Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

What would happen if a christian or any other religious person took 5meo dmt? @Leo Gura

Edited by Ryn77

I just did a 10mg dose and now i want to move up to 15mg, I am scared of the ego death and since i usually let my body express itself i am scared of screaming and loosing compleate control of my behavour, if the neibours hear me scream they will call the police. I was thinking of getting a pillow to scream into but idk.

3 hours ago, Rolo said:

I just did a 10mg dose and now i want to move up to 15mg, I am scared of the ego death and since i usually let my body express itself i am scared of screaming and loosing complete control of my behavior, if the neibours hear me scream they will call the police. I was thinking of getting a pillow to scream into but idk.

The fear of that environment can make you resist letting go/surrendering. Is there anywhere at all you can go that you feel safe enough to let yourself go? Maybe a friends house, where they can accommodate that? With a sitter, you will get an idea of how your body reacts to the 5meo. If you're calm for the first few times, them maybe you can have the peace of mind to trip at home and not have to worry. 

Also if you do start to have an ego death, you won't be able to manage a pillow, as you'll be gone. 

On 12/13/2020 at 11:24 AM, Ryn77 said:

What would happen if a christian or any other religious person took 5meo dmt? @Leo Gura

Not Leo, but can give an opinion. Just taking 5meo, probably not much more than fear of the feelings that occur with lower doses. If you're talking an ego death/awakening, then either that Christian would awaken to being God/infinite Love/the Absolute/Infinity/Truth, or they would filter the experience through their stage Blue mind and contextualize it to affirm their deeply ingrained beliefs. 

@Rolo I think that doing lower doses few times will prepare you. You will know what kind of experience you can expect. In worst case scenario you can tell that you kicked something with your little finger ?

There are videos of people smoking 5 meo on YouTube. If you are a calm person it's rather unlikely you will scream.

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

The fear of that environment can make you resist letting go/surrendering. Is there anywhere at all you can go that you feel safe enough to let yourself go? Maybe a friends house, where they can accommodate that? With a sitter, you will get an idea of how your body reacts to the 5meo. If you're calm for the first few times, them maybe you can have the peace of mind to trip at home and not have to worry. 

Also if you do start to have an ego death, you won't be able to manage a pillow, as you'll be gone. 

I think i will slowly ramp up doses, but yeah, i think i can just stick to expressing through the body.

when i wanted to scream there was a understanding that they wouldn't understand so i just did other stuff with my body, but this was with a low dose.

Edited by Rolo

30mg, dissolved in vinegar, + coconut milk, inhaled...

Felt like a kitchen cleaning sponge ran through my body, top to bottom, and removed all traces of impurities, thoughts, concepts.

I had no sensory input whatsoever, and I became this .... cool (low temperature) superconductor for what felt like Pure Will, shimmering and trembling. I was in pure bliss, only 'thought' was "whaaaaaaaat ???!!?!?!?!"

Because I didn't have a body anymore, and ego was gone, I experienced absolutely NO Resistance, (hence the idea of superconductor), and it was absolute bliss.

Also the certitude that that is the original state, and when this body dissolves, I'll return to that, lead to the realization of Eternity, and fear of Death gone.

Is this what people mean by God/Godhead?

6 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Is this what people mean by God

No

Don't go into emptiness. Realize God in the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What a beautiful piece of teaching! 

softly into the Abyss...

I bought 5-meo in 2017. it's a free base. I've tried it in 2018 but it was so intense I didn't touch it since then. I knew I'm not ready.

This year, I've been doing some serious spiritual practices and experimented with LSD a lot. I now can easily take 3 tabs (220mcg as advertised) and be totally comfortable during the trip. 

Hence, I'm contemplating to start experimenting with 5-meo. My questions:

1. Does 5-meo strength goes down with the years of keeping it in the room temperature? is it gonna be weaker?

2. Is it a good idea to smoke a little bit once a week to get a good feel of it? Or what are your suggestions on how to approach it?

3. What about smoking a bit when coming down on LSD trip?

4. Should I maybe skip 5-meo for now completely and get normal DMT instead and only then level up to 5-meo?

Thanks! x

softly into the Abyss...

