Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

A. Do I have 5-meo?

Probably yes, you can only know it if you test it but what you described sounds like 5-MeO to me. Someone here on the forum once said for him 5-MeO is like LSD but 1000x stronger and without visuals and I kind of agree.

1 hour ago, PonchoTheWizard said:

B. Is purging normal?

Yes very normal lots of people purge. I always feel the urge to purge when I smoked it.

Empty stomage is a must imo!

On 16/01/2021 at 8:10 AM, joeyi99 said:

@Leo Gura How does MEO kill you

Only if you are an irresponsible fool, have some rare pre-conditions, or use shady sourcing. Only then has 5-meo the potential to physically harm or kill you. That's why you always start out with small dosages. 

If you use 5-meo correctly it will also kill you but in the good way(;

Hello I want to share my first 5 meo dmt experience today. This was my first experience with this substance. I smoke it probably less than 2 mg and more than 1 mg. I slowly evaporate it along the pipe, first, it becomes liquid and then I start smoking. I lie down after the smoke and I realize that my hard biting is getting wild. The heartbeat becomes so waild that it becomes painful. I try to stay calm and accept everything that is happening, and on the other hand, a voice shouts at me “I don’t want to die”. After a minute or two, the heart rate drops and becomes normal.

I need to admit that so intense heart rate was unexpected and frightening me.

A few minutes later everything becomes normal.

Do you have any similar experiences?

Edited by Jetam

@Jetam It is all very normal what you are describing. Your heart wildly beating will not harm you in any way. Just surrender to the experience and be aware of how your ego might come up with negative thoughts and beliefs and how they are ultimately delusional. It takes time to chip away at your fears and resistance.
Only the odor part I find kinda unusual, but believe me, after a good dose of 5-meo odor is the last thing you will be worried about.
BTW, I recommend you try plugging instead of smoking. The come-up is longer but gentler.  

Also, I understand English might not be your native language but your word-choice mistakes are kinda confusing(; 

What do my peeps think about the slowness of the come up whilst plugging? Advantage or disadvantage? 

I've found my ego struggles a lot more when it goes slowly. Like it has more time to sit and see what is coming and thus freak out slightly...and also, I'm considering giving up plugging and just smoking it because plugging is too much friggin effort to get right. Twice recently I plugged 20mg and felt very little. No bliss, no insane enlightenment states. Thoughts my brethren?

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

What do my peeps think about the slowness of the come up whilst plugging? Advantage or disadvantage? 

I've found my ego struggles a lot more when it goes slowly. Like it has more time to sit and see what is coming and thus freak out slightly...and also, I'm considering giving up plugging and just smoking it because plugging is too much friggin effort to get right. Twice recently I plugged 20mg and felt very little. No bliss, no insane enlightenment states. Thoughts my brethren?

Plugging for me is fucking dreadful. The feeling of a giant beast crawling under the floor coming to take me away is creepy beyond creepy. I've had nausea with it also - something I don't get from smoking (vaping). I'm sure one can hit the spot with it but I haven't found it yet. I'd much rather vape it and get hit by a train and bam I'm there..

@Aaron p @zikzak  The come-up phase of 5-meo is never supposed to be gentle or easy. So never expect that. The come-up is where the rubber meets the road and the bulk of the spiritual purification happens. So if you care about lasting spiritual purification, the slowness that comes with plugging is definitely a plus.

As for the nausea. In Dutch we have a word for puking called "overgeven" which literally means surrender. If you are feeling nauseous during a trip you must surrender to the idea that you might puke all over the floor. Before a trip, I always clear away the carpet from under my bed so if I puke on the floor it will be easier for me to clean. (I have actually puked up some stomach acid during one trip, it is not that big of a deal as your mind makes it up to be.)

Having said that, I have no idea about the effects that 5-meo has on you personally. Maybe plugging is not the best option for you. I can only speak from my own experience. 

Edited by Vrubel

11 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Couldn't get plugging to work very well for me, so I do snort it instead. I'm off in about 3 minutes, and it doesn't really sting.

