Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Hi everybody. So I tried about 0.027g of 5MeoDmt salt the other day by plugging. Felt very severe heart palpitations at an increasing rate and sound and panic, then nothing. Afterglow felt cozy and consciousness was kinda smeared all around me a little bit, but nothing serious. Not much with 0.030g in an hour or two. Today tried 0.030g as well (I thought yesterday second failure had to do with a tolerance) I understand now how to be calm in such hard come-ups - and I managed to stay calm and relaxed, but there was nothing apart from very light palpitations. As a side note - I don't have any heart conditions.

I also tried snorting 0.040g to no avail. Anyone having such a problem? It's like I'm resistant to DMT-like compounds. I had the same thing with DPT, it took 162mg to give me something similar to a breakthrough.

My weight is about 65kg for a reference.

My sister was catapulted into a complete non-dual state by mere 0.020 from the same batch - so, it's not a potency problem.

Feel a bit bummed out, it's such a difficult stuff to come by. Never had such problems with other psychedelics, like mushrooms for example. They work like clockwork usually. Even if you take not much there's something to work with. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Porphyry Fedotov

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I sense I can still go way deeper.

You have no idea yet how right you are ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

way deeper

It’s all fun and games until time disappears and this is clearly just omniscient everything... You become God consciousness you simultaneously are both the imagined birth, life, and death of every single being that could possibly be — as one timeless and spaceless arena of singular infinity. Lol

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@The0Self Last time I came up to this (months ago) I thought I broke reality. I am gonna keep working on trying to explain the discovery in better language. Something happens, but I can't fully remember it now. Other than, everything now. All dualities break down...  There is definitely a sort of soft intangible skill.

I know Martin Ball recommends laying in symmetry but I completely forget every-time. 

I hear you. Maybe this will bring it up a bit...

Open your mind up as much as possible and take this statement as simply and literally as you can imagine:

Whenever you judge or care about anyone or anything, that act is literally synonymous-with and identical-to judging or caring about your self.

->

God is imagining that it is caring about (or judging) itself.

God-Consciousness — but even that is just what appears; there’s no separation between what appears. There is no one who cares or judges — this just appears as (is) everything.

Edited by The0Self

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Have you folks ever experienced memory lapses?

Yes I have experienced it once. I faced absolute truth and couldn't accept it... so I just kept repeating "no this can't be true" and at some point I think my mind just shut off. When I came back I was in a totalay different location and I didn't know how I got there.

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Have you folks ever experienced memory lapses? Somehow when I came back.... my favorite guitar was broken but I have no memory of breaking it and I can't logically explain how to damage it took seeming during the trip was possible. 

Trying to reconcile this with the insights I gained here is interesting. I don't feel sad about it's loss. I think a lot of the stories and moral I used to tell myself about my belongings are fading. I am not attaching the meanings I used to to things because I think I just saw that I already have everything I will ever need.

Yeah ego death is seemingly brought about by memory suppression so that often leads to a sort of blackout or whiteout but really what often happens is the timeless no-perspective often opens up — truly God mind — and it’s utterly unimaginable by the ego so it’s seen after the fact as a blank where you intuitively recognize “woah something profound happened.” It’s a total illusion that there’s separation but necessary for experience, so when it apparently dissolves, it can’t then be brought back into the world of experience/time.

For some reason cannabis acted as a sort of supercharger (to augment other psychedelics) for that “timeless interdependent God-mind cosmic oneness storm” opening ime. Like the more your working memory is inhibited the deeper you can go but the less you can learn from that deepness. Which is why contemplation + open-stillness is one of the most fruitful skill combos — similar openings can happen with your memory totally in tact, so you can gleam much more of what you want.

Edited by The0Self

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Never

Mushrooms screw with memory a bit. No other psychedelic has that effect on me.

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Is 5meo more than once a week likely to destabilize you?

Yup

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Okay.  So, I am thinking once a week if not twice a month max for any psychedelics. 

Drop the logical rules and go by feeling.

"Feel the Force, Luke."

Turn off your fucking targetting computer ;)

On 7/6/2021 at 0:33 PM, Thought Art said:

Yea, I always lost something,  3 times I lost vape, 2 times phone, t-shirts... many other things. Location change also. Zero explanation how its possible, big mystery for me...

Hi everybody. I am new to this forum.

I registered here to ask ideas about spreading 5MeODMT (AKA Vitamin5).

I am looking to find some way to give freely Vitamin5 to people.

I always give it for free to people but most people seem too reluctant to take what they call "addictive drugs" because they love to stay safe by drinking alcohol, smoking tobacco and marihuana, eating loads of meat, other animal products, sugar and antidepressants.

Maybe there is a way to create some sort of organisation that provides free Vitamin5 retreats with proper set, setting, support and following strict safety guidelines.

I am currently proposing this experience to some people, but less than 15% of people do it at least once, and less than 10% do it more than once.

Money is absolutely not a problem for me, and V5 is so cheap that there is no point at all in charging for it to people.

My idea is to help as much as I can to awaken society to a higher state of consciousness.

