Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

No not yet but I did snort it.

I only took 8mg as a first test with the new ROA and it was great! Light effects but very pleasent and meditative, much better then low doses vaped.

The problem is I have freebase and it burnt real bad in my nose... like every breath hurt lol

Next time I'll definitly will plug it and I think I'll go straight to 15mg, what do you guys think about that?

I am an exerpienced psychonaut but haven't done much 5-MeO yet.

Slow and steady is always a better plan of action. Doing 15mg next seems like a good next step after 8mg. But also note that you probably didn't absorb the full 8mg because with snorting at least 1 or 2mg goes down your throat. At least that was the case in my experience.

15mg will be an intense trip but not like infinite god freight-train intense like 28-30mg can be. I had a profound heart opening at around 15mg. I don't want to say that my heart chakra opened up but it literally felt like a massive opening right in the middle of my chest and love just poured out of it like a firefighters hose in all directions. Lots of crying.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, Space said:

But also note that you probably didn't absorb the full 8mg because with snorting at least 1 or 2mg goes down your throat. At least that was the case in my experience.

Yeah I also felt that I lost a bit in the process. I hope that I get the full dose when plugging next time!

1 hour ago, Space said:

I don't want to say that my heart chakra opened up but it literally felt like a massive opening right in the middle of my chest and love just poured out of it like a firefighters hose in all directions. Lots of crying.

Sounds wonderful brother ? thanks for sharing your thoughts! very inspiring for me, now I can't wait to go deeper

I went so deep the other day I thought I had broken reality. I think I actually experienced death for the first time. It took a lot of trials but I think it worked. It scared the ego what little was there. But I discovered infinite perfection and it's me! Like, if reality is one.... It's me.. So I know now to continue to take full responsibility for my life. Thanks again Leo! 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Keep going deeper. You've only licked the surface.

You still don't understand.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Honestly, I feel pretty shook from yesterday. I don't understand what reality is at all anymore. I am still functioning ahhah, but I am like.. What was that?? Why was that one so deep and scary compared to others? hmmm

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

This chemical eludes me... any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This last 5MEO trip I plugged around 20mg (if you've seen Leo's plugging vid on the blog I have the same micro-scoop and used 2 scoops). This was in the morning shortly after waking up. I had not eaten anything since the prior evening. I am confident my plugging technique is adequate at this point. I left the syringe in for 60 seconds after plunging & felt the effects almost immediately after taking the syringe out. The body load / nausea was profound & I had to lie on the floor for a good 30 min. 

The trip itself was... empty. My thoughts did not change at all. My experience was still deeply rooted in the ego just like any other morning would be. The come-up was rough, but manageable. There was a good amount of anxiety, but I did my best to let go and was confident this dose would not harm me. By "rough" I mean the nausea was intense and I felt very sick. The psychedelic effect was marginal. Felt a bit intoxicated despite the complete normality of thought. Very minimal visual effect (like wearing new sunglasses). It felt like there was no substance to this trip whatsoever. In fact, all my trips with 5MEO have been like this. 

I've had very good success with other psychs (especially home-grown mushrooms). I feel no desire to pursue 5MEO further, as the body-load is very sickening (no one likes being sick) & the experiences themselves have been utterly empty (besides the horrible fucking nausea, of course). At the same time, I feel as though my experience with 5MEO does not match experiences I've read here and elsewhere. 

My questions:

• Do any of my experiences sound familiar, or am I the outlier here? 
  • I am having a hard time finding what the toxic dose is for plugging. How much can I plug and know I'm not going to hurt myself?
  • At the moment, I do not have a reliable scale. Any suggestions? Or should I just stick with the micro-scoops?
  • I am in the process of acquiring a "direct e-mesh" vaporizer for use of DMT. Is vaporized 5MEO as effective as plugged? 

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas. 

@PonchoTheWizard People have different brains which react to psychedelics differently. You need to find the substances which align with your brain and metabolism.

Some nausea on 5-MeO-DMT is normal. Sometimes the nausea can be quite strong.

20mg is not that much plugged. You could certainly go up to 30mg and higher. 20mg vs 30mg is a HUGE difference in potency.

If that doesn't work then look for other substances which sit better with you.

There is no guarantee that 5-MeO-DMT will produce deep mystical experiences for you. For some people it just won't work.

4 hours ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

At the moment, I do not have a reliable scale. Any suggestions? Or should I just stick with the micro-scoops?

