Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,959 posts in this topic

A follow up on plugging. I tried it for the second time. Must have been about 25mg. I was lying in my bed on my back in relaxed fashion. If I wanted to impress you I would say I was in savasana most of the time. About 1hour. 

For me plugging 5-meo hurts my ass. It is different kind of pain than sticking something up there or being fucked in the ass. To me it feels just like the pain in my nose but its in my ass. It also feels different from washing out your butthole with an enema which I did before. When the water is up in there I can feel a pressure and that it wants to get out. I feel the same thing when I plug 5-meo. The difference is just that the enema shoots about 200ml water up there and plugging 5-meo was only 2ml. I shouldn't be able to feel that at all. But at the beginning I can feel it straight away. Like my butt is screaming "Nooooo" and I want to shit it out. It might be an extra challenge to relax for some people. For me it is easier as I can lie on my back and am naturally and energetically in a more relaxed pose. 

I would not recommend this ROA for beginners, especially not if you have never stuck up anything your butt. If you use this prepare for your sexuality to be challenged. Especially if you are a "masculine" male. It will hurt. In your butt. Sex only becomes rape if you resist it. If you surrender it is just sex. If you think you might have problems to relax start with snorting. You also need much more gear for plugging...

@Psychonaut Spiritualizing one's butt-hurt is an important sign of progress.

I know of no better way of cleaning out your 1st chakra than with a blast of high-potency tryptamine. A God enema if you will.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Guys check out Martin Ball's new video. its Gold. The best I've ever seen on 5-Meo-DMT

@Psychonaut  would you please expand on the gear and methodology you use for plugging? *this is akward*

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

On 2/2/2017 at 9:33 PM, Psychonaut said:

I tried plugging 20mg 5. It works rather well actually. But it is quite an effort, I think it might still be worth it. I'm going to plug it the next few times. Compared to snorting it it feels smoother and easier. I liked that I didn't have to worry about meo running down my nose and could just lie down and relax. When snorted I spend the first 10-15 minutes rubbing it in and sit leaning forward. When plugged I could just relax and lie down. I also didn't have to worry about passing out and breaking a glass bong when smoking. 

In which way did you experience it as an effort?  And how was the come up compared to snorting? 

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your last message @Psychonaut.. Anyways, there are gels available that will numb the rear end. Might be something to try out. I have seen them in (needleless) syringes made for insertion. That way you will get insertion gear and lube in one buy. One might even consider this design (without the needle of course) and it will be possible to do it for your country ;-)

Still, how was the come up?

usa_needle.jpg

Edited by zikzak

5 hours ago, Flicker_boy said:

@Psychonaut  would you please expand on the gear and methodology you use for plugging? *this is akward*

Don't be afraid of the dark star - it will lead you to the void :P

@Psychonaut have you actually considered vaporizing with a $5 oil burner? You cannot break it if you do it on your bed, and even if you do break it, well, it's just $5. :)  The good thing about it, that it doesn't hurt at all, especially not in your ass. :)) 

@Barna I never said that I didn't like the pain :x, but where can I get that 5$ oil burner? I don't quite know what that is either.

@Leo Gura God's enema, cracks me up man, hahaha

I bought it from a local hemp-fashion shop, but you can get it even from amazon. 

from what i have seen 75euro on the lower end 95euro on higher end for 500mg

No discussing vendors, pricing, or sourcing.

Be ware of online research chemical shops. Many of them are scams.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can anyone recommend a vaporizing device and how to acquire one? 

I would like a device that allows me to smoke/vape by myself as safe as possible.

P.S. To all those that have the freebase 5Meo beware of the oxidizing that takes place overtime if the substance is not in a vacuum package!

Edited by ZeN

This is for DMT, but I think the methods presented here are also relevant to 5meo. 

I use a simple oil burner but if you want you can make a fancy "machine" or you can buy a 50-100$ device from a local hemp-fashion store or from the same place you buy your 5meo. 

Edited by Barna

@Barna During the experience, do you become aware that inorganic matter is also conscious? Or is it only living organisms who are consciousness? 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

On the peak you lose all connection with "reality". There are no concepts, no thoughts, no emotions, no feelings, just Infinity. The  concepts "organic" and "inorganic" doesn't make any sense, because everything is one. Only you exist, you are the source and every "thing" what you perceive arise from you. In this sense there is no difference between conscious and unconscious; or organic and inorganic, because everything is you.

Maybe you meant your question in the following way: "Does inorganic matter feel themselves as individuals?". For this question I don't know the answer. But the belief that there exist individuals (or that you are an individual) is an illusion anyways. :) 

18 hours ago, ZeN said:

Can anyone recommend a vaporizing device and how to acquire one? 

I would like a device that allows me to smoke/vape by myself as safe as possible.

P.S. To all those that have the freebase 5Meo beware of the oxidizing that takes place overtime if the substance is not in a vacuum package!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8730

That is the best device found that experts swear by when it comes to freebase. Its found to be one of the easiest and more efficient methods.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Here is a clip on reaching Satori through psychedelics or through meditation or etc., and comparing them in some ways. Now, notice that Leo said that he reached Satori (infinity, whatever name you want to call it) through mushrooms first (for practice). Then, he tried 5meo.

Edited by Key Elements

3 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

What if you were to take a regular dose of 5meo, and after the trip, on the comedown, take another dose? Assuming this is safe, you could probably bypass some if not all of the terror/resistance on the second trip because you've just been through it and are already feeling very open and calm after the first one?

Yep. I tried it! :)