Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Freebase plugs better than HCl. More potent.

Not my experience at all. That's why I am recommending him to try hcl for plugging.

I tried countless times with freebase, upto 35mg. Only placebo/subtle effects . 

Followed the guide with the vinegar and all of that too. Strange that it works for you better than hcl.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not my experience at all. That's why I am recommending him to try hcl for plugging.

I tried countless times with freebase, upto 35mg. Only placebo/subtle effects . 

Followed the guide with the vinegar and all of that too. Strange that it works for you better than hcl.

I'm convinced that certain batches operate differently depending on how they were synthesized. 

More than once I've smoked "5meo" and actually literally (not spiritually) literally nothing happened basically. From 2 different batches? 

I'm Gona meditate, contemplate and observe myself for 2 weeks then try snorting. If nothing happens Gona mess around with smoking it outta pipe. Depending on how these next few experiments go, might pop on and see if there's any nice HCl. Maybe. Only problem I had with HCl before was it's insolubility.

Once way or another I'm Gona make progress with 5meo. The stuff I have works when smoked I know that for sure. I'm pacing myself. Also having super vivid weird dreams lately. And everything's just ever so slightly starting to feel really fucken weird. Lol I think I like it. I'll post progress sure

Edited by Aaron p

There is not a single psychedelic chemical I have not been able to plug other than N,N-DMT and Salvia.

Some 20+ other chemicals I have plugged, in all forms: freebase, HCl, oxalate, fumurate, etc. Does not matter. The batches, sources, and vendors are irrelevant. It all plugs if your ass works right and assuming your stuff isn't a total fake ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Might try plugging some 2cb for a bit of fun lol. :P:ph34r:

Edited by Aaron p

4 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Might try plugging some 2cb for a bit of fun lol. :P:ph34r:

Careful, plugged 2CB is 50% more potent than oral or snorted. Damn that 2CB is strong stuff. Once was enough for me. Very high body load for me. Not comfortable. But beautiful.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful, plugged 2CB is 50% more potent than oral or snorted. Damn that 2CB is strong stuff. Once was enough for me. Very high body load for me. Not comfortable. But beautiful.

leo can you share your method of plugging lsd? 

4 minutes ago, shahar uriel said:

leo can you share your method of plugging lsd? 

There is no need to plug LSD. Just eat it.

If I wanted to plug it, I would cut it up into a bunch of tiny pieces, dissolve it in vinegar, and do the standard syringe method. But I see little point to this. It's great enough orally. Mushrooms are great orally too, no need to plug.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ok sir thank you.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If I wanted to plug it, I would cut it up into a bunch of tiny pieces, dissolve it in vinegar, and do the standard syringe method. But I see little point to this. It's great enough orally. Mushrooms are great orally too, no need to plug.

I have read some trip reports from people plugging LSD. they repport more potency so it could be more cost efficient and less chemical in the body.  

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sheeeet...would have thought 2cb would've been nice and light. Haven't tried it yet but would've thought the MD in it would have made it euphoric 

Edited by Aaron p

1 minute ago, Aaron p said:

Hmm...would've thought 2cb would've been nice and light. Mdma in it usually brings euphoria

when I do 'normal' doses of 2cb like 15-20mg it's very euphoric and fun but when you go higher it gets very psychedelic

on normal doses for me it's like a combination of the effects from lsd and mdma

2cb is often used as a partydrug but it's highly underestimated

never plugged it btw

33 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

would have made it euphoric

It is super euphoric for me. But high body load. Feels like the body is drugged numb. Not how I like to feel. I prefer a cleaner high.

Then again, the euphoria I get on 5-Meo or DMT is literally infinite. A higher pleasure cannot be imagined. It's so much pleasure it's frightening and nearly suicidal. No higher pleasure can exist.

Imagine a pleasure so great it warps your field of consciousness into an impossible hyperbolic 4D geometry. You experience pleasure in new dimensions you didn't even know exist.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine a pleasure so great it warps your field of consciousness into an impossible hyperbolic 4D geometry. You experience pleasure in new dimensions you didn't even know exist.

Does this pleasure cause you (or another person ) to laugh uncontrollably?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I will try plugging 15mg of freebase tonight. Do I need to use vinegar or anything?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

the euphoria I get on 5-Meo or DMT is literally infinite. A higher pleasure cannot be imagined. It's so much pleasure it's frightening and nearly suicidal. No higher pleasure can exist.

Maybe a stupid question, but can't you take a smaller dose to experience the colossal pleasure without it being frightening and nearly suicidal?

Don't you dare die on us(;

Edited by Vrubel

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Does this pleasure cause you (or another person ) to laugh uncontrollably?

Nope. It's far too serious for laughing.

It feels as serious as a shot to the head.

19 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Maybe a stupid question, but can't you take a smaller dose to experience the colossal pleasure without it being frightening and nearly suicidal?

Don't you dare die on us(;

Sure

But it isn't as pleasurable.

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope. It's far too serious for laughing.

It feels as serious as a shot to the head.

Sure

But it isn't as pleasurable.

Does it make you a psychic, as in being able to read everyone or see through everything all at once?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

and nearly suicidal.

How is a pleasure suicidal? what does that even mean?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.