machiavelli

Leo, Is experiencer is same in every dream?

27 posts in this topic

I have realized that present moment is all there is. There is nothing outside this present moment . As God I have absolute consciousness and as my direct experience is telling me my experience is only experience in whole existence. There is nothing outside my mind.

But as I am talking to you and other people it seems they have their own experiences and world going on inside their mind. They are having thoughts , emotions, sight, taste, feelings , experiences which I dont have access to.

My direct experience is telling me I am the only thing that exist. Yet there seems infinite number of people with their own minds and thoughts . If my dream is all that exist and I am the sole dreamer dreaming everything up then isnt I will be the same experiencer in every new dream?

That means I have experienced leos life, as his POV and will experience every possible character Perspective?

Is experiencer is same in every dream?

Contemplate more.

Consider:

- Is there an experiencer without and experience? A dreamer without a dream?

- If nothing exists outside your mind, doesn't it mean that others are imaginary? If this is so, why assume that you are not imaginary

Take reference from the dream state. Is the "main" character of the dream, aka the form that the mind takes in order to participate in the dream, real or only believed the be real as long as the dream takes place? If the character that the mind assumes to partake in the dream is not real, and you are sleeping in your bed, who is perceiving the dream?

Edited by Batman

@Batman Yes ofcourse my human character is imagined by my absolute mind. Yet I am the sole experiencer in dream. Others donot have experiences.

Just like in dreams there is only one mind experiencing a particular Pov and having emotions, thoughts, sight , feelings ,etc others are figments of my own imagination with no experiences of their own.

My experience is absolute truth.

But others are simply projection emnating from my own mind including my human body. Precisely like a dream. 

All I was asking will experiencer is same in every new dream.

As what my direct experience is telling me my life and leos life are non-concurrent experiences or pov. They are not parralllel.

This is absolute solipsism

Right now I am not experiencing infinite number of people's thoughts , sight, emotions, experiences etc. And will not even experience till I stop dreaming and start a new.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Batman Yes ofcourse my human character is imagined by my absolute mind. Yet I am the sole experiencer in dream. Others donot have experiences.

Just like in dreams there is only one mind experiencing a particular Pov and having emotions, thoughts, sight , feelings ,etc others are figments of my own imagination with no experiences of their own.

How do you know your other selves in sleeping dreams don't have their own experiences? If you talk to them, you'll find that they have all the same attributes dream characters from the waking world do which would suggest that in fact, they do have their own experiences. Furthermore, you also are a figment of your own imagination, does that mean you don't have experiences of your own?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

My experience is absolute truth.

But others are simply projection emnating from my own mind including my human body. Precisely like a dream. 

All I was asking will experiencer is same in every new dream.

As what my direct experience is telling me my life and leos life are non-concurrent experiences or pov. They are not parralllel.

This is absolute solipsism

Right now I am not experiencing infinite number of people's thoughts , sight, emotions, experiences etc. And will not even experience till I stop dreaming and start a new.

41 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

How do you know your other selves in sleeping dreams don't have their own experiences? If you talk to them, you'll find that they have all the same attributes dream characters from the waking world do which would suggest that in fact, they do have their own experiences. Furthermore, you also are a figment of your own imagination, does that mean you don't have experiences of your own?

Wait.. so OP is answering the questions, and people are coming here for OP's help??

OP is right about solipsism.  What's the problem here?  

Edited by thisintegrated

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Wait.. so OP is answering the questions, and people are coming here for OP's help??

OP is right about solipsism.  What's the problem here?  

@thisintegrated All I want to know whether our lives are non-concurrent /non- parrallel?

Absolute solipsism can only be hold unless dreams are non-parrallel outside time and space. 

I am trying to ask leo whether leo's dream and machiavelli's dream are non-concurrent so that I can realize absolute solipsism.

what do you think whats the case?

whats your view on non-concurrent dreams?

Absolute solipsism can be holded in such case. Idk why leo is not helping . This is the only thing that is holding everyone from realizing Absolute solipsism.

5 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@thisintegrated All I want to know whether our lives are non-concurrent /non- parrallel?

Absolute solipsism can only be hold unless dreams are non-parrallel outside time and space. 

I am trying to ask leo whether leo's dream and machiavelli's dream are non-concurrent so that I can realize absolute solipsism.

what do you think whats the case?

whats your view on non-concurrent dreams?

Absolute solipsism can be holded in such case. Idk why leo is not helping . This is the only thing that is holding everyone from realizing Absolute solipsism.

Leo will answer in the form of a new solipsism course, for $1000

But yes, of course it's non-concurrent.  Otherwise it wouldn't be solipsism.  Concurrent would mean there are "others", and they're playing a multiplayer game with you right now.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated If leo even can give slight hint it can lead us to full blown Absolute solipsism realization.

Also, I tried to ask if experiencer is same in every dream?

