Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, The Blind Sage said:

Hey guys, I feel like this could have possibly been answered before, not sure tho. But is freebase suitable for plugging?

Literally the last post before you asking was Leo frustratingly stating yes to the answering the same question for the hundredth time. Could you not even read the very previous post? Do your research yourself. All the information you need is in this thread. 

36 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Literally the last post before you asking was Leo frustratingly stating yes to the answering the same question for the hundredth time. Could you not even read the very previous post? Do your research yourself. All the information you need is in this thread. 

Woooosh -- over your head ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo had a profound moment here.

I believe it's worth another look.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

How much should one wait between trips?

I did just one ~1 hour ago (morning) and I was wondering if it would be safe to do another one at the afternoon (maybe 5-6 hours from now).

You gotta be kidding me.

The key to dying was to stick the syringe deep enough in your ass ?.

On 05/04/2021 at 8:15 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Anyone knows the reason of trembling, paresthesia, fasciculations, in the legs and arms during and after to do 5 meo?

Hi there, do you practice kriya yoga or kundalini yoga? I am a serious practitioner of kriya yoga and I have been having your same same issues after a couple of 5-meo-dmt non-dual sessions, I suspect that the experiences might have accelerated the awakening of kundalini. Searching online, I have discovered that this phenomena is called "pranotthana", which apparently is a way for the body to get ready for the awakening of kundalini.

I have been having involuntary muscle contractions and tingling for over two weeks now, I am pretty sure that my 5-MeO-DMT was pure 5-MeO-DMT, because even at 10mg and 15 mg I had profound experiences, it was like the peak of a mushroom trip, which usually lasts for around 10 minutes for me, continued for over one hour, experiencing the infinite interconnection of the mind of God. 

I am quite pissed that I can't go back for more God, before I understand what's going on with my body. 

1 hour ago, Brivido said:

Anyone knows the reason of trembling

That's pretty common to psychedelics.

Never experienced the other stuff.

DPT is very shaky and vibratory.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

DPT is very shaky and vibratory.

DPT shakes the devil out of you!

It's not vibratory for those who have found their Lord, Jesus. (I am joking, of course it's vibratory) :P

Can 5-MeO-DMT oxalate be vaped or I have to use freebase? I plan to buy an electric vaporizer, is that a good idea?

@Enlightenment Convert it to freebase first, it's safer and way easier to vape that way. Here's the tek: Fumarates to Freebase Conversion TEK, I have used the first method with a sucess on a one gram of DPT.

Yes, electric vaporizer is a great idea, the best I would say. It's addicting though to be able to smoke at any time in no time, haha. Use the emesh method, here's what you will need:

• Mesh Pro RDA from Aliexpress
  • Aegis Solo or iStick Pico S mod box
  • Quality 18650 battery, buy one from a vape shop
  • VandyVape 316L mesh
  • 810 drip tip, I recommend long and clear so you can see the vapor and know when you can stop inhaling

When it comes to a mod box, Aegis Mini should work too, it doesn't need a battery as it has one already built-in, so it's cheaper in that way. Normal iStick Pico, no the S version, is also proven to work, it's what I have, but it needs a 510 to Ego adapter or a heat sink from Ali to work, due to so little space.

Do you have to make your own 5meo liquid for that? What about something like the yocan evolve plus xl with ceramic coil? Much simpler

@Girzo Thanks!

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Chris365 What? Noooo. Yocan is shit compared to the mesh. I have a ceramic cup vaporizer too, it's good for nothing. Pure powdery 5-MeO-DMT is preferable for mesh vaping. Oily goo resulting from freebasing at home will do too.

The substance dissolved in a liquid is a no-go, it is not suitable for this method. I mean, it would be possible to use it, but it would be overly complicated and there's no good reason to vape some filler chemicals when you can just inhale 100% pure crystals.

Edited by Girzo

Care to go in a bit more detail, what's the problem with it? Too high a temperature, too low, or what?

Edited by Chris365

Has anyone ever tried a 5-meo cartridge?

If so how do you measure the dosage?

Is there a way to test the purity of it?

On 15.06.2021 at 2:36 PM, Chris365 said:

what's the problem with it?

With ceramic cups? They are ok for 5-MeO, but have a few problems. The substance gets into corner of the cup where it doesn't evaporate, so it's hard to dose accurately, hard to find the right temperature, heats up very long and drains battery.

The mesh is soo superior to ceramic, you have to try it to know why.

Has anyone ever tried a 5-meo cartridge?

If so how do you measure the dosage?

I guess the most sure way is to count for how many seconds you have inhaled it. Up it by a second starting from 3 s until you reach something like 12 seconds or do 5 second inhale, then 5 another second inhale if the first one wasn't enough, until you find your sweet-spot.

Edited by Girzo

5-MeO-DMT fumarate salt is best used rectally or intranasally right?

On 09/06/2021 at 10:17 AM, Brivido said:

Hi there, do you practice kriya yoga or kundalini yoga? I am a serious practitioner of kriya yoga and I have been having your same same issues after a couple of 5-meo-dmt non-dual sessions, I suspect that the experiences might have accelerated the awakening of kundalini. Searching online, I have discovered that this phenomena is called "pranotthana", which apparently is a way for the body to get ready for the awakening of kundalini.

I have been having involuntary muscle contractions and tingling for over two weeks now, I am pretty sure that my 5-MeO-DMT was pure 5-MeO-DMT, because even at 10mg and 15 mg I had profound experiences, it was like the peak of a mushroom trip, which usually lasts for around 10 minutes for me, continued for over one hour, experiencing the infinite interconnection of the mind of God. 

I am quite pissed that I can't go back for more God, before I understand what's going on with my body. 

I just want to update on my situation, for anyone else that might have the same issue in the future:

Running or any kind of other high intensity sport helps with the release of stored up energy, caused by psychedelics or yoga. After I started running the contractions and the tingling went away and didn't reappear.  

Everything went back to normal after a couple of weeks. I am pretty sure my 5-MeO-DMT sessions triggered the release of stored up energy and trauma, that was already under way through the practice of kriya yoga. The release of energy through muscles spasms is a common sign of kundalini being activated and helping the evolution of consciousness. 5-MeO-DMT just accelerated the process that I had started through kriya yoga. 

I went back for one more session of 5-MeO-DMT last weekend and I haven't had anymore contractions and tingling prolonged through my day to day life. 

The same thing happened to me, after a session of 5 meo I started with tingling in one leg and the next day I had spasms throughout the body, especially in one arm, and the tingling, this lasted 3 or 4 days. This worries and makes us think of something neurological, but it was not, one night I could not sleep due to the spasms and after about two hours of trying to meditate there was a very intense discharge of energy for about 1 minute, and after that the symptoms practically they disappeared. the next day they disappeared completely