Someone here

The final destination :heaven and hell

32 posts in this topic

Is it gonna be OK at the end ? What's God's most merciful and loving reward that he chose for us ? I'm trying to believe that there is heaven and hell after death . Not reincarnation.  If we do good and follow our heart we shall enter paradise in the afterlife  but if we be sinful and evil people we shall burn ? for eternity in hell.

But I would like to believe that God's mercy is total .he is infinitely good and loving .eventually, even the sinful people will enter heaven . That the final destination awaiting all of God's creation  is infinite goodness. Forever  .

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The parable of the lost sheep (Matthew 18: 10–14)

Jesus tells the parable of the lost sheep to show that the Kingdom of God is accessible to all, even those who were sinners or strayed from God’s path.

He uses the example of a shepherd (God) who has 100 sheep and one goes missing.

The shepherd leaves the 99 others and searches high and low for the lost sheep.

Jesus stresses that when the shepherd finds the lost sheep he rejoices over it more than the 99 who did not go astray.

This is how God will rejoice when a sinner returns to Him.

Kinda fitting ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

The parable of the lost sheep (Matthew 18: 10–14)

Jesus tells the parable of the lost sheep to show that the Kingdom of God is accessible to all, even those who were sinners or strayed from God’s path.

He uses the example of a shepherd (God) who has 100 sheep and one goes missing.

The shepherd leaves the 99 others and searches high and low for the lost sheep.

Jesus stresses that when the shepherd finds the lost sheep he rejoices over it more than the 99 who did not go astray.

This is how God will rejoice when a sinner returns to Him.

Kinda fitting ??

Amen to that brother ?. 

All is well .

and everything is gonna be okay at the end . God's mercy and unconditional love encompasses all.

-Osho

how about you take a look from the reincarnation perspective,

if you're sinful, you'd be reborn, again, here, on earth, or we call it hell. Once our debts are settled and no sin in our pockets, we are free to choose to ascend to heaven/or back to our home planet or go back to hell... why back to hell you ask? cause its fun.. or to guide a loved one to enlightenment at the risk of attaining more sins

why reincarnation is more believable than the concept of heaven and hell shown by the media?

Hell = earth

Heaven = so many clouds, so cloudy it clouds our judgment, i guess, one way to find out is to die, but with conditions, you've got to be free of pain, desires, and what not ;p

but then again, I'm just another human saying stuff ;p

Edited by brun0

There's real evidence for reincarnation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@brun0 @Preety_India whether reincarnation or not...it doesn't matter the Details. 

The main idea of this thread that all of God's creation will eventually bask and drown in God's heavenly goodness forever. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here so what you're saying is, instead of finding the truth within ourselves, we should believe what other people tell us, information that has been manipulated and changed over generations. Maybe we're all just an experiment, maybe god as we know it is evil and satan is good... I'm not trying to prove to you that reincarnation is the real deal. I'm just giving you an idea to view the bigger picture.

Let's look from a perspective if this entire discussion is dumb. i mean, reincarnation, heaven and hell don't actually exist, What is the purpose of us living and would you believe it? Would you believe it if you knew what your existence is for and how you became so informed having specific talents? Bodies of info performing such miracles are made up of particles. In this existence, will you stay persistent and make a difference in the world you're living in, or be manipulated by time-based prophecies that kept us from living in the moment?

But then again, books like the Bible, Quran, Mahabharata... ect are guides to human beings, or else we'd be lost... is what most people say... maybe its a tool to manipulate human beings to reap money...

the rich will get richer and the poor poorer.

so live simple life so the poor can simply live... that my friend is the best way to be drenched in goodness without even mentioning god's name

Misinterpretation. Heaven and hell is quite simple. In short, hell is a limited state of consciousness where there’s pain and suffering, identification with your limited body mind. Exactly where you are right now. Heaven is unlimited infinite God state of consciousness. It’s that basic. Heaven and hell represent states of consciousness. You can certainly make your earthly time as a human much more heavenly though by expanding your every day state

@Dazgwny @brun0  would you agree that the ultimate destiny and fate for all human beings and for all of creation  is infinite unconditional love and infinite goodness forever? 

-Osho

@Someone here

I don't understand why you constantly try to escape life that is inevitable. How are you feeling right NOW? What challenging moments are you going through at the moment? Point of this forum is to help people to have as good life as possible and not prepare them to think something which happens or doesn't in future, because anyways you have this moment HERE and NOW. Also actually this is the heaven you are talking about, if you could just see it, my friend : )

Who told you that "others" are real?

13 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

I don't understand why you constantly try to escape life that is inevitable. How are you feeling right NOW? What challenging moments are you going through at the moment? Point of this forum is to help people to have as good life as possible and not prepare them to think something which happens or doesn't in future, because anyways you have this moment HERE and NOW. Also actually this is the heaven you are talking about, if you could just see it, my friend : )

What happened is that I realized that this life is imperfect .its full of suffering. It can't be heaven .I'm not particularly going through a hardship right now but it's just an observation that I had .

I would like to think of this life as a test..if you succeed in the test you go to heaven ..if you fail the test you go to hell . 

But...as I pointed out..God's love mercy is always gonna weigh out in the end ..and that means the final destination of all creation is eternal heaven forever. Goodness that is eternal.  And that's God mercy and love for its creation. 

-Osho

@Someone here

I am not suffering so I don't know what are you talking about life being imperfect. I absolutely enjoy just existing. So it can't be like life is imperfect, but it is your mindset about it. I mean you can have diamonds in your hands, but if you see them as useless things then you never see life as it is. Heaven is place where everything is possible and you are free to do whatever you want and if you decide to see heaven as a hell then you are free to do so.

