Aldrich

Frank Yang is Lower Consciousness

60 posts in this topic

@Aldrich   The ultimate goal is realizing what consciousness actually is, realizing god. At the end of the day, Frank Yang, Leo Gura, Connor Murphy or Connor Mcgregor, and all other spiritual teachers are wrong. You have to sort of reclaim your authority you've given away to these spirit people, and ultimately lead the good life, however that is to you.

4 hours ago, Space said:

@Aldrich Frank's awakening is genuine and deep. I consider him to be 'more' awake or 'more conscious' (whatever that really means) than a lot of other teachers. He has a deeply embodied realisation from a series of Kundalini awakenings, which most teachers haven't had.

It's very obvious, largely from his demeanour and physical appearance that he speaking from deep understanding. You can tell there really is no one there, behind his eyes.

I think people misunderstand and misjudge Frank, similarly to Leo, because he (and Leo) has a very distinct charismatic style which works for some people and doesn't for others. Again, similarly to Leo, you need to watch a lot of his content to really understand what he's trying to say. There are subtleties and nuances that are easily missed.

How do you know it's genuine? How do you know if someone's not just quoting lines from books?

Frank Yang is one of the most amazing Teachers for a modern generation of Spiritual Seekers and deeply realized. I was very skeptical about Frank, especially about his claims on psychedelics. Furthermore, how can some young, former Fitness influencer teach this stuff?  For some reason, I kept on watching and it became more and more obvious that Frank is beyond all spiritual stuff including I am god.

Edited by max duewel

7 hours ago, Aldrich said:

I see. Frank Yang said we are after freedom. Leo Gura said The aim is not freedom, it's consciousness. My intuition tells me Leo Gura is a better source than Frank Yang. So the aim is consciousness.

Stop listening to humans. Figure out what is true for yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Very few here apprechiate really how hardcore Frank yank is. 

He took 5 meo a lot and then had kundalini awakening which was according to him even more powerful. Furthermore his body workout, nutrition Lifestyle and meditation was already before total extreme. His body and mind he pushed to the extreme. This is total rare and beyond anybody here in this forum at least.

@Aldrich stop watching this stuff, it is just too confusing at your Level. Better go to practical work

Edited by OBEler

9 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Frank is def. full of sh*t.

People who don't understand that they are God are sleeping. God is dreaming up "Souls", "the feeling of freedom", and confusing these imaginations with actuality. Actuality is you=God, that's it.

Frank has already had this realization and has talked about it extensively in the past. He’s just found things which subjectively feel deeper than that. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I have been a long time watcher of Frank’s content and Leo’s. When Frank said that he had found things deeper than Leo, I was very skeptical mostly because I had not had similar realizations at that point. Much of what he said was beyond my understanding at the time. After having many experiences which align with his, pretty much everything he says makes sense. 

Leo and Frank have used different methods as their main emphasis for reaching awakening but at the same time used many of the same methods at one point in time. Their teachings really don’t differ as much as it sounds. 

It’s ultimately your individual awakening which is all that matters at the end of the day. If you haven’t reached cessation and many things which follow that, you really have no chance of understanding the fullness of what Frank talks about. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

Still waiting for Frank Yang to appear in Theories of Everything with Curt Jaimungal, that was supposed to happen in february

@BipolarGrowth

@WelcometoReality

@Kksd74628

Are you guys conscious of the fact that you created Frank Yang? The moment you fully grasp that you are imagining Frank and his whole stories out of thin air, there is no doubt about what you truly are.

Franks "natural state" is an imaginary creation in Gods mind, created to keep dreaming and to keep sleeping.

Edited by Michael Jackson

18 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@BipolarGrowth

@WelcometoReality

Are you guys conscious of the fact that you created Frank Yang? The moment you fully grasp that you are imagining Frank and his whole stories out of thin air, there is no doubt about what you truly are.

Franks "natural state" is an imaginary creation in Gods mind, created to keep dreaming and to keep sleeping.

@Michael Jackson Are you conscious that you created @BipolarGrowth & @WelcometoReality ? ?

Wait, oh no. I created you, creating them, and they created Frank Yang ?

Oh, no.. I created myself ?

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

200.gif

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I was actually considering sharing this video here too a while ago.

Frank basically says "I disagree completely" and then ends up saying the exact same stuff as Leo.

35 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@BipolarGrowth

@WelcometoReality

@Kksd74628

I didn't talk about Frank Yang. I asked how you know it is the end all be all of realizations. ?

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop listening to humans. Figure out what is true for yourself.

My intuition says my first step to figuring out what is true for myself is to start meditating regularly again. I shall do that. :)

@Leo Gura, Thank you for giving me advice. :) 

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

@BipolarGrowth

@WelcometoReality

@Kksd74628

“God” is a concept within God’s mind as much as “natural state” is. When we’re talking about other people’s awakenings, we’re obviously adding in the relative perspective based on the appearance which is presented. 

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

I didn't talk about Frank Yang. I asked how you know it is the end all be all of realizations. ?

I didn't say anything is end all be all. I just said Yang is sleeping ;)

10 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

“God” is a concept within God’s mind as much as “natural state” is. When we’re talking about other people’s awakenings, we’re obviously adding in the relative perspective based on the appearance which is presented. 

@BipolarGrowth while that is true of course I think some words are just better fitting to describe the reality of things. God is simply the best word. Of course Once God-Realized you don't need that word. You're simply the infinite, omniscient, all-knowing, infinitely intellingent, infinitely loving singularity that creates all of reality.

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

@BipolarGrowth while that is true of course I think some words are just better fitting to describe the reality of things. God is simply the best word. Of course Once God-Realized you don't need that word. You're simply the infinite, omniscient, all-knowing, infinitely intellingent, infinitely loving singularity that creates all of reality.

Are you God-realized?