Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Humanness is a duality. Idk, you'd have to try it. I think they both take full dose.

I've tripped over 100 times and not once have I thought, "You know what this is missing? A human yapping in my ear with his human bullshit."

The only human I have interest in tripping with is a sexual partner.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because that's beautiful since it strengthens emotional connection? Why is a shaman different in importance because it serves a different utility?

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Because that's beautiful since it strengthens emotional connection? Why is a shaman different in importance because it serves a different utility?

Cause I'm not interested in an intimate connection with a shaman.

The shaman adds nothing to the experience. The partner does.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause I'm not interested in an intimate connection with a shaman.

Nah, just go pick up a shamanette.

5 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Nah, just go pick up a shamanette Goddess.

@Leo Gura

On 2/17/2021 at 6:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is not a single psychedelic chemical I have not been able to plug other than N,N-DMT and Salvia.

Some 20+ other chemicals I have plugged,

can we plug changa ?

I've never done 5Me0.

Would you say it's good at low doses for more "human" insights? I.e, insights in your life purpose, your relationships, health etc.

My sense is that the boost in consciousness from 5Me0 would make anything you turned your attention on clearer. But I'm totally speculating from a noob perspective. Perhaps it's too powerful for that.

@aurum We are living in augmented virtual reality. 5MEO dismantles that into pieces leaving you speechless even with low doses. 

Of course, 5Meo gives you human insights.  You are meeting God after all. If your intent is pure God will give you those insights. Don't forget God is also you though.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've tripped over 100 times and not once have I thought, "You know what this is missing? A human yapping in my ear with his human bullshit."

This is why I love you!

On 22.2.2021. at 1:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

Just pick up Goddess. 

Agreed. 

Who needs Shaman lol,ain't no gonna sleep with him afterwards. 

What you say do it or don't? 

What's your experience regarding that? 

Also to BS her with meditation. Not everyone is me lol, why waste time. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 28/02/2021 at 3:01 PM, aurum said:

I've never done 5Me0.

Would you say it's good at low doses for more "human" insights? I.e, insights in your life purpose, your relationships, health etc.

My sense is that the boost in consciousness from 5Me0 would make anything you turned your attention on clearer. But I'm totally speculating from a noob perspective. Perhaps it's too powerful for that.

I've done around 10 sessions with 5-MeO, with a range of very low (3mg) to very high (30mg) doses.

Regarding your question, I would probably lean more towards saying no. It's very 'metaphysical' and straight to the point, you could say. And low doses are kinda rubbish. 

In my experience it becomes very powerful quite suddenly with increasing dosages. There isn't really an intermediate stage. So a low 5-10mg dose doesn't really do much at all. But then a 15mg dose will be extremely intense and powerful, will result in a near complete ego dissolution and you will likely not be interested at all in life purpose or health. The intensity grows exponentially. My point being is that there isn't really a dose where you can use it for more 'human' insights. The human stuff quickly becomes obsolete. 

However, during the after glow period of a high dose, there is definitely more of an opportunity to contemplate things like relationships and health. You're in this wonderfully high consciousness state but the sense of self has largely contracted again. So you have some grounding to be able to think about human stuff and 'your life', but in a much more open and interconnected state.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 2/21/2021 at 3:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

There's nothing wise about some fool cosplaying as a shaman screaming in your ear, disturbing your trip.

Why anyone would want to taint their connection to God with the taint of humanness is beyond me.

Or worse, pouring water in your nose and mouth and making you suffocate.

I am going to try plugging for the first time tomorrow.

Is 10mg a good dose to start? I got freebase.

I have vaped 5-MeO but never a breaktrough dose.

Now I want to test the waters on Saturday (10mg) and do a breaktrough dose on Sunday (15-20mg).

What you guys think about that?

On vaping with a dry herb, electric vape:

...inefficient vaping temperature and slows the process down. I generally get 3-6 inhales, with each becoming progressively weaker. [...] A dry herb electric vape is so inefficient and slow, it gives the person the control of intensity. 

On vaping with a glass vape:

...likely vaporizes 100% of the 5meo and sends it all to the lungs on the first inhale - making it extremely intense.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

I vaped it again today because I didn't want to commit to plugging, again....

Reality almost 'disappeared' but I felt that I have to vomit and couldn't go further because I thought that I could be gone and die in my own vomit. Is this normal or should I be scared for real that this might happen? I do it alone

It's so different to other psychedelics because normally the World or Reality becomes more tangible or real and with 5-MeO the World seems 'unreal' and becomes less tangible.

Next time I will try plugging and hope that I wont have the nausea or I need to get a trip sitter maybe

@acidgoofy If you have no food in your stomach how can you vomit? You can't. You might just gag a bit. It's fine.

Don't eat for at least 4 hours before tripping. Then you are safe. The stomach digests all its food within like 2-3 hours. Then it is empty.

The nausea is still there though, unless it's an extra-extra large dose. Then for some reason I have no nausea, it's puzzling.

I am talking about like 50 mg 4-AcO-DMT vs 70 mg 4-AcO-DMT, yeah I know, crazy amounts. It's still too scary to jump into 70 mg just like that, though. I feel I will stick to lower doses for now. I haven't smoked anything in such a relatively large doses, so can't say for sure that it will apply to 5-MeO-DMT, but I also can't see why it wouldn't.

Edited by Girzo

Oh hm that's true I didn't eat 6 hours before and my stomach was completley empty. I think that Martin Ball wrote he puked alot on 5-MeO and his clients too. Not sure if they fasted before or how much really came out.

I will do an eight hour fast before next time to be safe. I also tried to do it seated but it didn't feel right and I moved to the floor.

Vaporzing it with a dry herb works really well, I think it's even better then my glass sherlock.