@TatTwamAsi Sourcing discussions are against Forum Guidelines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

In my 13 breakthroughs... I've never realized god "in the world" 

But you know what? I think that's okay. As I know what god is now. And, you even said it yourself ....

"there is an infinite number of ways to experience infinity" 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

2 hours ago, TatTwamAsi said:

Where do you guys find this stuff? I'm new to the forum so excuse me if that's a dumb question, but I've just never seen any at the local pharmacy, lol :P

Do some research. No forum will let you ask, but if you just do a few hours of research, you should be able to find what you're looking for. Be prepared to travel to another country (if you don't already live in a country that it's legal). But, whatever you go through to get it, it's worth it. 

@Sempiternity

6 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Do some research. No forum will let you ask, but if you just do a few hours of research, you should be able to find what you're looking for. Be prepared to travel to another country (if you don't already live in a country that it's legal). But, whatever you go through to get it, it's worth it. 

But how do I research psychedelics when most of this stuff is illegal online??

It's not easy, but that's how I did it. Kept running into deadends, but one clue will lead you to another. The key is finding the nearest country that it's legal, and then research from there. If you do some dedicated detective work, you'll find where to get some. 

Has anyone plugged and smoked by splitting the full dose? I want to plug and then if I feel ready smoke the rest of a 20mg dose.

10 hours ago, Rolo said:

Has anyone plugged and smoked by splitting the full dose? I want to plug and then if I feel ready smoke the rest of a 20mg dose.

Consdering the large vaiation between ROA doses... This comes off as sketchy to me.

I would just stick to one ROA if I were you

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@Danioover9000 connect/ converse with your friends that smoke weed or other drugs or people into Terrance McKenna. You could also speak your intention aloud (alone) into the Universe with gratitude. 

Hey just want to share recent 5meo experience. Wasn't a breakthrough but I definitely got spooked.

I basically did 3 microscoops of Freebase, a few drops of vinegar and a few drops of water, then I put it straight up my bum. (The vinegar is essential)

Literally the second I pulled it out I could feel it coming on.

I had tried plugging a year ago with HCL but had no luck, and barely any experience. So for this trip my expectations were extremely low.

But this was not like last year. It came on strong and vicious and I really thought I was gonna breakthrough, I was so scared and terrified, my heart was beating fast. And I just remember being so high.

But nothing really happened, I was trying to make sense of the experience, but after 20 min past my normal sense of self returned and I was just buzzed for another hour.

I really didn't want to redose for a breakthrough, I was scared. LOL

The only thing I could compare it to was my 4 Aco DMT trip, which was also completely disorienting and disgusting. But I enjoyed it.

So at least now I know that I am not immune to 5meo and next time I am alone for a day, I might go for a breakthrough.

Yay.

@AdamDiC

On 01/01/2021 at 7:09 PM, AdamDiC said:

Hey just want to share recent 5meo experience. Wasn't a breakthrough but I definitely got spooked.

I basically did 3 microscoops of Freebase, a few drops of vinegar and a few drops of water, then I put it straight up my bum. (The vinegar is essential)

Literally the second I pulled it out I could feel it coming on.

I had tried plugging a year ago with HCL but had no luck, and barely any experience. So for this trip my expectations were extremely low.

But this was not like last year. It came on strong and vicious and I really thought I was gonna breakthrough, I was so scared and terrified, my heart was beating fast. And I just remember being so high.

But nothing really happened, I was trying to make sense of the experience, but after 20 min past my normal sense of self returned and I was just buzzed for another hour.

I really didn't want to redose for a breakthrough, I was scared. LOL

The only thing I could compare it to was my 4 Aco DMT trip, which was also completely disorienting and disgusting. But I enjoyed it.

So at least now I know that I am not immune to 5meo and next time I am alone for a day, I might go for a breakthrough.

Yay.

There's so much weirdness about 5meo. Most of the stuff on the Dark net is... completely powerless. Fake I think.

And also plugging is hard to get right I think the biggest error is plugging too deep with too much liquid actually injected.