Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

So how do you differenciate between blacking out and Infinite love? Lol

I felt I couldnt go any further than I went in intensity this time. 

I did 20mg and it seems this time was much potent than before. The burn was quite intense, I started being concerned about if I have fucked up my ass in the middle of the come up of trip which was not a good thought to have in mind.

@acidgoofy So did you try plugging it?

@Javfly33 I've heard a lot of people talk about blacking out on 5-MeO but i've never come close to it even on a 28mg dose. I've always plugged my doses so maybe that helps. I'm not sure I really understand your question about the difference between blacking out and Infinite Love? If you've blacked out you're not really conscious of anything at all are you. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, Space said:

@acidgoofy So did you try plugging it?

@Javfly33 I've heard a lot of people talk about blacking out on 5-MeO but i've never come close to it even on a 28mg dose. I've always plugged my doses so maybe that helps. I'm not sure I really understand your question about the difference between blacking out and Infinite Love? If you've blacked out you're not really conscious of anything at all are you. 

Well, yeah I plugged.

With the first question I mean, I haven't blacked out yet but it felt I was close. 

I'm trying to figure out what am I doing wrong.

Yesterday I invited a friend for trip sitting, I plugged 10mg freebase dissolved in vinegar with an insulin syringe, I put the rubber band  for 4cm depth as I injected the liquid I took out the syringe fast being afraid that is going to kick pretty fast I lay down and waited, except some warmth in my head and some heartbeats nothing happened. We tried smoking which I'm familiar to, 10 mg again, I got a few minutes of trip but then again some of the substance was still in the pipe. This morning alone  I tried 10mg plugged I insert the syringe slighty deeper and I stayed on my knees like a good puppy for a couple of min with the syringe inside, nothing happened, after that I tried snorting 5mg for testing  no joy so far.

I wasted 35mg testing a ROA so 3 trips that could be insightful and beautiful, I won't give up, I'll try tonight plugged with as less liquid as I can and not so deep?! 

Any other suggestions? 

Edited by Insane butterfly

10mg plugged or insuflated is too little, try 25mg and then increase by 2mg until breakthrough

10mg smoked you should feel, but if technique is not up to par, you may waste some of it, if that means 5mg smoked, that's not a lot. Perfect your smoking technique 

2 hours ago, Chris365 said:

10mg plugged or insuflated is too little, try 25mg and then increase by 2mg until breakthrough

10mg smoked you should feel, but if technique is not up to par, you may waste some of it, if that means 5mg smoked, that's not a lot. Perfect your smoking technique 

I did waste some if it but I don't mind that,smoking in my opinion has not a a special technique to perfect, I find plugging is more demanding, I want to perfect the plugging technique instead, what I want is time, time to relax because I'm alone,  first time smoked through me on the floor, was around 22mg and perhaps I inhaled all of it so I got a nice white out and a horrible trip, I will try 20mg plugged with the same procedure and will see

So all my experiments didn't work, l tried 3 more times plugged and i gave up this method to not waste more substance.

Snorting my Freebase worked pretty well, i tried 15mg and i got a glimpse of tripping. I cleaned my nose with water solution before, i didn't burned and it didn't drop on my throat or had a runny nose during or after so ill try 30mg next time, or is it too much?

@Insane butterfly 10mg is a very small amount. Although it should have some mild effects. I don't remember 10mg being particularly remarkable or notable in any way. Make sure when you plug that you push down fast so to squirt the solution further inside. 

The effects of 5-MeO increase almost exponentially. Did you try plugging 15mg or 20mg? 20mg is where it starts getting really mystical and intense.

28 minutes ago, Space said:

@Insane butterfly 10mg is a very small amount. Although it should have some mild effects. I don't remember 10mg being particularly remarkable or notable in any way. Make sure when you plug that you push down fast so to squirt the solution further inside. 

The effects of 5-MeO increase almost exponentially. Did you try plugging 15mg or 20mg? 20mg is where it starts getting really mystical and intense.

On 23/3/2021 at 6:17 PM, Space said:

Yeah Jesus Christ the difference between 15mg and 20mg is incredible it seems like I'm taking a whole other beast of a drug when I did 20mg last time ?

Can't imagine what 25mg can do fuck hahaha

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Can't imagine what 25mg can do fuck hahaha

You're right, you literally can't imagine it ;)

@Space  I already plugged 22mg without any results at all! 

An other triptamine with the same plugged procedure have worked but not 5meo. 

1 hour ago, Insane butterfly said:

Odd how that is.

Plugging 5-MeO-DMT works super for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Odd how that is.

Plugging 5-MeO-DMT works super for me.

I followed the video procedure religiously.

The syringe has a removable needle which I use to suck the substance from the container because it suckes even the tiniest drop so I don't loose anything. I tested the depth multiple times,  other say to squirt it fast to go deep others say squirt it slowly. If the substance needs to go deep then why not also the syringe? 

I tried a range of 10 to 22mg of freebase maybe 4, 5 times but no joy.

Smoked or snorted works perfectly so the substance is not damaged in any way

20210405_164807.jpg

6 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

Did you test the substance? Either with a test kit or by sending to a lab (https://www.wedinos.org/index.html)

Anyone knows the reason of trembling, paresthesia, fasciculations, in the legs and arms during and after to do 5 meo?

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyone knows the reason of trembling, paresthesia, fasciculations, in the legs and arms during and after to do 5 meo?

It's the devil leaving the body

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have intense vibrations, shaking, trembling movements of the entire body during most 5-MeO sessions. They're very blissfull and feels wonderful. But they don't continue afterwards. 

What you're describing could be similar to that, it could be energy/tension/contractions moving around and being released from the body, or it could be something more serious if it lasts a long time after the trip. Hard to say. I would just be extra cautious going forward, and if it continues or gets worse, or starts negatively impacting you then you should consider not using 5-MeO anymore.

Like you, if I do a breakthrough dose, I have vibrations that feel like a release, but sometimes I do small doses. Lately with those small doses i feel that accumulation of energy in the legs and i feel paresthesia and trembling for hours. Your recommendation is right, it feels unhealthy so I'll stop do it

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 23.3.2021 at 6:17 PM, Space said:

So did you try plugging it?

No not yet but I did snort it.

I only took 8mg as a first test with the new ROA and it was great! Light effects but very pleasent and meditative, much better then low doses vaped.

The problem is I have freebase and it burnt real bad in my nose... like every breath hurt lol

Next time I'll definitly will plug it and I think I'll go straight to 15mg, what do you guys think about that?

I am an exerpienced psychonaut but haven't done much 5-MeO yet.