Razard86

How to tell you realized you are God

15 posts in this topic

-When someone mentions the word DEATH around you, you bust out laughing!!!

-When someone complains about history you bust out laughing,

-When someone complains about life you bust out laughing.

-When you find out that you are God.....you realize you creativity this whole schebang and nothing matters!!!

I realized that I created everything in my life to wake up to this moment.

Key realizations I gained

-I am too attached to this life, I am not ready to go. I realized how much I love my current dream

-I was taking life too seriously so I wanted to awaken to teach myself to loosen up a little.

-I wanted to get the biggest spoiler ever so I could understand this quote Leo said "Ever wonder why it seems the universe revolves around you?" BECAUSE IT DOES!!! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING!!! And when your true self gives you a glimpse you will bust out laughing like....

"Really?" You don't want to know how many times I repeatedly said really? And my true self was like "I was trying to show you this the entire time."

Lol my true self even gave me the middle finger because it was like I have been trying to reach you but you kept blocking me.

I did resist going into Infinity and BOY did my True Self try to take me. So it basically force fed me the answers to all my questions since it knew what I wanted to know.

Here are some more realizations.

-If you want to know what Insight is? It is literally data being uploaded INTO you. I was fed information into my body and just KNEW instantly!!

-You literally control everything with your beliefs, thoughts and emotions. You placed two limiters on yourself. Your baseline awareness and your beliefs.

At highest awareness you identity as God so your beliefs obviously shift. But at lower consciousness your beliefs are whatever you picked up in your STORY.

People do not realize what it means when you are God.....it literally means NO THING is real compared to you. History is a story, Science Story, Technology story, your entire life is story. But here is the REAL KICKER!!!

When you choose to leave this dream forever.....it will cease to exist!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

So the Christians were right??.  Earth is the center of the universe, and it's only like a few decades old????

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

So the Christians were right??.  Earth is the center of the universe, and it's only like a few decades old????

No.....the only thing true is GOD. Everything else is story.

Everything you think of as reality is an illusion. The true nature is everything is an infinite movie screen, made up of awareness/consciousness. Anything outside your bubble DOES NOT EXIST in reality. As you walk around you pop everything into existence around your bubble immediately (no time gap). You experience this pop up movie screen as a physical reality because you imposed limitations on yourself to enjoy the dream/movie.

Leo is not lying when he says you have to experience it to understand.....conceptual understanding does not come close!!! But getting the concept right is important so you can understand the trip.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

31 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

No.....the only thing true is GOD. Everything else is story.

Everything you think of as reality is an illusion. The true nature is everything is an infinite movie screen, made up of awareness/consciousness. Anything outside your bubble DOES NOT EXIST in reality. As you walk around you pop everything into existence around your bubble immediately (no time gap). You experience this pop up movie screen as a physical reality because you imposed limitations on yourself to enjoy the dream/movie.

Leo is not lying when he says you have to experience it to understand.....conceptual understanding does not come close!!! But getting the concept right is important so you can understand the trip.

lol, chill. I was joking. 

@Razard86 laser beams? :D 

What is most important to you about becoming god realised?

How do you presently view yourself compared to this ideal? ?

29 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

lol, chill. I was joking. 

I know I couldn't help it lol.

@Razard86 Good! :)

Someone's getting it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Esilda said:

@Razard86 laser beams? :D 

What is most important to you about becoming god realised?

How do you presently view yourself compared to this ideal? ?

Well all it does is make life more enjoyable because you realize you shouldn't take it serious. To explain how ridiculous it is when you raise in consciousness you realize the Dream is literally....LOONEY TUNES. 

You can shrink your body parts at will, with enough awareness you can shapeshift your body, you can even teleport. When you realize God you realize that YOU ARE IT. You are the ONLY TRUTH. Everything else is just a freaking story you made up to trick yourself into enjoying this experience. Everything you chose about yourself, Your name, Your family, the time period you are in, every event WAS YOUR DOING!!! You love your life!!! You will only realize how much you love it.....when you experience EGO DEATH. When you face God... a swirling infinity you have the choice to leave or stay!!! Unless of course your body actually dies then you have no choice.

The moment I read these types of posts, I instantly get suicidal ideations and cravings. Should I buy the new awakening course or not? Should I awaken or not?  I love the seriousness of life and I really don't want to give it up.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

26 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The moment I read these types of posts, I instantly get suicidal ideations and cravings. Should I buy the new awakening course or not? Should I awaken or not?  I love the seriousness of life and I really don't want to give it up.

There is no rush. You were just born :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.