I had great results with many people and myself, and also a few friends of mine are helping me giving V5 to people for free, but the world needs a bigger and proactive V5 network.

Maybe we could make a website that shows in which part of the world V5 or other useful psychedelic retreats can be found worldwide.

That is for sure a time and money investment but it might work.

If you have some ideas, please share them.

It`s a shame that such an amazing life changing/improving experience is still unknown and unavailable to most of the population.

This world has an urgent need to awaken and I am not planning to sit still watching everything get rotten without helping.

@InfiniteTruth You are talking about drug-dealing. You will be caught and sentenced to 20+ years in prison.

Also, it is a very bad idea to offer psychedelics to people who have no idea what they are about. Such people are nowhere ready to handle 5-MeO-DMT and you will actually end up hurting their lives and giving psychedelics a bad reputation too. So it's a bad idea all around.

DO NOT give psychedelics to people, even for free, even to friends. You will be caught and face drug-dealing charges.

Don't be fucking stupid.

This world will not awaken anytime soon. So our approach must be careful and cautious.

@InfiniteTruth there are already biotech companys on their way to do psychedelic treatments for the masses. Look especially for Mindmed and Numinus Wellness. They are the future for mental health treatment, the next Tesla. They offer innovative treatments based on psychedelic substances, including Psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, DMT, and an Ibogaine derivative, 18-M. Imagine, these companys get approved by the FDA, there will be no more methadone or buprenorphine treatment for opiate addiction needed. No more treating opiates with opiates. Even better, it appears that it will work on meth, benzo, alcohol, and nicotine addictions as well. That and all of the other trials they have in their pipeline will take over mental health problems all over the world.

Let big organization do the work. You can support them, invest in them if your goal is to bring mental health treatment to the next level. No need for private underground treatments and illegal drug dealing (I know it is not, but police will see different)

Does anybody have experience with back-to-back smoking of 5 Meo DMT in order to increase trip duration ? If so, what is your second dosage compared to the first?

Plugging will increase your duration far more. And you can plug back to back, if you dare.

I gave my girlfriend 5 meo dmt 3 mg rectal. She felt almost nothing. After 30 minutes she said 5 meo told her to take 1 cp AL-LAD. She took then 240 microgramm. she had tolerance, because she tripped on 200 micro rectal lsd 1 week before, so 240 microgramm is not much. However this was her strongest trip ever, she really thought she was dead, jumping off the window. But she was saved because I came from the future, took a trip by myself to travel back in time to let this not happen. The trip was more like a bad trip. Next day she was happy and dancing around as nothing bad has happened the day before.

I find her Al-lad trip very unusual. That sounds not like AL-LAD at all. Normally you dont have trippy thoughts with al-lad. Could it be that 5 meo influenced the trip strongly? Do you take lsd or other substances after a small 5 meo trip? I heard it is good, because 5 meo solves blockades and the next trip will be more pure.

Edited by OBEler

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I gave my girlfriend 5 meo dmt 3 mg rectal. She felt almost nothing. After 30 minutes she said 5 meo told her to take 1 cp AL-LAD. She took then 240 microgramm. she had tolerance, because she tripped on 200 micro rectal lsd 1 week before, so 240 microgramm is not much. However this was her strongest trip ever, she really thought she was dead, jumping off the window. But she was saved because I came from the future, took a trip by myself to travel back in time to let this not happen. The trip was more like a bad trip. Next day she was happy and dancing around as nothing bad has happened the day before.

I find her experience very unusual with al-lad. Could it be that 5 meo influenced the trip strongly? Do you take lsd or other substances after a small 5 meo trip? I heard it is good, because 5 meo solves blockades and the next trip will be more pure.

Lol that's interesting. Even a little of some psychedelic added to another can really change the mechanics of the trip. Mushrooms and LSD interact in a very magical way even when one of them is basically microdosed. I don't know man.

What do you feel the most powerful psychedelic is for you? I find LSD-25, 5-MeO-DMT, and ketamine to be the most effective for spiritual growth and exploration/expansion. What about you? I mention this because I've tried many LSD analogues -- AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, etc -- and while they all feel almost exactly like LSD-25, they don't even compare in their ability to produce the state of rock solid infinite understanding / God-realization. LSD-25 is king, in my experience. It just sucks how long the trip is, and in that sense I think 5-MeO may be a bit more powerful all things considered. Ketamine is a very good one too.

And yes, any breakthrough experience, the kind that 5-MeO is likely to produce, can affect the character of future trips -- you almost "go back where you left off," in a sense. Doesn't have to be 5-MeO, just has to be "the biggest God realization so far," type of thing.

Edited by The0Self

I have 5-meo-dmt but I am not sure if it is freebase or HCL. It is sold as HCL, but it is not really water solube. When I add hot water, the powder gets oily an swims on top of the water. After stirring it seems to dissolve, but when I let it sit for some days, it looks like there are crystals on the bottom.

I vaped 1mg of this powder and clearly felt effects and they were more than just treshold ^^

The powder is yellowish. I guess all of it speaks more for freebase.

I want to do volumetric dosing, is there any good solvent which dissolves freebase ?