Contemplate this if life is a test for everyone and everyone will pass it anyways then why did the creator of whole show create this stupid test which is full of suffering if it could have been heaven all the time? When you understand that everything must be heaven or otherwise the creator is stupid then you understand that there is no other possibility, but that you are in heaven without recognizing it yet.

Edited by Kksd74628

5 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

I am not suffering so I don't know what are you talking about life being imperfect. I absolutely enjoy just existing.

Would you still enjoy existence if you had cancer?  Life is clearly not perfect. There is so much evil shit in the world . 

Death. Murder. Rape .diseases. to name a few .  

6 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Heaven is place where everything is possible and you are free to do whatever you want and if you decide to see heaven as a hell then you are free to do so.

Does that description apply to this life ? Are you free to do whatever you want?  Are you omnipotent?  Or are you just a flimsy human being that a glass of water can kill you if you swallow it in the wrong way ?

8 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

if life is a test for everyone and everyone will pass it anyways then why did the creator of whole show create this stupid test which is full of suffering if it could have been heaven all the time? 

Only god knows why .I don't claim to be omniscient. I Don know the answer to everything. 

But since God is all-wise ..he doesn't fuck around..he knows exactly what he is doing ..and that this design is the perfect design (I mean the test ).

10 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

When you understand that everything must be heaven or otherwise the creator is stupid then you understand that there is no other possibility, but that you are in heaven without recognizing it yet

I will try to keep an open mind to that possibility. 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

would you agree that the ultimate destiny and fate for all human beings and for all of creation  is infinite unconditional love and infinite goodness forever?

Yes I would. But I’d claim you never ever left that in the first place. That it is always here. Most of us just don’t recognise it on a day to day basis because of the limitations we’ve obscured ourselves with. What we project. It’s always the case, we just bullshit and convince ourselves that it’s not. To a degree it seems not to be. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would like to think of this life as a test..if you succeed in the test you go to heaven ..if you fail the test you go to hell

But it’s not this. This is some of that projection and bullshitting of yourself I mean. Words won’t describe what I’m trying to get across anyway. There is no test. It’s just not working like that. Awakenings are what’s needed to see through these things

@Dazgwny so do you believe that this life itself is already heaven? 

Also ..what do you think happens when we die?   Aren't there going to be judgement for our deeds!? Or Do we just disappear forever? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

so do you believe that this life itself is already heaven? 

I know it takes place in the exact same place. A deep awakening to time and space can help with this realisation. But so do awakenings to other aspects. Your state of consciousness will determine whether it’s heaven or hell for you or anything in between. 

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Also ..what do you think happens when we die?   Aren't there going to be judgement for our deeds!? Or Do we just disappear forever? 

There is no judgment for your deeds. The only judgment of anything comes from your ego. 
Im sorry I can’t help you to as what happens when the physical body dies. All my awakenings and deepest realisations have been lsd driven, and form has always been present. As transparent and altering, and illusionary as the form has become, it’s always been present to some degree, including my physical body. My consciousness has expanded to be everything in the visual field, but as I say there’s always been a visual field with my or a body being a part of that. No matter what or how that visual field is presenting itself. I’m not far enough along or have not gone deep enough to be able to tell anyone exactly what happens when the physical body stops working. Although awakenings to many other aspects of reality can verify a lot of the surrounding factors to this. Even with form still present you can see it’s construction in action. Including the construction of other people and how and why they are the way they are. The mirrored effect of reality and reflection aspect relative to yourself. Apologies I’m babbling ?. All in all I can not tell you what happens when the seeming death of the body occurs. Until I verify for myself, I can’t even attempt to tell anybody else, because I don’t know

6 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@Someone here You are the most confusing person on this forum. 

Why do you think that is ?

I'm open to positive criticism :)

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

I know it takes place in the exact same place. A deep awakening to time and space can help with this realisation. But so do awakenings to other aspects. Your state of consciousness will determine whether it’s heaven or hell for you or anything in between. 

There is no judgment for your deeds. The only judgment of anything comes from your ego. 
Im sorry I can’t help you to as what happens when the physical body dies. All my awakenings and deepest realisations have been lsd driven, and form has always been present. As transparent and altering, and illusionary as the form has become, it’s always been present to some degree, including my physical body. My consciousness has expanded to be everything in the visual field, but as I say there’s always been a visual field with my or a body being a part of that. No matter what or how that visual field is presenting itself. I’m not far enough along or have not gone deep enough to be able to tell anyone exactly what happens when the physical body stops working. Although awakenings to many other aspects of reality can verify a lot of the surrounding factors to this. Even with form still present you can see it’s construction in action. Including the construction of other people and how and why they are the way they are. The mirrored effect of reality and reflection aspect relative to yourself. Apologies I’m babbling ?. All in all I can not tell you what happens when the seeming death of the body occurs. Until I verify for myself, I can’t even attempt to tell anybody else, because I don’t know

So you can't know what happens when you die unless you actually die ?

I knew it .

-Osho

@Someone here

Answer to would you enjoy existence while it being full of pain is matter of your acceptance levels you currently have. To "god" everything is good and that is why it is described to be all loving. To "god" death, murder, diseases and other things that people usually don't like are heaven as anything else. Based on that logic you have to be evil in order to see evil around you. So conclusion is that you are evil in heaven confusing it as hell.

What happens after we die? ... ... ... What comes after heaven? ... ... ... Maybe NOW you see the absurdity of your question, because if we are already in heaven then we will after "psysical death" just experience different "room" of heaven. In other words new dream aka life.