Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

But then it is salt right ? or is it still freebase when the vinegar evaporates ?

I want no conversion to salt form

Edited by cervid

On 6/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, Girzo said:

@Enlightenment Convert it to freebase first, it's safer and way easier to vape that way. Here's the tek: Fumarates to Freebase Conversion TEK, I have used the first method with a sucess on a one gram of DPT.

Yes, electric vaporizer is a great idea, the best I would say. It's addicting though to be able to smoke at any time in no time, haha. Use the emesh method, here's what you will need:

• Mesh Pro RDA from Aliexpress
  • Aegis Solo or iStick Pico S mod box
  • Quality 18650 battery, buy one from a vape shop
  • VandyVape 316L mesh
  • 810 drip tip, I recommend long and clear so you can see the vapor and know when you can stop inhaling

When it comes to a mod box, Aegis Mini should work too, it doesn't need a battery as it has one already built-in, so it's cheaper in that way. Normal iStick Pico, no the S version, is also proven to work, it's what I have, but it needs a 510 to Ego adapter or a heat sink from Ali to work, due to so little space.

@Girzo, will the Aegis Mini work with the Mesh Pro RDA straight out of the box? or does it need an adapter

@Chris365 No adapter, works out of the box.

The RDA might need cleaning to work in Temperature Control (TC) mode, but will work flawlessly in the Wattage mode

@ALLIS If you only have 15 mg left, better vape, it is a breakthrough dose. If you plug it in, even if it works this time, it will be a very smooth effect. at least what I have noticed by plugging in 15

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@ALLIS If you only have 15 mg left, better vape, it is a breakthrough dose. If you plug it in, even if it works this time, it will be a very smooth effect. at least what I have noticed by plugging in 15

I don't really want to vape and I would like to make plugging to work somehow ? It doesn't make sense because 2cb works just fine

Edited by ALLIS

EDIT: test 2

plugged 15 mg nothing then 30 mg 25 minutes later nothing happened

2cb works wonders so it's not the ROA

possible sceenarios

1. fake substance (less likely)
  2. immune to 5meodmt

The next attempt will need to wait for some time but it will probably be plugged and if it doesn't work smoked...:(

Not looking forward to an aggressive experience that's why I wanted ROA to work in the first place :P

As Leo said in some of his videos, after you work with 5-MeO-DMT and go back to use other psychedelics, such as LSD or mushrooms, make sure to lower the doses that you used to take before your brain experienced 5-MeO-DMT.

After some 20 trips with 5-MeO-DMT, even if at low doses, I went back to use mushrooms and the experience I got was immensely powerful, I had to lower the dose from 1 gram of dehydrated mushrooms to 0,5 and to make my mushroom trips manageable. Over the weekend, I used 0,5 grams of mushrooms and had a trip in which I realized that everything is my own imagination, my own Mind. I am writing a blog post to my own imagination. The Consciousness that is writing this blog post is the same Consciousness that is reading it, which is not an easy realization to digest, if you are not ready for it.

Be careful, especially if you are extremely sensitive to psychedelics, as I am. 

@ALLIS

On 11/1/2021 at 6:28 PM, ALLIS said:

EDIT: test 2

plugged 15 mg nothing then 30 mg 25 minutes later nothing happened

2cb works wonders so it's not the ROA

possible sceenarios

1. fake substance (less likely)
  2. immune to 5meodmt

The next attempt will need to wait for some time but it will probably be plugged and if it doesn't work smoked...:(

Not looking forward to an aggressive experience that's why I wanted ROA to work in the first place :P

my subjective experience is that a lot of the 5meo...online...is fake

No sourcing

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How stupid is it they made this illegal

Too hard to find in aus I can't even do it

19 minutes ago, bliss54 said:

How stupid is it they made this illegal

Too hard to find in aus I can't even do it

Nothing is impossible. Try finding a Shaman that works with medicine.
Or try to find a retreat that offers medicines. Ask around and you might find it.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

43 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Nothing is impossible. Try finding a Shaman that works with medicine.
Or try to find a retreat that offers medicines. Ask around and you might find it.

Or simply find a way to buy them

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Or buy a plane ticket.

Shit, what do you do if you're poor and technologically illiterate and have never looked into buying something like this and you don't wanna get caught? :P I just wanna experience, once, what everyone here is talking about.

3 hours ago, Loba said:

Shit, what do you do if you're poor and technologically illiterate and have never looked into buying something like this and you don't wanna get caught? :P I just wanna experience, once, what everyone here is talking about.

I can't post here website where you can get the substance. It's not had to order stuff, the only 'difficult' thing is to make a international bank transfer. Difficult part is finding trusted vendor. I recommend using Trustpilot and Reddit for opinions.

Getting caught is unlikely and you can't do almost anything to prevent it.

@Username No worries, it won't be a while before I try anything anyways.  I wish mushrooms were legal as well.  Seems odd to me some stuff is and some isn't.

Thanks for the advice, I will save it and look into these things when I'm ready.

Have you tried 5-Meo?  What was it like for you?

DO NOT use bank transfers to purchase psychedelics.

@Loba first time vaping was my worst nightmare. I was stuck in eternity an wasn't able to escape from 'wanting'. And after a trip I thought: what a crazy drive, I can do it again.

5 MeO is energetically puryfying, I can get more insights on LSD. However 5 MeO cut ? ? so if you know something, than you KNOW it.

I did it few times and it was never pleasent. Still it's worth the energetical shift you get. 

@Leo Gura I did it back when it was still legal (or it wasn't not I didn't know that). Now I have my Bitcoin account so I will play safe.

In my opinion it's better to risk than not to use psychodelics at all..

@Leo Gura Okay.  I won't.  I won't be doing anything until I actually know what I am doing by the way, so no worries.

@Username Interesting, some people say it is a really good experience and some say not so much - I am willing to try it a couple times, just for the God realization, and then to use spiritual practice the rest of the way through.