I most wanted I believed I could achieve them. I focused on them. I eventually stopped thinking about them because I believed I already had them. Now in my experience even though Neville said the secret is believing you already have it, I noticed you don't even need to have that (even though it makes it appear faster). The most important thing you need to attract something is the absence of fear. Fear repels. Now the irony is, fear CAN attract if you FOCUS on your fear. But if you fear something and don't focus on it you won't attract it. Just like if you love something and don't focus on it you won't get it. 

So the truth is focus is the key. The other key is being present. You do not think to the future. You do not wonder what may happen. You believe in the present that you can have it. Every message from the divine says the same thing. Your power is in the present. The past and future are just something you think about. What is, is always present. So any thoughts to the past or future when trying to attract something is just a distraction.

There are too many examples of people who mastered this who are able to get what they want. I've done it myself and we all actually do it unconsciously. So first you need to learn to meditate, then you need to control your mental diet. Don't just consume any content. Focus on being able to be aware of what thoughts and feelings you focus on. What you focus on you empower, what you focus on you give life to. Your most powerful ability, is your focus. Why? Because what you focus on you love, and nothing is stronger than love.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:19 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

We are all mirrors to each other. Its why its hard to awaken. When two people project onto each other they are basically creating a feedback loop of both continuing reflecting each other's projection. This is why meditation is so important. Meditation is your ability to become the observer. Your default state is the character. Think of the video game the SIMS or Grand Theft Auto. Right now you think you are the character in the screen. When you meditate you can become the player who is controlling the character. When you reach the highest levels of meditation, you realized you created the whole game. 

One you realize you created the game, how it works, and why you designed it the way you did, then you can live from that state. What pisses me off is my awareness has come back to baseline lol. The most important thing we all need to do on these forums is raise our level of baseline awareness. The secret is focusing on expanding your heart.

Watch these two videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN7NtRqSIr4

Watch this if you need more explanation. 

Edited by Razard86