That means right now my absolute mind which is rendering this dream is same Absolute mind which will experience leo's life in another dream.

Basically the essense is same. The ego changes . And we cant even know because all our memory is washed out in every new dream. 

22 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@thisintegrated If leo even can give slight hint it can lead us to full blown Absolute solipsism realization.

Also, I tried to ask if experiencer is same in every dream?

That means right now my absolute mind which is rendering this dream is same Absolute mind which will experience leo's life in another dream.

Basically the essense is same. The ego changes . And we cant even know because all our memory is washed out in every new dream. 

Yes.  As I keep saying, you're right.

Leo is part of the illusion, he's not the gatekeeper of solipsism.  You don't need his approval.  And sooner or later, you'll have to drop Actualized entirely.

Edited by thisintegrated

4 hours ago, machiavelli said:

My direct experience is telling me I am the only thing that exist.

@machiavelli Bro, you are running in circles with you last posts.

This one is easy.

Let's say you think there exist 2 poeple in the unverse, you and another guy. Now, notice that the dreamer of this narrative is always One.
Also, being/experience is always singular. Can you be aware of two experiencies at once? No.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

If leo even can give slight hint it can lead us to full blown Absolute solipsism realization

No it can’t. It can help ‘some people’ along towards truth. But with you it won’t. Because you are primed to just take it on as a belief and not as a realisation. If he gives you a seemingly definitive answer you will think about it for a short period, believe it to be 100% true, and then regard yourself as realised, when you won’t be. Find out for yourself man

Consider challenging your assumption that there is an experiencer.

Also, why do you keep asserting that your experience is absolute truth? Experience is relative, changing, limited and a function of survival, so it obviously isn't absolute. You might say that the Absolute is the nature of experience, which means that it is the experience but also isn't. Experience, which is comprised of perception and mind, cannot "hold" the Absolute, because the Absolute has no limit or quality (it is "formless"). So even though the Absolute is no different from the experience you are having right now, it is also not the experience you are having right now.

Also consider: if you assume that "other characters" in the dream state hold no dream-experience of their own, how does the mind is animating their perception of the "main" character and their responses to it, into the dream-world? 

35 minutes ago, Batman said:

Also consider: if you assume that "other characters" in the dream state hold no dream-experience of their own, how does the mind is animating their perception of the "main" character and their responses to it, into the dream-world? 

This is interesting question because other dream characters behave as if they are sentient. That is why most people have trouble in accepting solipsism. Could it be that God is just talking to itself true different forms while fooling itself at the same time?

I would say that all the possibilities are happening right now, but that through a trick, you are hiding all of them, except your current one. but the trick is masterful since I am hiding all except mine. therefore, I am all that exists, and you are all that exists, we are the same. but by virtue of our unlimited quality, we can do this trick that fakes the existence of multiple selves. if you increase your consciousness until you transcend the apparent, you and I are exactly the same, but if you lower your consciousness, you merge with the apparent and you are one with the illusion, we seem two. Really for you, only you pov exist and others are imaginary, but everything is imaginary, your pov too, so everything is real in the same level, there is no difference between you and that's not you

@machiavelli How many times are you going to ask the same question on this forum?

It's been weeks since I last read your posts and it seems that 

A) You have not realized shit as you keep posting on this forum for approval

B) You are obsessive compulsive

C) In desbelief

-

I have personally answered you many times.

LIVES ARE NON-CONCURRENT BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE THING TO EXPERIENCE IT.

And since that thing is infinite, there aren't others outside itself.

You are the being, the pure subjectivity imagining that it is a human.

The dark field that appears when you close your eyes is your true identity.

You are an empty dimension in which all of reality appears.

That's it.

Grasp it, and save us the misery of continuing to answer questions that you yourself claim to have realized.

There is no separation between experiencer and what is experienced. Every experience is different. There’s not even the same experiencer that was there 0.01 second ago. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

7 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@machiavelli How many times are you going to ask the same question on this forum?

It's been weeks since I last read your posts and it seems that 

A) You have not realized shit as you keep posting on this forum for approval

B) You are obsessive compulsive

C) In desbelief

-

I have personally answered you many times.

LIVES ARE NON-CONCURRENT BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE THING TO EXPERIENCE IT.

And since that thing is infinite, there aren't others outside itself.

You are the being, the pure subjectivity imagining that it is a human.

The dark field that appears when you close your eyes is your true identity.

You are an empty dimension in which all of reality appears.

That's it.

Grasp it, and save us the misery of continuing to answer questions that you yourself claim to have realized.

@justfortoday How did you realized this truth? NDE?

How much solid you are on your claim?

He fucking died :D:D

Literally. 

Edit: for few seconds

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday How did you realized this truth? NDE?

How much solid you are on your claim?

As I have previously stated on this form:

• I died for 35 seconds in 2020 and they shocked me back to life in the hospital.

• I saw the infinite in those 35 seconds, but not with "eyes" but with pure consciousness.