I've no fear of the come up anymore, I have a playlist I listen to, starts with a couple of relaxing songs that I can surrender easily ... When I realize not only the spatiality of the music, but also the fact it is my song, I composed it and I'm the one singing it, I know I'm in business... Then I have a few pointing videos that help direct my contemplation... currently it's "I AM" by Rupert Spira... Contemplation phase lasts about 2 hours for me if snorted.

Smoking it... in a Yocan evolve plus XL... I can't really get it to fully blow my mind anymore, no matter the dose... there might be some small quick insights, but it only lasts about 10-15 minutes, and it has a different, more rushed feeling. 

20mg plugged sounds like a sub-breakthrough dose, even Leo who's very sensitive needs about 30... I'd try 30 next, then increase by 2-3mg until you find it... but if the dose gets quite high with no breakthrough, might want to try snorting it.

4 hours ago, zikzak said:

I'd much rather vape it and get hit by a train and bam I'm there..

Did this before and same with me. Just got launched straight into unfathomable bliss. I think I'm Gona try that way again. Recently when I plugged my ego started freaking out and started breathing real heavy and I could feel it saying "get the 5meo outta my ass RN!" lol. and I didn't even get past the first bit of the come up. I know plugging probably moves slower and offers more time to disintegrate the ego deeper. But Im the same as yourself @zikzak I need the 5meo train2hitMe

*Choo Choo* lol

Edited by Aaron p

26 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Couldn't get plugging to work very well for me, so I do snort it instead. I'm off in about 3 minutes, and it doesn't really sting.

I've no fear of the come up anymore, I have a playlist I listen to, starts with a couple of relaxing songs that I can surrender easily ... When I realize not only the spatiality of the music, but also the fact it is my song, I composed it and I'm the one singing it, I know I'm in business... Then I have a few pointing videos that help direct my contemplation... currently it's "I AM" by Rupert Spira... Contemplation phase lasts about 2 hours for me if snorted.

Smoking it... in a Yocan evolve plus XL... I can't really get it to fully blow my mind anymore, no matter the dose... there might be some small quick insights, but it only lasts about 10-15 minutes, and it has a different, more rushed feeling. 

20mg plugged sounds like a sub-breakthrough dose, even Leo who's very sensitive needs about 30... I'd try 30 next, then increase by 2-3mg until you find it... but if the dose gets quite high with no breakthrough, might want to try snorting it.

@Chris365 I don't really wana be using 30-40mg every single trip man...I might try snorting. I only have freebase, seeing as you said "it didn't sting much" I'm taking that you snorted freebase since HCl isint meant to sting at all anyway.

What dosage would you recommend for snorting first time? I can handle something just above threshold dose 

Edited by Aaron p

49 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

The come-up phase of 5-meo is never supposed to be gentle or easy.

Speak for yourself.

More me it is effortless and enjoyable.

Stop being a crybabies. It's only God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Speak for yourself.

More me it is effortless and enjoyable.

Maybe just different strokes4different folks possibly man. Plugging is nice like, but it's not doing the job for me. Maybe I'll try it again in the future. Gona try snorting

Edited by Aaron p

If my trips were any more intense I'd be dead.

Clear out all the junk from your system (mental and physical) and your trips will become crystal clear.

37 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@Chris365 I don't really wana be using 30-40mg every single trip man...I might try snorting. I only have freebase, seeing as you said "it didn't sting much" I'm taking that you snorted freebase since HCl isint meant to sting at all anyway.

What dosage would you recommend for snorting first time? I can handle something just above threshold dose 

Can't go wrong with 30mg ... 

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Maybe just different strokes4different folks possibly man. Plugging is nice like, but it's not doing the job for me. Maybe I'll try it again in the future. Gona try snorting

Find yourself some HCl for plugging . Then you will understand the hype ?

Might Invest in some HCl after. Gona try snorting some freebase and see if that works better lol. If not I'm just smoking it CBA with all this fucking about

Like I've said before I really enjoy the trips.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Freebase plugs better than HCl. More potent.

@Leo Gura (: I didn't know you could plug freebase. nice. 

What is the dosages for plugging freebase.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"