You should buy a miligram scale, since without that you don't really know what dose you're taking and you could be under-dosing.

• I am in the process of acquiring a "direct e-mesh" vaporizer for use of DMT. Is vaporized 5MEO as effective as plugged? 

Vaping is always more potent than plugging. So watch out. Lower your dose and go very slow. Don't take big hits.

Some people tend to be immune or tolerant to plugging. In which case you should see a big bump in potency from vaping. So be careful. It's easy to over-vape.

If 5-MeO-DMT works properly on you, you should be having the most profound mystical experiences imaginable. If you are not having that, you're clearly tolerant to it for whatever reason. The mystical experiences should be so deep that they make your eyes bulge out of your head.

@PonchoTheWizard I found 5meo is one that takes work to get the benefit from. It's quickly become my favourite. It's helped me clean up so much of my life in general. I've had some of the most complete, ultimate perfect experiences on 5meo. I've discovered these trans-rational insights of God's infinite creative ability. I feel like God had been sending me these little winks lately of my own potential which has been interest. I feel in some ways like I see now that reality holds in it a solution to anything. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

13 hours ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

My questions:

• Do any of my experiences sound familiar, or am I the outlier here? 
  • I am having a hard time finding what the toxic dose is for plugging. How much can I plug and know I'm not going to hurt myself?
  • At the moment, I do not have a reliable scale. Any suggestions? Or should I just stick with the micro-scoops?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas. 

Yes I have experienced nausea in most of my 5-MeO sessions. The body feeling on the come up is usually very intense, quite unpleasant and comes with lots of anxiety and fear. But i've found it goes away quite quickly -within 5-10 minutes max. In one session I didn't have any of that, come up was smooth as butter and just slipped into non duality consciousness. I feel that the pre-trip state of mind plays a big role in this.

I've plugged 30mg, but be warned, this experience is beyond comprehension and will utterly mindfuck you. 

Definitely get a good mg scale. You can get a suitable mg scale off amazon.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Anyone else notice that 5meo super charges your ability to understand how your thoughts, muscles, chi, breath etc create you current state? I feel like I am waking up in a dead persons body... Which I guess I can expect if I was sleeping before.

1. My body awareness is skyrocking

2. I find myself increasing more confident clear and accurate in my perception 

3. Sometimes I feel like I can feel every muscle in my body and how my spine feels and so much much... This is really a miracle.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art yes, 5  meo is a miracle. I tried low dose many times. No breakthrough. But even low dose has value. I feel energy in my body at will.

Can i just a drop of vinegar to a bit of 5 meo with a ml of water , converting the freebase to acetate salt and making it soluble. This solution should then be suitable for injection. (Not necessary to teach about purity and hygiene, i know) 

Edited by charlesvonschwarz
Spelling

7 minutes ago, charlesvonschwarz said:

Can i just a drop of vinegar to a bit of 5 meo with a ml of water , converting the freebase to acetate salt and making it soluble. This solution should then be suitable for injection. (Not necessary to teach about purity and hygiene, i know) 

Why IV inject a thing you can easily plug?

It brought up a lot of baggage this week Idk why, huge ego backlashes... I had some really deep experience and discovered some transrational possibilities about how the universe works. But, after that yeah... ego backlashes.. However, I feel like I shed a lot of stuff and found more clarity today. Actually had a really great day of studying and taking naps in between. Cutting out social media and youtube and just being in silence until I can ground into actuality and calculated strategic moves for the rest of my life. I am 25, I can awaken more slowly as I mature and master my survival has been my lesson for this week. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why IV inject a thing you can easily plug?

I could see an IV drip being highly beneficial, but not injecting. With IV drip, being able to stay under for as long as you want, so you can explore longer. Controlled sustained dosing that can be upped or lowered based on monitoring. I suspect there is a reason why this is the preferred method of administering drugs in the medical field, and plugging is not. 

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I suspect there is a reason why this is the preferred method of administering drugs in the medical field, and plugging is not. 

Plugging is used a lot in the medical field.

is freebase suitable for plugging or would converting it to a salt (acetate) still be recommended?

5 minutes ago, charlesvonschwarz said:

is freebase suitable for plugging

For the 100rth time, YES.

Hey guys, I feel like this could have possibly been answered before, not sure tho. But is freebase suitable for plugging?