Aldrich

Frank Yang is Lower Consciousness

60 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Actuality is you=God, that's it.

I interpreted this as some sort of finality. Maybe that wasn't what you meant but if you didn't how can you conclude that Frank Yang is sleeping?

To me it seems like he talks about god consciousness and other aspects of realization as well.

9 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

You're simply the infinite, omniscient, all-knowing, infinitely intellingent

I blushed

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

I interpreted this as some sort of finality. Maybe that wasn't what you meant but if you didn't how can you conclude that Frank Yang is sleeping?

To me it seems like he talks about god consciousness and other aspects of realization as well.

@WelcometoReality You are God is the highest truth. But I do not claim to have realized that to the deepest degrees possible, there are always deeper degrees since God is infinite ;) I can awaken deeper.

Frank says "I am God" isn't the highest truth and he even says (video title) you are NOT God. This is completely absurd, obviously Frank Yang is asleep.

EDIT: In another sense, Gods awakening is always the deepest, always full and always total. Since this moment right now as it is is already the Godhead / absolute Perfection / pure infinite Love / Omniscience.

Edited by Michael Jackson

10 hours ago, vladorion said:

Are you God-realized?

@vladorion I am currently in normal human state of consciousness just like you.

But I awoken to my true nature in the past therefore I know that I am God.

25 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@WelcometoReality You are God is the highest truth. But I do not claim to have realized that to the deepest degrees possible, there are always deeper degrees since God is infinite ;) I can awaken deeper.

Frank says "I am God" isn't the highest truth and he even says (video title) you are NOT God. This is completely absurd, obviously Frank Yang is asleep.

EDIT: In another sense, Gods awakening is always the deepest, always full and always total. Since this moment right now as it is is already the Godhead / absolute Perfection / pure infinite Love / Omniscience.

What he's actually saying is the separate self is not God, and as long as you are claiming to be God(the separate self), all you're doing is developing spiritual ego. That's what I gathered. 

21 hours ago, herghly said:

How do you know it's genuine? How do you know if someone's not just quoting lines from books?

It's very obvious to me when someone is speaking from genuine insight vs repeating someone else's ideas. Not sure how to explain this. I guess I just know from experience and having studied/observed a lot of people talk about this stuff.

I can fairly easily tell if someone is awake or not just by looking at them. I always thought this was obvious to everyone else too, but maybe not?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 minutes ago, Space said:

It's very obvious to me when someone is speaking from genuine insight vs repeating someone else's ideas. Not sure how to explain this. I guess I just know from experience and having studied/observed a lot of people talk about this stuff.

I can fairly easily tell if someone is awake or not just by looking at them. I always thought this was obvious to everyone else too, but maybe not?

This :x
Also the best tool to have when looking inwards at our own self-structure. It's easy to see everything "out there" and be totally immersed with it, and missing what is happening inside ;)

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

9 hours ago, Prakhar said:

He has another video regarding this subject:

Totally agree with what he said in this video. It matched perfectly with one of the previous trips I had. Every identity/form/structure falls away in the face of Truth. What Frank says in this video is Highly threatening to the Spiritual Ego identity structure that co-opts its view with the Absolute.
God is not an Identity. God is beyond identities. God uses identities to summarize its Ultimate Perspective.
You realize God, but whatever you "think" "you" are realizing it, needs to fall away for it to be truly what it Is and reveal what Is Beyond.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Michael Jackson

If you aren't God realized right NOW then you must treat it like a yesterday that didn't happen, but is just an image in your head. If you don't see god right NOW, but just think that it exists here based on your thought of "memory" you have about it, then you are actually falling in assumption. Also I have pointed many problems in your reasoning, but you still didn't change your standpoint. I have to say that it doesn't do anything good to call someone full of shit based on what they say. Also you never experieced his experience so you can't possibly know if it is more profound than yours.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Aldrich  those phrases are just figures of speech used for the artistic purposes of the video. Watch his recent interviews. He knows well that "death of the soul" is not the most profound way to describe it. He actually stretches alot on full realization being beyond all concepts, destinatons included.

4 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Totally agree with what he said in this video. It matched perfectly with one of the previous trips I had. Every identity/form/structure falls away in the face of Truth. What Frank says in this video is Highly threatening to the Spiritual Ego identity structure that co-opts its view with the Absolute.
God is not an Identity. God is beyond identities. God uses identities to summarize its Ultimate Perspective.
You realize God, but whatever you "think" "you" are realizing it, needs to fall away for it to be truly what it Is and reveal what Is Beyond.

Yes, well said. Ego needs something identify  with to maintain itself which always is some kind of rigid stance. The way Frank talks about it doesn't give the ego anything to cling to which might be perceived as threatening. 

Ultimately all self reflection must be dissolved until there's no separate self, no god, no consciousness, no self awareness.

6 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, well said. Ego needs something identify  with to maintain itself which always is some kind of rigid stance. The way Frank talks about it doesn't give the ego anything to cling to which might be perceived as threatening. 

Ultimately all self reflection must be dissolved until there's no separate self, no god, no consciousness, no self awareness.

Well said ?

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

21 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

does frank yang ever claim that he is a teacher? I think he's just some enlightened guy who posts daily insights 

It's implied. I don't claim that I am a teacher, but here I am "teaching" you.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I wouldn't assume personally. I would ask first and then take into consideration whether or not he's actually intending to go out there and teach or if he's just some guy near the water cooler during break time 

See. I consider that to be fishy. So these modern gurus who inhabit this online space want to deflect responsibility by discarding the teacher title, but they don't mind having all the teacher benefits like the followings and the money. That's all this is about. It's selfish, hypocritical, unethical, and low consciousness in my opinion. Leo Gura is one of the few who doesn't do that, and I respect him for that.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 4/18/2022 at 11:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is no soul.

But you are God.

The aim is not freedom, it's consciousness.

There is a soul, you just missed it....

You're lacking... a lot.

Stop this pretending like you know the truth, more than people here because you're just a drug addict, dude.

3 hours ago, Loba said:

because you're just a drug addict, dude.

@Loba Maybe you are just asleep, LOL.

There is no soul. There is no world, there is no Life, there is no Loba.

The only thing there is is God.

And God is dreaming up a world, a life, a soul, and a Loba.

Tadaaa...

Consciousness cannot be the goal because consciousness is impermanent.

On 20/4/2022 at 11:04 AM, Michael Jackson said:

What's deeper, realizing that everything is a dream or realizing you're God?

If we are one how the dreamer (God) can separate him from the dream? Wouldnt be going back to duality?

@axiom

On 4/19/2022 at 4:14 PM, axiom said:

You could try being Leo’s friend whether he likes it or not. I recommend camping on his front lawn to begin with. Maybe try painting a banner? If you look longingly up at his bedroom window then you’re sure to get some positive results.

"You could try being Leo's friend whether he likes it or not." I can only be Leo's friend if Leo wants to be my friend. Friendship requires consent from both parties. "... camping on front lawn... painting a banner... look longingly up at his bedroom window..." All those things would probably annoy Leo. Leo won't be my friend if I significantly annoy him.