Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

Why is sourcing prohibited, is it illegal? 

@Verg0 Sasha Shulgin's books give detailed synthesis instructions for basically every psychedelic known to man.

But so what? The problem is a legal one, not a technical one. Obviously with a professional lab you could synthesize any psychedelic extremely cheaply and easily.

China used to synthesize 5-MeO-DMT by the gallon before they outlawed it in 2015. And Canadian labs legally do so right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what's the difference between LSD and 5 meo from your experience?  I mean Acid produces very clean state  and I am wondering if it can get any cleaner.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

6 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura what's the difference between LSD and 5 meo from your experience?  I mean Acid produces very clean state  and I am wondering if it can get any cleaner.

Yes, it gets orders of magnitude cleaner.

5-MeO-DMT is cleaner.

And for me, N,N-DMT is even cleaner than that!

It's beyond words.

What LSD is to your normal experience of life is like what 5-MeO-DMT is to your LSD experience :o

The clarity is not just double, it's exponential.

@Leo Gura what do you think happens to a mere mortal if s/he ate a gallon of 5meo?

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

5 minutes ago, Reciprocality said:

@Leo Gura what do you think happens to a mere mortal if s/he ate a gallon of 5meo?

You'd definitely kill yourself even with just half a gram of it.

Be fucking careful. Even 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT can be physically harmful and damaging to your body. Personally I will never go above 30mg because I know from experience that it will harm my body and mind. You need to find your limit and your sweetspot.

Treat 5-MeO-DMT like a loaded gun.

9 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Lol. LSD is like a muddy river bed filled with weird shaped rocks and uncontrollable random vortexes with an occassional ray of light that beams down from above. 5-MeO is like a perfectly still crystal sparkling glass of water. At least in my experience.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You'd definitely kill yourself even with just half a gram of it.

If being the case - the body can be such a fragile little thing. :)

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@JohnnyRocket We don't discuss such things here.

And 5-MeO-DMT extraction is near impossible. It is a delicate molecule present in very tiny quantities in plants so it will be destroyed in your extraction process and mostly what you'll end up with is N,N-DMT.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@JohnnyRocket We don't discuss such things here.

And 5-MeO-DMT extraction is near impossible. It is a delicate molecule present in very tiny quantities in plants so it will be destroyed in your extraction process and mostly what you'll end up with is N,N-DMT.

Thank you, Leo. 
Topic “hidden”. My apologies.

johnny

12 hours ago, Space said:

Lol. LSD is like a muddy river bed filled with weird shaped rocks and uncontrollable random vortexes with an occassional ray of light that beams down from above. 5-MeO is like a perfectly still crystal sparkling glass of water. At least in my experience.

I don't know, it used be like that 2 years ago when I did two to three trips but now It is radically different, it is very very clear and gentle for me. visuals are  minimal and insights are everywhere.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

8 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

I don't know, it used be like that 2 years ago when I did two to three trips but now It is radically different, it is very very clear and gentle for me. visuals are  minimal and insights are everywhere.

Interesting, i'll keep that in mind :) 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Hey, I’ve been reading Martin Ball’s books in preparation for trying 5meo. He mentions that often people can experience strong flashbacks of the experience. I’ve only ever experienced this once with mdma when I listened to triggering music the next day. 

if this has happened to you how long do these flashbacks continue to happen for?

My main worry is should I be concerned about being safe to drive following taking it, or worried about it happening randomly out in public? Any advice appreciated :)

On 09/01/2021 at 9:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

And for me, N,N-DMT is even cleaner than that!

It's beyond words.

Hey Leo, have you tried N,N-DMT recently? I think I remember saying you hadn't a while back.

If so, how did you find it? Do you consider it just as useful as 5MeO for our purposes on here? Would you ever do a video purely on your N,N-DMT experiences?

2 Questions: 

A. Do I have 5-meo?

Marketed as fumarate. The product is white-tan. Looks like a fine sand. Doesn't smell like much. 

B. Is purging normal?

3 trips total. First 2 were underwhelming due to being low doses & sub-par plugging technique. 3rd trip was significantly more potent (was a larger dose & my technique has improved). Was still far from breaking through. Very nauseous. On the floor the first hour. Did not purge, but am very confident I will purge w/ a larger dose. Is this normal? The experience was reminiscent of a shorter LSD trip. When I was younger I would use LSD heavily and purged every trip....  

Thanks in advance...